Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Common Sense' 08:28 - May 12 with 1849 viewsBoris_

Good to see the government ramming that slogan down all the dimwits throats the last couple of days and in all of their interviews this morning.

The question is, are the tory-haters thick, or just playing dumb?

Poll: Claude Puel

'Common Sense' on 10:36 - May 12 with 469 views1885_SFC

'Common Sense' on 10:29 - May 12 by saint68

It would be nicked by some chav and swapped for some drugs🤣😂

I want one to guard the house at night. Just think of the benefits... no cost for dog food or vets bills, no clearing up dog sh*t around the garden... just a drop of 3-in-1 Oil every week or two.

Old School is Cool

'Common Sense' on 10:49 - May 12 with 452 viewsBoris_

'Common Sense' on 10:33 - May 12 by Occasional_Showers

sanitising cars isn’t going to happen. In an ideal environment I.E cars pulled in a line at Toyota they might think about it a bit more and because the cars are new they are at least clean to touch, but when picking up ex rentals from an airport hire car company they don’t even empty them of Mac Donald bags and coke cans. Then there’s trade In cars from dealers that are off to auction some of which stink like they’ve been used as dog kennels. The onus will be on me wearing blue gloves and hoping I don’t breathe in any residual corona.

As for covers used, just lol. New cars do come wrapped in either film or like zip up material if it’s a posh German import, but that stays on and the dealer takes that off.
[Post edited 12 May 2020 10:37]

Call me a cynic old bean but I suspect you are now becoming one of the people that I talked about the other day, whom are going to resist going back to work at any cost purely because they have become used to living on benefits.

Poll: Claude Puel

'Common Sense' on 12:55 - May 12 with 396 viewsOccasional_Showers

'Common Sense' on 10:49 - May 12 by Boris_

Call me a cynic old bean but I suspect you are now becoming one of the people that I talked about the other day, whom are going to resist going back to work at any cost purely because they have become used to living on benefits.

No. When I’m called back to work I will go back to work. I will do so because in my specific branch of the business 90% of the workforce are in the union and my shop stewards will ensure we are working as safely as is reasonably practicable. Management know that if they try to cut corners they will have socially distanced gate meetings to contend with just when dealers are crying out for cars to meet the demand. And there will be demand because of public transport being such a death trap.
[Post edited 12 May 2020 12:56]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

'Common Sense' on 13:03 - May 12 with 389 viewsRednWight

'Common Sense' on 09:10 - May 12 by Occasional_Showers

Blair was intelligent, Thatcher had an intelligent cabinet.

Where is the Home Secretary?

I think they’ve hid her away since the shambles with numbers that made Dianne Abbott look like carol vorderman in comparison

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

'Common Sense' on 13:14 - May 12 with 375 views1885_SFC

'Common Sense' on 09:13 - May 12 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Sadly I agree. This is the biggest mess up they've overseen and they should've outlined a high-level plan subject to conditions and for now kept it the same, as per Scotland.

Shambles is the right word.

So Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland stay at home and England are out.

Sounds more like the World Cup Finals.

Old School is Cool

'Common Sense' on 13:26 - May 12 with 372 viewsBison

'Common Sense' on 13:14 - May 12 by 1885_SFC

So Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland stay at home and England are out.

Sounds more like the World Cup Finals.

Everyone moaning about Englands plan to ease the lockdown but it is a plan . The other nations plan is to do nothing. I think every other European nation is implementing a plan whilst our devolved nations are frozen with fear. They know they can then piggy back either on what happens in England or claim they knew best. Playing politics rather than leading.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

'Common Sense' on 13:35 - May 12 with 359 viewsOccasional_Showers

'Common Sense' on 13:26 - May 12 by Bison

Everyone moaning about Englands plan to ease the lockdown but it is a plan . The other nations plan is to do nothing. I think every other European nation is implementing a plan whilst our devolved nations are frozen with fear. They know they can then piggy back either on what happens in England or claim they knew best. Playing politics rather than leading.

We have given them too much power. It’s English money that is paying for this. With North Sea oil increasingly worthless we should be bringing the Jocks to heel.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

'Common Sense' on 14:00 - May 12 with 337 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

'Common Sense' on 13:35 - May 12 by Occasional_Showers

We have given them too much power. It’s English money that is paying for this. With North Sea oil increasingly worthless we should be bringing the Jocks to heel.

On another note, it does irritate me that the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish have their own powers, but the English don't. We toe the "UK" line with politicians from those countries helping to make the decisions. Why don't we now have an English parliament where only MPs from England sit?

Sigh.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Login to get fewer ads

'Common Sense' on 14:29 - May 12 with 324 viewssaint68

'Common Sense' on 14:00 - May 12 by Gennaro_Contaldo

On another note, it does irritate me that the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish have their own powers, but the English don't. We toe the "UK" line with politicians from those countries helping to make the decisions. Why don't we now have an English parliament where only MPs from England sit?

Sigh.

Disband the union and be done with it....things change and it isn't a necessity or benefit anymore.

So I'm all for an English government independent of any other members.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024