Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The NHS and other key workers 12:34 - Apr 26 with 2446 viewsOccasional_Showers

During this global pandemic the cleaners, the bin men, the postmen, the supermarket and shop workers have all carried on working putting themselves at increased risk. I think they’re all doing a tremendous job. They are all hero’s.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

The NHS and other key workers on 12:58 - Apr 26 with 1219 viewsRednWight

Would you be willing to pay more tax to give them a pay rise ?

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

The NHS and other key workers on 14:18 - Apr 26 with 1170 viewsNumber_58

Yep, and when this is all over and forgotten about, when they next ask for a pay rise Dune's lot will be telling them to f*ck off, just like they did with the nurses.
The NHS and other key workers on 15:32 - Apr 26 with 1139 viewsOccasional_Showers

Do you lot have to turn everything into a class war?

The NHS and other key workers on 15:51 - Apr 26 with 1122 viewsNumber_58

The NHS and other key workers on 15:32 - Apr 26 by Occasional_Showers

Do you lot have to turn everything into a class war?

Only where you're concerned Dune.
The NHS and other key workers on 16:00 - Apr 26 with 1116 viewsOccasional_Showers

It’s such a shame that we can’t thank these wonderful key workers without it turning into a far left political broadcast.

The NHS and other key workers on 16:05 - Apr 26 with 1108 viewssaint22

The NHS and other key workers on 14:18 - Apr 26 by Number_58

Yep, and when this is all over and forgotten about, when they next ask for a pay rise Dune's lot will be telling them to f*ck off, just like they did with the nurses.

This
The NHS and other key workers on 07:13 - Apr 27 with 996 viewsRednWight

The NHS and other key workers on 16:00 - Apr 26 by Occasional_Showers

It’s such a shame that we can’t thank these wonderful key workers without it turning into a far left political broadcast.

I asked a reasonable straightforward question. You’ve not answered

The NHS and other key workers on 07:17 - Apr 27 with 991 viewsOccasional_Showers

The NHS and other key workers on 07:13 - Apr 27 by RednWight

I asked a reasonable straightforward question. You’ve not answered

I know, dreadful isn’t it.

Login to get fewer ads

The NHS and other key workers on 07:36 - Apr 27 with 976 viewsBoris_

The NHS and other key workers on 12:58 - Apr 26 by RednWight

Would you be willing to pay more tax to give them a pay rise ?

Nurses? Absolutely.

Shop workers? Absolutely not.

Poll: Claude Puel

The NHS and other key workers on 07:43 - Apr 27 with 969 viewsOccasional_Showers

The NHS and other key workers on 07:36 - Apr 27 by Boris_

Nurses? Absolutely.

Shop workers? Absolutely not.

Welcome back Boris.

The NHS and other key workers on 07:49 - Apr 27 with 966 viewsRednWight

The NHS and other key workers on 07:17 - Apr 27 by Occasional_Showers

I know, dreadful isn’t it.

Not dreadful. Expected. You’ve a history of not answering questions and making snide remarks instead

The NHS and other key workers on 07:51 - Apr 27 with 963 viewsBoris_

The NHS and other key workers on 07:43 - Apr 27 by Occasional_Showers

Welcome back Boris.

To think I chose this username around 10 years ago when I moved to London, in recognition of the then Mayor, Boris.

I'm actually getting a little bit narked about shop workers etc banging on like they are Florence Nightingale and ramming the 'I AM A KEY WORKER' down peoples throats as if somehow they are now superior to everyone else and are on the same level as nurses, Doctors etc.

Also teachers are the most squinnying workshy profession of them all. Rumours of the summer 6 week holidays being shortened so kids can catch up, yet the teachers are demanding extra pay for not 'having their contracted holiday' even though they are mostly sat on their arses for months on full pay at the moment?!

The NHS and other key workers on 09:29 - Apr 27 with 912 viewshuelinsaint

Heroes not hero's FFS
The NHS and other key workers on 11:30 - Apr 27 with 877 viewsOccasional_Showers

The NHS and other key workers on 07:49 - Apr 27 by RednWight

Not dreadful. Expected. You’ve a history of not answering questions and making snide remarks instead

Can you please stop disrespecting our wonderful NHS and other less important key workers. This thread is for them, not for another party political broadcast from far left fanatics.

The NHS and other key workers on 13:27 - Apr 27 with 844 viewsgrumpy

The NHS and other key workers on 07:51 - Apr 27 by Boris_

To think I chose this username around 10 years ago when I moved to London, in recognition of the then Mayor, Boris.

I'm actually getting a little bit narked about shop workers etc banging on like they are Florence Nightingale and ramming the 'I AM A KEY WORKER' down peoples throats as if somehow they are now superior to everyone else and are on the same level as nurses, Doctors etc.

Also teachers are the most squinnying workshy profession of them all. Rumours of the summer 6 week holidays being shortened so kids can catch up, yet the teachers are demanding extra pay for not 'having their contracted holiday' even though they are mostly sat on their arses for months on full pay at the moment?!

