Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle 12:44 - Apr 21 with 945 viewskingslandstand1

If you were a fan of theirs would you feel ok about this pending decision to make them the next Man City but to do so being bought by such a regime and therefore potentially a hated club?
Newcastle on 12:48 - Apr 21 with 936 views1885_SFC

It's a tough one. Billionaire Saudi owner or Chinese chancer?

Old School is Cool

Newcastle on 14:58 - Apr 21 with 872 viewsbattler

I know I would, we are just treading water with our owner, nothing more. As for being a hated club so what, bring on the success and trophies....
Newcastle on 15:01 - Apr 21 with 868 viewsdirk_doone

Newcastle fans are probably the top of the league for protesting against owners and managers. Do you remember when they brought their 'Pardew Out' campaign to St Mary's? There were thousands of them with anti-Pardew signs, chanting "We want Pardew out!" for the whole game.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Newcastle on 15:07 - Apr 21 with 856 viewsbattler

Somehow though Dirk I think this time they might keep quiet about the new ownership.
For the majority of them they will be looking to achieve or even eclipse what Man City have done.
Newcastle on 15:07 - Apr 21 with 856 viewssolent_toffee

The amount of crap they have put up with in the past ten years or so from Ashley, they will be beyond over the moon. I’m sure they couldn’t care less about being a hated club either.
Newcastle on 15:10 - Apr 21 with 852 viewsdirk_doone

Newcastle on 15:07 - Apr 21 by battler

Somehow though Dirk I think this time they might keep quiet about the new ownership.
For the majority of them they will be looking to achieve or even eclipse what Man City have done.

To be honest, every set of fans in the country would love to have owners like Saudi Arabia or the Emirates, whose main objective is to have the most successful team in the country. You can be sure the Saudis will want their Newcastle team to do better than the Emiratis' Man. City team.

Newcastle on 15:17 - Apr 21 with 841 viewskingslandstand1

Newcastle on 15:07 - Apr 21 by solent_toffee

The amount of crap they have put up with in the past ten years or so from Ashley, they will be beyond over the moon. I’m sure they couldn’t care less about being a hated club either.

I think most people are pi55ed off enough about their fans forever whinging almost as much as your mates from across the park Solent, so let them have their glory days in the sun

Look at how we were thought of in League One by other clubs and fans from that division with our Leibherr money which is probably a comparable situation although on a completely different scale pbviously
Newcastle on 15:18 - Apr 21 with 840 views1teeminants

Most fans just want their team to be successful and win things and they could t give a flying one how they get there . Most fans do Not want to tread water for years on end ,It can be pretty boring .
[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 15:20]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle on 15:29 - Apr 21 with 827 viewsdirk_doone

Newcastle on 15:18 - Apr 21 by 1teeminants

Most fans just want their team to be successful and win things and they could t give a flying one how they get there . Most fans do Not want to tread water for years on end ,It can be pretty boring .
[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 15:20]

Yes, I can even remember Little Pompey's fans getting excited when they thought Colonel Gaddafi's son was going to take them over and buy them success. It might just as well have been Saddam Hussein or Pol Pot, as long as he was going to spend lots of money on them.

Newcastle on 15:44 - Apr 21 with 815 viewsTimSaint

They were saying on the radio about a £100m war chest for the next transfer window - if and when that ever happens. That only equates to 2 players in the land of Man City signings.

Various media outlets are jumping on the 'Poch For Manager' band wagon, after one pundit / ex player suggested he would be a good fit.

TimSaint

Newcastle on 21:55 - Apr 21 with 694 viewsgreen

To quote Kevin Keegan, "I will love it" if we get a rich owner who wants to bankroll us to success and we become the next Man City beating Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.
Newcastle on 23:30 - Apr 21 with 652 viewsthis_charming_man

Newcastle on 15:07 - Apr 21 by solent_toffee

What crap have they been through really? Ashely May be a bit of a coont but they haven’t really been any worse than at any point in the last 50 years. They’ve had a top 5 finish, Europe, relegation but then came straight back up as run away champions, now they’re a well established mid table team which aside from the Brief stint in the 90s is the best they’ve been for decades. Despite their claims he has spent a fair bit of money. It’s not like they don’t complain though is it, they protested against Allerdyce, they protested against Pardew, rhey
Ike’s Ashley at first but stopped when Keegan left and they protested against Ashley non stop ever since, seems to its more the fact that Ashley is very unpopular than the fact they’ve had to endure loads of crap for The Whole time he’s been there.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 23:35]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024