Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh kier Starmer 23:38 - May 7 with 2035 viewsthis_charming_man

And it started so well. Virtue signaling for the cameras 🙈

[Post edited 7 May 2020 23:38]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Oh kier Starmer on 23:54 - May 7 with 1614 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saw that on sky news this evening. So he was basically doing the clap, just to be seen doing a good deed, so that everyone thinks he is supporting the NHS, as opposed to doing it because he wanted to support the NHS?

Party politics aside, this is what the world has become. People, acting like players in a computer game saying and doing the right things.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 23:59]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Oh kier Starmer on 00:09 - May 8 with 1596 viewsthis_charming_man

Oh kier Starmer on 23:54 - May 7 by Saintsforeverj

Saw that on sky news this evening. So he was basically doing the clap, just to be seen doing a good deed, so that everyone thinks he is supporting the NHS, as opposed to doing it because he wanted to support the NHS?

Party politics aside, this is what the world has become. People, acting like players in a computer game saying and doing the right things.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 23:59]

I agree, it has become that. Everything Is staged now.

Starmer has come across very well so far, a weak labour is no good for the nation, it’s ridiculous they stuck with Corbyn so long, he was unelectable.

Oh kier Starmer on 00:26 - May 8 with 1583 viewsSaintsforeverj

Oh kier Starmer on 00:09 - May 8 by this_charming_man

I agree, it has become that. Everything Is staged now.

Starmer has come across very well so far, a weak labour is no good for the nation, it’s ridiculous they stuck with Corbyn so long, he was unelectable.

Absolutely agree. I voted Conservative in the last election because Corbyn was unelectable with rediculous extreme policies.

The new Labour leader seems grounded, sensible, composed etc and will mount a challenge to the Tories with more sensible leadership.
[Post edited 8 May 2020 0:28]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Oh kier Starmer on 00:57 - May 8 with 1562 viewsOccasional_Showers

Look beyond Starmer at the rest of the bedraggled parliamentary party. It’s still the same lot who betrayed the Brexit vote and created uncertainty years after it should have been settled. I will never trust them again.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Oh kier Starmer on 08:45 - May 8 with 1415 viewsNumber_58

Did any of you lot actually look into the full context of this story? Still, it's easy to see how idiots get lured into believing this sort of rubbish.
Oh kier Starmer on 08:48 - May 8 with 1408 viewsinthebox

There are a number of trolls on this site
Oh kier Starmer on 08:50 - May 8 with 1405 viewssaint22

Oh kier Starmer on 08:48 - May 8 by inthebox

That’s the polite way of putting it
Oh kier Starmer on 08:55 - May 8 with 1397 viewsthis_charming_man

Oh kier Starmer on 08:45 - May 8 by Number_58

Did any of you lot actually look into the full context of this story? Still, it's easy to see how idiots get lured into believing this sort of rubbish.

Since when does looking into the full story matter in here when it comes to political point scoring?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh kier Starmer on 09:04 - May 8 with 1368 viewsOccasional_Showers

It’s good to see that the character assassination of him has begun even though we’ve still got years before the next election. He’s going to be a lot harder to destroy than Corbyn but I’m sure that with the help of our friends in the press we’ll succeed.

Oh kier Starmer on 09:20 - May 8 with 1355 viewsgrumpy

Oh kier Starmer on 08:48 - May 8 by inthebox

More Trolls on here than in Norway.
Oh kier Starmer on 09:27 - May 8 with 1331 viewsOccasional_Showers

Oh kier Starmer on 09:20 - May 8 by grumpy

Talk about the pot and the kettle.

Oh kier Starmer on 09:39 - May 8 with 1319 viewsthis_charming_man

Oh kier Starmer on 09:20 - May 8 by grumpy

Get back under the bridge dopey.

Oh kier Starmer on 09:58 - May 8 with 1299 viewsgrumpy

Oh kier Starmer on 09:27 - May 8 by Occasional_Showers

Talk about the pot and the kettle.

Gotta Ya....I knew that would pull you out of your cave.
Oh kier Starmer on 09:59 - May 8 with 1298 viewsgrumpy

Oh kier Starmer on 09:39 - May 8 by this_charming_man

Get back under the bridge dopey.

and out pops another.....
Oh kier Starmer on 10:33 - May 8 with 1267 viewsSadoldgit

It didn’t take long from the right to start their smear campaign against Starmer on message boards. As usual, they don’t let the truth get in the way of a good smear. This one was discredited before it even started but that doesn’t stop the right spreading it anyway. Today we celebrate 75 years of a release from right wing tyranny, but still some work tirelessly to undermine the truth in order to forward their own agendas.