'Also teachers are the most squinnying workshy profession of them all'

That must go down as as one of the most ridiculous comments ever made on a message board. My daughter is a Teacher and I can assure you she would wipe the floor you if you had a conversation about that.
The NHS and other key workers on 13:46 - Apr 27 with 833 viewsBoris_

The NHS and other key workers on 13:27 - Apr 27 by grumpy

'Also teachers are the most squinnying workshy profession of them all'

That must go down as as one of the most ridiculous comments ever made on a message board. My daughter is a Teacher and I can assure you she would wipe the floor you if you had a conversation about that.

The ridiculous comments are when teachers bang on about how hard they are worked. I am quite sure your daughter would rant on about how she starts work at 6am every day and doesn't finish marking homework until midnight every night etc etc but she does it for the love of the kids blah blah ( until asked to go over and above, such as working a few weeks of the summer 'holidays' that is, then I'm sure all teacher will be going on strike )

The NHS and other key workers on 13:55 - Apr 27 with 829 viewsVagina_Dentata

The NHS and other key workers on 07:51 - Apr 27 by Boris_

You’re a fvcking seat sniffing cvnt aren’t you? No fvcking clue as usual.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

The NHS and other key workers on 13:58 - Apr 27 with 825 viewsWints76

The teachers I know (and as far as I know, they are still working) work incredibly hard and stupidly, unhealthy long hours. The pressures faced have also pushed at least one of them, and several of their colleagues in to breakdowns. The one I know who had the breakdown was previously a very high flying accountant who felt they wanted to give something back. They may get a little more holiday than most of us (not much, there is still lots of training and prep work), but their roles shouldn't be belittled. In fact, this crisis should have shown that no role should be belittled
The NHS and other key workers on 14:04 - Apr 27 with 818 viewsBoris_

The NHS and other key workers on 13:55 - Apr 27 by Vagina_Dentata

You’re a fvcking seat sniffing cvnt aren’t you? No fvcking clue as usual.

What time is your shift in Asda pal? #ThankYouForYourService #KEYworkers #Frontline #Hero

The NHS and other key workers on 14:45 - Apr 27 with 802 viewsVagina_Dentata

The NHS and other key workers on 13:46 - Apr 27 by Boris_

The ridiculous comments are when teachers bang on about how hard they are worked. I am quite sure your daughter would rant on about how she starts work at 6am every day and doesn't finish marking homework until midnight every night etc etc but she does it for the love of the kids blah blah ( until asked to go over and above, such as working a few weeks of the summer 'holidays' that is, then I'm sure all teacher will be going on strike )

All teachers work through the summer holidays anyway. When do you think the planning and prep gets done??

Stick to licking the arseholes of instagramers and posting your noncy tik tok videos.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

The NHS and other key workers on 15:29 - Apr 27 with 778 viewsSadoldgit

The NHS and other key workers on 13:58 - Apr 27 by Wints76

The teachers I know (and as far as I know, they are still working) work incredibly hard and stupidly, unhealthy long hours. The pressures faced have also pushed at least one of them, and several of their colleagues in to breakdowns. The one I know who had the breakdown was previously a very high flying accountant who felt they wanted to give something back. They may get a little more holiday than most of us (not much, there is still lots of training and prep work), but their roles shouldn't be belittled. In fact, this crisis should have shown that no role should be belittled

Without these people doing these jobs our society wouldn’t function yet they are mostly on poor pay levels. You would like to think that the balance will be redressed when this is all finally over but more than likely the disparity will continue.
The NHS and other key workers on 15:47 - Apr 27 with 769 viewssolent_toffee

The NHS and other key workers on 13:58 - Apr 27 by Wints76

My sister and both her two kids are teachers and I can confirm that they work ridiculously long hours. They never squinny or whatever nonsense expression to describe moaning, as they absolutely love their jobs despite the amount of hard work that they have to do. And as you say in the holidays they do a ton of work doing lesson planning etc for the following term.
The NHS and other key workers on 16:39 - Apr 27 with 734 viewsBoris_

The NHS and other key workers on 15:47 - Apr 27 by solent_toffee

My sister and both her two kids are teachers and I can confirm that they work ridiculously long hours. They never squinny or whatever nonsense expression to describe moaning, as they absolutely love their jobs despite the amount of hard work that they have to do. And as you say in the holidays they do a ton of work doing lesson planning etc for the following term.

If they love the work they do and are working during the summer holidays anyway then that’s great news, no risk of them demanding more money to work a few weeks of the summer holiday. Fantastic.

The NHS and other key workers on 16:46 - Apr 27 with 730 viewsSadoldgit

The NHS and other key workers on 16:39 - Apr 27 by Boris_

If they love the work they do and are working during the summer holidays anyway then that’s great news, no risk of them demanding more money to work a few weeks of the summer holiday. Fantastic.

How would the people working for you feel about working for you for nothing in their holidays?
The NHS and other key workers on 16:53 - Apr 27 with 727 viewssolent_toffee

The NHS and other key workers on 16:39 - Apr 27 by Boris_

None of them would dream of asking for more money, I’m not sure how many teachers you know well?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024