Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Is Everyone Passing The Time During Lockdown ? 14:39 - May 6 with 621 viewsSaintNick

During this lockdown to relieve the boredom I've been getting into Buddhist meditation ....
Beats sitting round doing nothing

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

How Is Everyone Passing The Time During Lockdown ? on 14:48 - May 6 with 614 viewsBison

Online Poker , and offline when she lets me.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

How Is Everyone Passing The Time During Lockdown ? on 15:13 - May 6 with 597 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m working more hours than I was before the lockdown.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

How Is Everyone Passing The Time During Lockdown ? on 15:22 - May 6 with 588 viewsthis_charming_man

Not really much change for me, working from home just with no travel so everything done on VC. As PAt says been busier than ever, but in bursts, some days been working until 10-11pm other days had time to enjoy the sun in garden. Started running again, got to a reasonable level this time last year but after i completed the event i did never went running again which i regret. Had to take 10 days holiday between now and end of June which seems a waste but if it helps keep people employed then i'll take that.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

How Is Everyone Passing The Time During Lockdown ? on 21:52 - May 6 with 523 viewsdirk_doone

I'm finding that there simply isn't enough time. So, I've stopped watching TV completely.
There are just too many things that you think you'll get around to one day but somehow never do.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 0:54]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

How Is Everyone Passing The Time During Lockdown ? on 23:32 - May 6 with 467 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

It's strange. I'm working more, BUT that is because I'm not commuting for 4 hours a day and people know I'm contactable. I've spoken to people in 6/7pm meetings while chopping sh*t up and cooking.

It's unusual but I don't care, it works. I'm with the family, nothing is better than that.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

How Is Everyone Passing The Time During Lockdown ? on 00:18 - May 7 with 446 viewsOccasional_Showers

I’m currently researching early to mid 18th century tea tongs.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

How Is Everyone Passing The Time During Lockdown ? on 01:02 - May 7 with 431 viewsRonManager

I can remember when the internet was all fields

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024