Happy VE Day.
Oh kier Starmer on 10:40 - May 8 with 1263 viewsPaninaro83

Oh kier Starmer on 10:33 - May 8 by Sadoldgit

It didn’t take long from the right to start their smear campaign against Starmer on message boards. As usual, they don’t let the truth get in the way of a good smear. This one was discredited before it even started but that doesn’t stop the right spreading it anyway. Today we celebrate 75 years of a release from right wing tyranny, but still some work tirelessly to undermine the truth in order to forward their own agendas.

Happy VE Day.

So your defence of heterosexual white men begins again. 🙄

What a catalyst you turned out to be!

Oh kier Starmer on 10:46 - May 8 with 1252 viewssaint68

Oh kier Starmer on 10:40 - May 8 by Paninaro83

So your defence of heterosexual white men begins again. 🙄

😂🤣😂🤣💕

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Oh kier Starmer on 13:28 - May 8 with 1201 viewsYarman

Oh kier Starmer on 10:33 - May 8 by Sadoldgit

Happy VE Day.

Like you say don't let' the truth get in the way of a good smear' so you would agree that Trump was shafted by the BBC regarding the ' Disinfectant' press conference stitch up.
Oh kier Starmer on 13:36 - May 8 with 1184 viewsthissceptredsaint

I think he has offered no oppostion and very little in terms of holding this government to account.

Morgan seems to be a better opposition leader than Starmer

It wouldn't surprise me if he did that however wasn't his mum an NHS nurse?
Oh kier Starmer on 13:48 - May 8 with 1169 viewskentsouthampton

Oh kier Starmer on 13:28 - May 8 by Yarman

Like you say don't let' the truth get in the way of a good smear' so you would agree that Trump was shafted by the BBC regarding the ' Disinfectant' press conference stitch up.

Another flat earther.
Oh kier Starmer on 13:51 - May 8 with 1158 viewsOccasional_Showers

Oh kier Starmer on 13:36 - May 8 by thissceptredsaint

I think he has offered no oppostion and very little in terms of holding this government to account.

Morgan seems to be a better opposition leader than Starmer

It wouldn't surprise me if he did that however wasn't his mum an NHS nurse?

Aww isn’t he a pure enough comrade Emily? Another Tory like Tony Blair yes?

Oh kier Starmer on 14:16 - May 8 with 1139 viewsYarman

Oh kier Starmer on 13:48 - May 8 by kentsouthampton

Another flat earther.

Flat earther ? .… is the truth not the most important thing regardless of which political party you support ?
Oh kier Starmer on 15:22 - May 8 with 1087 viewsSadoldgit

Oh kier Starmer on 13:28 - May 8 by Yarman

How so? Even the American media called him on his comments. The BBC report was edited as are all reports for timing purposes but what happened happened.
Oh kier Starmer on 17:07 - May 8 with 1031 viewsYarman

Oh kier Starmer on 15:22 - May 8 by Sadoldgit

How so? Even the American media called him on his comments. The BBC report was edited as are all reports for timing purposes but what happened happened.

L too heared the BBC report and took it for granted...… till a work mate said look at the whole interview and then comment, so l did,,,, the BBC lied... check it out yourself if you want to or have time to.
[Post edited 8 May 2020 17:08]
Oh kier Starmer on 17:36 - May 8 with 1001 viewsSadoldgit

Oh kier Starmer on 17:07 - May 8 by Yarman

L too heared the BBC report and took it for granted...… till a work mate said look at the whole interview and then comment, so l did,,,, the BBC lied... check it out yourself if you want to or have time to.
[Post edited 8 May 2020 17:08]

I saw something where a guy went through and discussed the edited parts. He still made the comments about injuring or injecting and they were not made sarcastically as he claimed. As far as I saw, the editing just moved the narrative along. The BBC weren’t the only news outlet at that event but you don’t see anyone else saying his comments weren’t made in the context we have been told. I’ll see if I can find the whole thing as if he had been stitched up, he would have put out a “corrected” version immediately. Even he admitted he said those things but pretended he was being “sarcastic”.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024