Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sourhamptons toughest pub 22:36 - Apr 30 with 9148 viewsthis_charming_man

My vote goes to the elephant and castle on Burlsedon Road. Evidence, the locals battering wolves main firm (which included the guy (gilly) who’d been on the hooligans documentary a few years before) after they called in there on the way back to the M27 after the 2003 cup games.

Place your nominations here.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 22:52]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Sourhamptons toughest pub on 10:50 - May 3 with 1496 viewssaint68

Sourhamptons toughest pub on 10:46 - May 3 by kernow

"I am a lover not a fighter".
The Juniper Berry for you then.
You could combine them both in one glorious, rapturous evening.

You wouldn't want to get stabbed in there....especially in the toilet

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Sourhamptons toughest pub on 15:54 - May 3 with 1391 viewskernow

Sourhamptons toughest pub on 10:50 - May 3 by saint68

You wouldn't want to get stabbed in there....especially in the toilet

Indeed, very overrated, worse than being nudged in the botty with a beef bayonet, I imagine.
Sourhamptons toughest pub on 12:50 - May 4 with 1255 viewsChopChop

The Elly wasn't even the toughest pub in Sholing or Thornhill let alone the city ffs.
Only pubs in the east side I would've been wary of would be the Swallows , Target, and the Rising Sun in Weston. Less knowledgeable about the west side tbf. Thing is, if yo know a few mushers in each pub you'll be ok. Also, if you act the c­nt, you'll get sorted wherever you go.

I'd ruin her... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Poll: Does Hatchback enjoy having a barney on here?

Sourhamptons toughest pub on 13:06 - May 4 with 1237 viewsSaintNick

Sourhamptons toughest pub on 12:50 - May 4 by ChopChop

The Elly wasn't even the toughest pub in Sholing or Thornhill let alone the city ffs.
Only pubs in the east side I would've been wary of would be the Swallows , Target, and the Rising Sun in Weston. Less knowledgeable about the west side tbf. Thing is, if yo know a few mushers in each pub you'll be ok. Also, if you act the c­nt, you'll get sorted wherever you go.

I have been in all the pubs that you mention on the East side, but playing a lot of football and watching Saints meant that I usually did know a few mushers in each pub

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sourhamptons toughest pub on 13:41 - May 4 with 1214 viewsfranniesTache

Sourhamptons toughest pub on 17:19 - May 1 by kingslandstand1

You can add the Hinkler in Thornhill as well if you weren't a local

I used to play football for the Hinkler, good bunch of lads if you knew them but f*cking loons if you didn't.

The Black Cat in Swaythling (now the McDonalds) was another "interesting" one, got burned down twice, topless barmaids on a sunday and some of the flower roads finest drinking in there.

To be fair though none of the pubs were a patch on the sheebens in St Mary's, those places were ones that you could as easily disappear of the face of the earth as you could get a drink.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 13:47]
Sourhamptons toughest pub on 13:58 - May 4 with 1187 viewsoeuf

Tops, before it became the Maybush, was not for the faint hearted. Special mention to the Ice House which was full of loons too. Kingsland Tavern was never pleasant, but not a hard pub as such, just full of dinlo's.
Sourhamptons toughest pub on 14:57 - May 4 with 1149 viewsthis_charming_man

Was it the Alley Cat pub who played the Air Ballon from Portmouth and there was loads of trouble, late 80s i, thinking.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024