Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bullingdon Boris 18:52 - May 13 with 1561 viewssaint22

Can someone explain why our posh boy 'leader' keeps sending out these no mark clueless MPs to do his dirty work for him?
Why isn't he hosting these updates for the country every night like a real leader that we actually need at this time not some two bit numpty from some state department who knows even less than the clown Boris
Bullingdon Boris on 19:48 - May 13 with 1512 viewsOccasional_Showers

Can you imagine the torture of having Dianne Abbott or the odious Barry Gardiner conducting one of these briefings?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Bullingdon Boris on 20:13 - May 13 with 1505 viewskingslandstand1

Bullingdon Boris on 19:48 - May 13 by Occasional_Showers

Can you imagine the torture of having Dianne Abbott or the odious Barry Gardiner conducting one of these briefings?

Well Dianne Abbott will say there have been just 3000 deaths in total because of the formula she used when she went to infants school as it suits the Labour agenda that everyone else is obviously wrong no matter what
Bullingdon Boris on 20:14 - May 13 with 1503 viewsBicester_North

Why would you be asking on here if anybody can explain Lauren? I know there’s an assortment of high flying (or pretend high flying) individuals such as yourself on this board, but would anyone on here be in regular contact with Boris about these matters?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Bullingdon Boris on 21:05 - May 13 with 1460 viewsTheMoog

Bullingdon Boris on 19:48 - May 13 by Occasional_Showers

Diane Abbott would still be wandering around Scotland looking for Loch Down.

Standby to standby

Bullingdon Boris on 21:14 - May 13 with 1448 viewskingslandstand1

Bullingdon Boris on 21:05 - May 13 by TheMoog

Bullingdon Boris on 22:42 - May 13 with 1399 viewsButty101

Bullingdon Boris on 20:14 - May 13 by Bicester_North

Why would you be asking on here if anybody can explain Lauren? I know there’s an assortment of high flying (or pretend high flying) individuals such as yourself on this board, but would anyone on here be in regular contact with Boris about these matters?

If only Boris had a calm and capable head like Saint 22 in his government. Someone who never panics or gets flustered, is capable of Talking in layman’s terms to those at the bottom of the food chain. Yet can instantly switch to high level detail when communicating results to the board.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Bullingdon Boris on 23:50 - May 13 with 1359 viewsRon11

Bullingdon Boris on 22:42 - May 13 by Butty101

If only Boris had a calm and capable head like Saint 22 in his government. Someone who never panics or gets flustered, is capable of Talking in layman’s terms to those at the bottom of the food chain. Yet can instantly switch to high level detail when communicating results to the board.

You mean Worzel Gummidge?
Bullingdon Boris on 06:16 - May 14 with 1313 viewsRednWight

Bullingdon Boris on 21:05 - May 13 by TheMoog

The Tories seem to have trumped Abbott with Priti Vacant Patel

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Login to get fewer ads

Bullingdon Boris on 07:55 - May 14 with 1281 viewssaint22

Bullingdon Boris on 06:16 - May 14 by RednWight

Very good to see finally

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/13/boris-johnson-resorts-to-bluste
Bullingdon Boris on 09:48 - May 14 with 1235 viewssolent_toffee

Bullingdon Boris on 06:16 - May 14 by RednWight

At the last press conference she hosted, you definitely got the impression that the civil servants were trying to stick Patel up. She started off talking giving crime stats stating that shoplifting was way down on the previous quarter. That’s because the shops are closed! I’m amazed that they didn’t hand her a stat to say that football hooliganism was also down.

It was all very odd.
Bullingdon Boris on 13:14 - May 14 with 1187 viewsRednWight

Bullingdon Boris on 09:48 - May 14 by solent_toffee

At the last press conference she hosted, you definitely got the impression that the civil servants were trying to stick Patel up. She started off talking giving crime stats stating that shoplifting was way down on the previous quarter. That’s because the shops are closed! I’m amazed that they didn’t hand her a stat to say that football hooliganism was also down.

It was all very odd.

It’s worrying that’s she’s in a position of power
However she doesn’t get the stick for her blunders that Abbott got and she wasn’t in position of power
I wonder why ?

Bullingdon Boris on 13:23 - May 14 with 1175 viewsJaySaint

Bullingdon Boris on 13:14 - May 14 by RednWight

It’s worrying that’s she’s in a position of power
However she doesn’t get the stick for her blunders that Abbott got and she wasn’t in position of power
I wonder why ?

I suspect any poltician would get the grief Dianne Abbott received, if their cluster-fuk-ness was as relentless.

Imagine the home secretary (or potential) going outside with odd shoes on.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Bullingdon Boris on 13:32 - May 14 with 1167 viewsDorsetIan

Bullingdon Boris on 09:48 - May 14 by solent_toffee

It was all very odd.

The way she has carried on with the civil service, you couldn't really blame them.

And the trouble is, she hasn't got the wit to form her own opinions or to know when she is saying something really stupid.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Bullingdon Boris on 14:48 - May 14 with 1134 viewsRednWight

Bullingdon Boris on 13:23 - May 14 by JaySaint

I suspect any poltician would get the grief Dianne Abbott received, if their cluster-fuk-ness was as relentless.

Imagine the home secretary (or potential) going outside with odd shoes on.

I’d say with her not being able to read a simple number and congratulating herself on shoplifting being reduced in closed shops she’s doing her best to get there
Imagine the flak Abbott would have got if she’d secretly met representatives of a foreign power and tried to divert our tax money in form of foreign aid to its armed forces

Bullingdon Boris on 16:00 - May 14 with 1113 viewsJaySaint

Bullingdon Boris on 14:48 - May 14 by RednWight

I’d say with her not being able to read a simple number and congratulating herself on shoplifting being reduced in closed shops she’s doing her best to get there
Imagine the flak Abbott would have got if she’d secretly met representatives of a foreign power and tried to divert our tax money in form of foreign aid to its armed forces

As said, the flak abbott got over the last few years was due to her sustained fukery!

if Patel carries on like that, the flak/pish taking will grow, rapidly

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Bullingdon Boris on 07:03 - May 15 with 1037 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/14/grants-shapps-imitates-chris-ta
Bullingdon Boris on 11:28 - May 15 with 960 viewsSadoldgit

Seeing more and more posts on FB saying that we should be kinder to Johnson, Hancock etc. Funnily enough they are from the same people who were happy enough to post p*ss taking memes about Corbyn and Abbot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024