Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading stabbings 21:27 - Jun 20 with 5463 viewsBicester_North

What the f*ck is all this about? Looks like a few stabbed in a park following a protest, and some dickhead filming the aftermath instead of helping

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Reading stabbings on 20:29 - Jun 22 with 869 viewsSadoldgit

There was an interesting Panorama Special on tonight about the rise of the neo-Nazi threat. Apparently 25 plots to maim and kill have been thwarted since 2017 and police here say that the fastest growing terrorist threat comes from these far right groups. Their aim is to bring down society. It looks as though we have another load of psychopathic nutters to worry about.
Reading stabbings on 21:07 - Jun 22 with 825 viewssaint68

Reading stabbings on 20:29 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

There was an interesting Panorama Special on tonight about the rise of the neo-Nazi threat. Apparently 25 plots to maim and kill have been thwarted since 2017 and police here say that the fastest growing terrorist threat comes from these far right groups. Their aim is to bring down society. It looks as though we have another load of psychopathic nutters to worry about.

You are a proper fool, the greatest threat to the uk is from islamist extremists..get a grip you drip

https://www.ft.com/content/c39a01b8-6c04-11e9-80c7-60ee53e6681d

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Reading stabbings on 21:17 - Jun 22 with 810 viewssaint68

Now being reported that the islamist terrorist was actively targeting homosexual men initially. These backwards savages need removing from our country immediately, there is no place within our society for this disgusting mindset.

Reading stabbings on 21:43 - Jun 22 with 785 views1885_SFC

I am always bemused when the security forces say, after such incidents, that the suspect (or suspects), were "known to them" - like in this case. They always say that. If these nutters have a marker on them - why not detain them now & deport them to whichever shíthole they came from? If they have a marker - it's for a good reason - surely? Why do we wait until someone is shot, stabbed or blown up?

Old School is Cool

Reading stabbings on 21:46 - Jun 22 with 776 viewssaint68

Reading stabbings on 21:43 - Jun 22 by 1885_SFC

I am always bemused when the security forces say, after such incidents, that the suspect (or suspects), were "known to them" - like in this case. They always say that. If these nutters have a marker on them - why not detain them now & deport them to whichever shíthole they came from? If they have a marker - it's for a good reason - surely? Why do we wait until someone is shot, stabbed or blown up?

Probably due to some human rights brief threatening all manner of legal action if their client is harassed.

Can't think of any other sound explanation.

Reading stabbings on 22:09 - Jun 22 with 754 viewsBoris_

Reading stabbings on 21:43 - Jun 22 by 1885_SFC

The problem is unfortunately people like Soppy, who political correctness is more important than keeping people safe.

Poll: Claude Puel

Reading stabbings on 22:41 - Jun 22 with 727 viewsDorsetIan

Reading stabbings on 22:09 - Jun 22 by Boris_

The problem is unfortunately people like Soppy, who political correctness is more important than keeping people safe.

We must be such an extreme leftist country if we've developed a criminal justice system like this.

Not being able to deport people until they've actually committed a crime - which Leninist crack head came up with that?!...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Reading stabbings on 08:42 - Jun 23 with 662 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 22:09 - Jun 22 by Boris_

The trouble is Doris, if you deported everyone who wasn’t pure Aryan bred there wouldn’t be many people left in the country. Even our patron Saint wasn’t English. I know it’s hard for you closet white supremesists to take, but we are all mongrels. Bloody foreigners eh!

And then there is the little problem of the pure breds (like you I expect Doris) who commit crimes. Where do you send them back to? We tried sending them to Australia and look how that turned out!

The Tommy Robinson School of Diplomacy: lesson 1 - Get your retaliation in first. That is, deport all people with dark skin and funny names immediately and those you can’t, imprison. Priti Patel would be up for that....er......opps.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 9:07]
Login to get fewer ads

Reading stabbings on 16:00 - Jun 23 with 612 viewsBoris_

Reading stabbings on 08:42 - Jun 23 by Sadoldgit

The trouble is Doris, if you deported everyone who wasn’t pure Aryan bred there wouldn’t be many people left in the country. Even our patron Saint wasn’t English. I know it’s hard for you closet white supremesists to take, but we are all mongrels. Bloody foreigners eh!

And then there is the little problem of the pure breds (like you I expect Doris) who commit crimes. Where do you send them back to? We tried sending them to Australia and look how that turned out!

The Tommy Robinson School of Diplomacy: lesson 1 - Get your retaliation in first. That is, deport all people with dark skin and funny names immediately and those you can’t, imprison. Priti Patel would be up for that....er......opps.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 9:07]

I will ask you again Soppy...

Apart from whinging on the internet to a bunch of strangers, what are you doing to help?

Poll: Claude Puel

Reading stabbings on 16:20 - Jun 23 with 595 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 16:00 - Jun 23 by Boris_

I will ask you again Soppy...

Apart from whinging on the internet to a bunch of strangers, what are you doing to help?

I have already responded Doris. I liked you better when you had me on ignore and boasted to all and sundry everyday about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024