Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Sadoldgit 19:48 - Apr 23 with 1423 viewsHappy_Jack

Those two fine looking dogs in your avatar are they yours sir? What breeds are they?

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

FAO Sadoldgit on 19:51 - Apr 23 with 1417 viewsSadoldgit

No they aren’t HJ. I think that the one on the left is a sausage dog. The other one is a Weimaraner. Beautiful dogs. I used to have one a few years ago.
FAO Sadoldgit on 21:10 - Apr 23 with 1375 viewsgrumpy

I've had two Jack Russell's for over 33 years and counting,first one lived to he was 18 my second is 15.I love their characters,Great Dogs....
FAO Sadoldgit on 22:23 - Apr 23 with 1343 views1885_SFC

My mum is on her 4th sausage dog. Talk of dogs with lots of character!

Old School is Cool

FAO Sadoldgit on 22:51 - Apr 23 with 1325 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

FAO Sadoldgit on 21:10 - Apr 23 by grumpy

I've had two Jack Russell's for over 33 years and counting,first one lived to he was 18 my second is 15.I love their characters,Great Dogs....

Yeah, my parents have them too - brilliant little dogs, definitely my favourite. The wife wants us to get a dog, I'm no way a dog person, I find them needy and irritating, but I would concede to getting a Jack Russell.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

FAO Sadoldgit on 23:23 - Apr 23 with 1305 viewsthis_charming_man

FAO Sadoldgit on 22:51 - Apr 23 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Yeah, my parents have them too - brilliant little dogs, definitely my favourite. The wife wants us to get a dog, I'm no way a dog person, I find them needy and irritating, but I would concede to getting a Jack Russell.

Get a dog ffs. I’d love one do would Tcm junior but she won’t entertain the idea, yours would love it.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

FAO Sadoldgit on 23:35 - Apr 23 with 1300 viewsOccasional_Showers

FAO Sadoldgit on 22:51 - Apr 23 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I’ve got one, not through choice as it’s the last breed I would have chose, but we saw him at the dogs home and chose me. Just came for a walk and fitted in straight away so we had him. Turns out he is a parson Russel which means he’s very active which I prefer. He never stops running. And is highly intelligent.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

FAO Sadoldgit on 11:39 - Apr 24 with 1195 viewskingslandstand1

FAO Sadoldgit on 23:35 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

I’ve got one, not through choice as it’s the last breed I would have chose, but we saw him at the dogs home and chose me. Just came for a walk and fitted in straight away so we had him. Turns out he is a parson Russel which means he’s very active which I prefer. He never stops running. And is highly intelligent.

Are dogs like their owners?
FAO Sadoldgit on 16:04 - Apr 24 with 1153 viewsgrumpy

FAO Sadoldgit on 23:35 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

I've a Parsons Jack Russell and he hasn't a clue who you are?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024