Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have heard it all now 08:56 - Jun 11 with 4087 viewskingslandstand1

Lord Baden Powell statue in Poole Harbour to be taken down!
Fkn ridiculous
What is this country coming to. Is the idea to delete all history and start at year dot again
Have heard it all now on 22:54 - Jun 11 with 504 viewsRon11

Have heard it all now on 13:07 - Jun 11 by SaintNick

There was no statue pulling down two weeks ago, removing a statue is not removing access to knowledge or history, but if you don't know it exists how can you look it up.

I don't know if a book has been burned or not, but I am sure that we will see one or two soon

I wasn't that bothered about the statues being pulled down, but when I saw the whooping mob that leaped on it like a pack of starving dogs, it worried me that people could behave like that.

A few years back we could all make a comment on message boards or social media and have a debate, now I see people being abused because they dared to say they voted Tory or they thought that Churchill was a hero for his part in WW2, now I see people sneer and say things like "Little Britain has not been erased from history"

Great post, Nick.
It's worrying that white left wing anarchy seems be on the rise unchecked with the police just standing by watching white men rolling that statue into the river as you say like a pack of starving dogs. With no intervention by the police, law and order will surely break down...a copper being attacked in Hackney for trying to make a legitimate arrest?
It's only a matter of time before people will get sick of being abused for voting Tory or endorsing Churchill and start fighting back.
Then the police will start arresting them - no doubt. Something starting to smell bad in this country-and it's nothing to do with police brutality in the USA.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024