Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booing teachers 10:02 - May 14 with 13002 viewsOccasional_Showers

Whilst our wonderful NHS have shown what a credit they are to themselves and the nation, teachers are yet again giving a great example to children of how not to behave in a crisis. Excuse after excuse not to go work, just like when they shut schools at the merest hint of snow.

How about making Friday boo the teachers night?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Booing teachers on 18:05 - May 20 with 1297 viewsSadoldgit

Booing teachers on 15:34 - May 20 by Occasional_Showers

It's a beautiful day outside and you're moaning on the internet. Again...

I can multitask Dune. I can bask in the sunshine and post at the same time. But just think. If you didn’t spend you time posting pointless provocative posts, just how many less posts there would be in response.
Booing teachers on 19:38 - May 20 with 1277 viewsOccasional_Showers

Booing teachers on 18:05 - May 20 by Sadoldgit

I can multitask Dune. I can bask in the sunshine and post at the same time. But just think. If you didn’t spend you time posting pointless provocative posts, just how many less posts there would be in response.

What excitement have you got planned for tomorrow?

Is it a PPE day or a teachers day?

Booing teachers on 20:51 - May 20 with 1218 viewsSadoldgit

Booing teachers on 19:38 - May 20 by Occasional_Showers

What excitement have you got planned for tomorrow?

Is it a PPE day or a teachers day?

Well, I guess a lot depends on which group of people you chose to pour scorn on next Dune.
Booing teachers on 22:35 - May 20 with 1203 viewsOccasional_Showers

Booing teachers on 20:51 - May 20 by Sadoldgit

Well, I guess a lot depends on which group of people you chose to pour scorn on next Dune.

The next one is the recession-depression and the public spending cuts. Where do we make the savings?

Booing teachers on 08:33 - May 21 with 1155 viewsJaySaint

Booing teachers on 22:35 - May 20 by Occasional_Showers

The next one is the recession-depression and the public spending cuts. Where do we make the savings?

you watch, Boris will get blamed for the massive recession we are about to enter (and hopefully, reverse)...

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Booing teachers on 09:01 - May 21 with 1133 viewsDorsetIan

Booing teachers on 22:35 - May 20 by Occasional_Showers

The public have had enough of austerity and Boris has built his message on a supposed reversal of it. If he wants to retain his majority and those Northern seats he won’t be bringing it back.

We can borrow now at ridiculously low rates. Borrowing and tax rises will be the post-Corona economic answer.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Booing teachers on 09:23 - May 21 with 1126 viewsJaySaint

Booing teachers on 09:01 - May 21 by DorsetIan

The public have had enough of austerity and Boris has built his message on a supposed reversal of it. If he wants to retain his majority and those Northern seats he won’t be bringing it back.

We can borrow now at ridiculously low rates. Borrowing and tax rises will be the post-Corona economic answer.

I think that will be the answer. There will have to be some savings but no chance will any govt survive, let alone a conservative one, with another 7-10 years of Austerity

Booing teachers on 23:42 - May 21 with 1078 viewshedgeend61

Booing teachers on 10:15 - May 20 by Occasional_Showers

We've all met someone ckever like you that beats the bookies. They never mention all the times they lose.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/226549/guaranteed-world

Doubt if you've met many clever ones like this,
who have a bet and are guaranteed to win
Login to get fewer ads

Booing teachers on 23:46 - May 21 with 1070 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Booing teachers on 23:42 - May 21 by hedgeend61

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/226549/guaranteed-world

Doubt if you've met many clever ones like this,
who have a bet and are guaranteed to win

Love it

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Booing teachers on 23:49 - May 21 with 1068 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Booing teachers on 09:23 - May 21 by JaySaint

I think that will be the answer. There will have to be some savings but no chance will any govt survive, let alone a conservative one, with another 7-10 years of Austerity

I'd pay more tax at the moment. My commute costs me about £10k/year - I'm not paying it at the moment, so if they keep me working from home, then fine, I'll pay a bit of extra tax instead.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Booing teachers on 00:42 - May 22 with 1043 viewsSadoldgit

Booing teachers on 09:23 - May 21 by JaySaint

This Conservative government got elected after 10 years of an austerity policy that was by choice. Fortunately for them Brexit proved to be a distraction. The next distraction as luck would have it is Covid-19.
Booing teachers on 06:25 - May 22 with 1023 viewsJaySaint

What is your point?

Booing teachers on 07:36 - May 22 with 1013 viewsBoris_

Booing teachers on 00:42 - May 22 by Sadoldgit

This Conservative government got elected after 10 years of an austerity policy that was by choice. Fortunately for them Brexit proved to be a distraction. The next distraction as luck would have it is Covid-19.

So it was nothing to do with Corbyn being an absolute whopper and the Lib Dems having a policy of 'end democracy' as well?

