Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now PEH wants to go 22:20 - May 14 with 1163 viewskingslandstand1

I'd like to keep him, but is he as good as he thinks? I'm thinking quite a few on here will be waiting in their taxis for him

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/18449217.pierre-emile-hojbjerg-drops-big-hint-
So now PEH wants to go on 22:36 - May 14 with 1152 viewsBicester_North

Just another knobhead footballer

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

So now PEH wants to go on 22:44 - May 14 with 1143 viewshedgeend61

Ok PL mid-table player, gives the ball away easy, doesn't sense danger or mark properly, best asset beating his chest asking the crowd for extra effort, should try looking in the mirror.
Never Top 6 player in a month of Sundays, would like some of what he's drinking if he seriously thinks he is.
No chance of any of the Top 6 buying him, or getting in excess of £20m.

I'd rate Mooy higher, who cost Brighton peanuts from Huddersfield.
So now PEH wants to go on 22:46 - May 14 with 1137 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

So now PEH wants to go on 22:44 - May 14 by hedgeend61

Ok PL mid-table player, gives the ball away easy, doesn't sense danger or mark properly, best asset beating his chest asking the crowd for extra effort, should try looking in the mirror.
Never Top 6 player in a month of Sundays, would like some of what he's drinking if he seriously thinks he is.
No chance of any of the Top 6 buying him, or getting in excess of £20m.

I'd rate Mooy higher, who cost Brighton peanuts from Huddersfield.

This.

Decent enough, but all about the pashion innit moosh.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

So now PEH wants to go on 00:21 - May 15 with 1082 viewsSadoldgit

Apart from the occasional football genius like MLT or Glen Hoddle, there is always a better player out there somewhere. The trick us to find him and to bring him in for a lower price than you sell his replacement.
So now PEH wants to go on 00:29 - May 15 with 1079 viewsSaintsforeverj

If we get good money (35 million plus), let him go. In my opinion, he is average. Battles in midfield, not a bad player but he doesn't score cracking goals or anything like that. I think he thinks he is better than he is. He will go to a big club, get a few games, not do much, fans get restless and then he will be warming the bench. I say take the money here and get another Danny Ings for 18 million.
[Post edited 15 May 2020 0:31]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

So now PEH wants to go on 08:19 - May 15 with 968 viewsBoris_

So now PEH wants to go on 00:29 - May 15 by Saintsforeverj

If we get good money (35 million plus), let him go. In my opinion, he is average. Battles in midfield, not a bad player but he doesn't score cracking goals or anything like that. I think he thinks he is better than he is. He will go to a big club, get a few games, not do much, fans get restless and then he will be warming the bench. I say take the money here and get another Danny Ings for 18 million.

I don't know why fans always say things like 'if we get £35m+ let him go' - we've hardly ever spent all of a transfer fee on new players in the clubs history. It will get soaked up to cover debts so how much we get is largely irrelevant.

Premier League football is sh*t.

Poll: Claude Puel

So now PEH wants to go on 09:14 - May 15 with 928 viewsButty101

Hes not in the class of a Morgan or Adaz. He has no chance of playing for a big club.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

So now PEH wants to go on 09:42 - May 15 with 910 viewssaint22

I think he would be better to knuckle down and become a better player at Saints.
If he really was all that would Pep have let him leave Bayern.....?
If Jose wants to blow 35m and take him to Spurs lets have it. I think Romeu is a better player anyway and we can buy two as good midfielders with that cash
Login to get fewer ads

So now PEH wants to go on 10:03 - May 15 with 894 viewsBicester_North

So now PEH wants to go on 09:42 - May 15 by saint22

I think he would be better to knuckle down and become a better player at Saints.
If Jose wants to blow 35m and take him to Spurs lets have it. I think Romeu is a better player anyway and we can buy two as good midfielders with that cash

Hey yeah, Pep, did Pep think he was all that no?
Jose Gad yeah, Jose let’s have it! Hey, Jose, Pep, geddit?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

So now PEH wants to go on 10:07 - May 15 with 880 viewshedgeend61

Not a snowball's chance of getting 35m, lucky to get half of that.
So now PEH wants to go on 10:17 - May 15 with 867 viewskingslandstand1

So now PEH wants to go on 00:21 - May 15 by Sadoldgit

Apart from the occasional football genius like MLT or Glen Hoddle, there is always a better player out there somewhere. The trick us to find him and to bring him in for a lower price than you sell his replacement.

We used to know how to do those tricks, it seem now that all we can do is find what is thought to be an undiscovered genius and then find out he's not and sell at a loss
So now PEH wants to go on 10:17 - May 15 with 868 viewsSaintsforeverj

So now PEH wants to go on 08:19 - May 15 by Boris_

I don't know why fans always say things like 'if we get £35m+ let him go' - we've hardly ever spent all of a transfer fee on new players in the clubs history. It will get soaked up to cover debts so how much we get is largely irrelevant.

Premier League football is sh*t.

Agree about the PL. Appreciate that outstanding players might want to go and win things at a big club, but have they ever heard of the word loyalty? You could say he is being honest but our captain, parades around the pitch geeing up the crowd, kissing the badge, only to say SFC is too small for him and he can do better. Not really a big fan of him to be honest.

So now PEH wants to go on 10:20 - May 15 with 862 viewskingslandstand1

£35m? Afraid that sounds like his agent talking! £15 - 20m I'd take
He is a reasonably average prem player with a club that suits his abilities although he does at least have ambition!
So now PEH wants to go on 10:27 - May 15 with 851 viewsSaintsforeverj

So now PEH wants to go on 10:20 - May 15 by kingslandstand1

£35m? Afraid that sounds like his agent talking! £15 - 20m I'd take
He is a reasonably average prem player with a club that suits his abilities although he does at least have ambition!

Yes but my club is the best club to play for in the world (that is ambition) so he should be happy here and want to stay
[Post edited 15 May 2020 10:28]

So now PEH wants to go on 11:00 - May 15 with 831 viewsBoris_

So now PEH wants to go on 09:42 - May 15 by saint22

But we won't buy anyone with that cash.

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024