Poll: Claude Puel

Booing teachers on 11:39 - May 22 with 967 viewsSaintsforeverj

Not safe to open schools say an independent group of scientists.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-scientists-not-safe-schools-091737835.html

The difficulty for teachers and school staff is what to do with all the conflicting information. And how will parents react?
[Post edited 22 May 2020 11:41]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Booing teachers on 12:58 - May 22 with 947 viewsBison

Got this email today from our local school -

Home Learning Bundles
The home learning bundles arrived this morning and are now available for collection from the foyer for those who have paid between 1.00pm - 3.30pm.
If you do not wish to collect today or have yet to pay, they will be available for collection after half-term from the foyer.
Kind regards
xxxxxxxx CE Junior School

So now they are charging us to home school our kids. I can afford it but how many millions of kids wont be able to afford this ? Are they really worried about the safety and future of our children ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Booing teachers on 14:36 - May 22 with 922 viewsBoris_

Booing teachers on 12:58 - May 22 by Bison

Home Learning Bundles
The home learning bundles arrived this morning and are now available for collection from the foyer for those who have paid between 1.00pm - 3.30pm.
If you do not wish to collect today or have yet to pay, they will be available for collection after half-term from the foyer.
Kind regards

So now they are charging us to home school our kids. I can afford it but how many millions of kids wont be able to afford this ? Are they really worried about the safety and future of our children ?

Why don't teachers make use of their time and deliver these bundles to their pupils themselves?

Too much work on a Friday I guess?

Booing teachers on 15:50 - May 22 with 902 viewsVagina_Dentata

Booing teachers on 14:36 - May 22 by Boris_

Why don't teachers make use of their time and deliver these bundles to their pupils themselves?

Too much work on a Friday I guess?

I’ve just delivered work and food parcels. Hope that helps.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Booing teachers on 16:04 - May 22 with 893 viewsRednWight

Booing teachers on 12:58 - May 22 by Bison

Home Learning Bundles
Kind regards

My granddaughters teacher delivers and collects work from our front porch
Assume she does same for all the class
Grandson , a bit older , has to email his to teacher

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Booing teachers on 17:28 - May 22 with 872 viewskernow

Booing teachers on 16:04 - May 22 by RednWight

This evening I'm going to boo all those intolerant, opininated, sanctimonious, know all, whinging, reactionary, right wing, would be entrepreneurs and car transporter drivers who are happy to work the system by grabbing tax payers money to subsidise their indolent, work shy lifestyles during these difficult times.
Booing teachers on 17:30 - May 22 with 871 viewsBison

Booing teachers on 16:04 - May 22 by RednWight

I asked the missus what was the point of these kits , she said it's for the kids that can't afford broadband or don't have tablets or PC's. My next question was WTF are they charging for it then !

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Booing teachers on 20:16 - May 22 with 808 viewsBoris_

Booing teachers on 17:28 - May 22 by kernow

This evening I'm going to boo all those intolerant, opininated, sanctimonious, know all, whinging, reactionary, right wing, would be entrepreneurs and car transporter drivers who are happy to work the system by grabbing tax payers money to subsidise their indolent, work shy lifestyles during these difficult times.

You think teachers are lazy too then?

I stopped clapping outside the house quite a few weeks ago when some people suggested teachers were in the group that we were clapping.

We can debate whether they are lazy and workshy or not with valid arguments from both sides, however one thing that is for certain is that as it stands, teachers are most definitely not on the front line.

Booing teachers on 21:26 - May 22 with 774 viewskernow

Booing teachers on 20:16 - May 22 by Boris_

You think teachers are lazy too then?

I stopped clapping outside the house quite a few weeks ago when some people suggested teachers were in the group that we were clapping.

We can debate whether they are lazy and workshy or not with valid arguments from both sides, however one thing that is for certain is that as it stands, teachers are most definitely not on the front line.

Booo!
No never said that.
Your choice, your decision.
It's half term as it stands.
Why are you not back at work creating wealth and prosperity? Oh yes, it's not expedient or convenient or commercially viable?
Booing teachers on 21:28 - May 22 with 769 viewsOccasional_Showers

Booing teachers on 00:42 - May 22 by Sadoldgit

If it's a choice between public sector cuts and tax rises the Tories would benefit more in terms of votes by standing by the people who vote for them. It would be a catastrophic mistake to hit the private sector worker. Public sector workers are mostly Labour voters who wouldn't appreciate any help anyway. They're the type that moan day in day out so one more thing for them to whinge about isnt a big deal.

Booing teachers on 00:08 - May 23 with 722 viewsDorsetIan

Booing teachers on 21:28 - May 22 by Occasional_Showers

If it's a choice between public sector cuts and tax rises the Tories would benefit more in terms of votes by standing by the people who vote for them. It would be a catastrophic mistake to hit the private sector worker. Public sector workers are mostly Labour voters who wouldn't appreciate any help anyway. They're the type that moan day in day out so one more thing for them to whinge about isnt a big deal.

I see you’re doing two things here.

1. Advocating cuts to public spending. So much for supporting our brave nurses and other front line workers.

2. That the govt choose its policies based on making sure Labour voters are hit hardest. So much for the peoples govt acting for the people.

In one paragraph you have revealed so much about yourself. Making it up as you go along doesn’t even come close.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Booing teachers on 14:45 - May 23 with 683 viewsSadoldgit

Booing teachers on 21:28 - May 22 by Occasional_Showers

And you wonder why some Tory supporters are loathed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024