Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading stabbings 21:27 - Jun 20 with 5464 viewsBicester_North

What the f*ck is all this about? Looks like a few stabbed in a park following a protest, and some dickhead filming the aftermath instead of helping

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Reading stabbings on 13:37 - Jun 21 with 1093 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 12:45 - Jun 21 by Ron11

Only three innocent people murdered in cold blood,two more fighting for their lives and several more seriously injured.
And you call a comment on this racism?
You are sick in the head.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 12:47]

Having said that it was, then it wasn’t now it is again, they seem to have been confused about whether it was or it wasn’t.

Please tell me though, why anyone would be more outraged if it is a terrorist related attack rather than a random attack? It is the same with rape. If Muslim men are involved the level of outrage moves up several notches. Why is that? Surely all murder all all rapes are abhorrent crimes and we should feel the same about all of them?

The fact that you seem less bothered about George Floyd’s death than people you dont even know the names of yet seems to speak volumes.

The killing of these people is sickening and senseless, just as the killing of George Floyd was.
Reading stabbings on 13:40 - Jun 21 with 1092 viewsBison

Reading stabbings on 13:20 - Jun 21 by saint68

So an American criminal 4000 miles away is of far more importance to the ridiculous extreme lefties on here, than 3 fellow countrymen slaughtered in public at a picnic in broad daylight just 50 miles up the road....they really are a disgusting hyoocritical bunch.

Why did you vote this down Soggy ? Our friends were in the park on the BLM gathering but I doubt your thoughts are with them and their young kiddies. You are probabally setting up a Just Giving page to fund a top lawyer for the poor oppressed Libyan.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Reading stabbings on 13:42 - Jun 21 with 1087 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 13:40 - Jun 21 by Bison

Why did you vote this down Soggy ? Our friends were in the park on the BLM gathering but I doubt your thoughts are with them and their young kiddies. You are probabally setting up a Just Giving page to fund a top lawyer for the poor oppressed Libyan.

I thought you were more sensible than this Bison?
Reading stabbings on 13:48 - Jun 21 with 1077 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 13:20 - Jun 21 by saint68

So an American criminal 4000 miles away is of far more importance to the ridiculous extreme lefties on here, than 3 fellow countrymen slaughtered in public at a picnic in broad daylight just 50 miles up the road....they really are a disgusting hyoocritical bunch.

This post proves exactly why theBLM movement so important. Once again we see that there are people who place the importance of lives in their background. For some reason a person 4000 miles away is less important than “3 fellow countrymen”. That sums it up in a nutshell. If all lives really mattered to you, why different isn’t between a foreign person and “fellow countrymen”. Do you also get so outraged when a fellow countryman kills a fellow countryman over here? No, of course you don’t.
Reading stabbings on 13:50 - Jun 21 with 1076 viewsBison

Reading stabbings on 13:42 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

I thought you were more sensible than this Bison?

Your comments made me feel physically sick. You showed no empathy at all to the victims or those that witnessed such horror . I hope you your family or loved ones ever find themselves in such a position because of their ethnicity or beliefs. I can't see you being so defensive if they were.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Reading stabbings on 14:00 - Jun 21 with 1060 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 13:50 - Jun 21 by Bison

Your comments made me feel physically sick. You showed no empathy at all to the victims or those that witnessed such horror . I hope you your family or loved ones ever find themselves in such a position because of their ethnicity or beliefs. I can't see you being so defensive if they were.

And these killings upset me just as George Floyd’s killing and the thousands of other pointless killings over the years. I really don’t understand why some people feel the need to show that some lives matter more than others.
Reading stabbings on 14:06 - Jun 21 with 1053 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 10:40 - Jun 21 by saint68

A Muslim man running around screaming Allah Akbar and trying to stab people to death...I wonder what else needs to be determined before the obvious penny drops.

Even SkyNews trying to describe his clear comments as incoherent mumbling. Farcical

The videos online make his comments clearly audible..as does eyewitness comments.

But you bury your head in the sand yet again.

There is a difference to burying my head in the sand and not jumping to conclusions when receiving mixed reports.
Reading stabbings on 14:09 - Jun 21 with 1055 viewsBazza

Reading stabbings on 14:00 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

And these killings upset me just as George Floyd’s killing and the thousands of other pointless killings over the years. I really don’t understand why some people feel the need to show that some lives matter more than others.

Hard to feel the same about Hitlers death or career criminal in the States as some innocent person in Reading!
Login to get fewer ads

Reading stabbings on 14:26 - Jun 21 with 1043 viewssaint68

Reading stabbings on 14:06 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

There is a difference to burying my head in the sand and not jumping to conclusions when receiving mixed reports.

It was clear from the outset...the videos circulating last night made it absolutely crystal clear...the MSM and police were trying there hardest to find another narrative.. when going to the extent of asking for all footage and requesting none were shared on media platforms...now that is extremely disturbing...the lengths they will go to in order to avoid reporting actual events when the narrative doesn't suit.

I find your hypocrisy disgusting and rather bizarre.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Reading stabbings on 14:30 - Jun 21 with 1039 viewssaint68

Reading stabbings on 13:40 - Jun 21 by Bison

?

Reading stabbings on 14:34 - Jun 21 with 1027 viewssaint68

Reading stabbings on 13:48 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

This post proves exactly why theBLM movement so important. Once again we see that there are people who place the importance of lives in their background. For some reason a person 4000 miles away is less important than “3 fellow countrymen”. That sums it up in a nutshell. If all lives really mattered to you, why different isn’t between a foreign person and “fellow countrymen”. Do you also get so outraged when a fellow countryman kills a fellow countryman over here? No, of course you don’t.

I'm really trying hard to understand where on earth you buried your moral compass.

You must be on some very powerful medicines to have literally no compassion or regard for these poor people murdered whilst picnicking in a park.

Reading stabbings on 14:37 - Jun 21 with 1019 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 14:34 - Jun 21 by saint68

I'm really trying hard to understand where on earth you buried your moral compass.

You must be on some very powerful medicines to have literally no compassion or regard for these poor people murdered whilst picnicking in a park.

And I am struggling to understand why you have to completely ignore what I’ve said and turn this around to suit your own, twisted agenda.
Reading stabbings on 14:43 - Jun 21 with 1010 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 14:26 - Jun 21 by saint68

It was clear from the outset...the videos circulating last night made it absolutely crystal clear...the MSM and police were trying there hardest to find another narrative.. when going to the extent of asking for all footage and requesting none were shared on media platforms...now that is extremely disturbing...the lengths they will go to in order to avoid reporting actual events when the narrative doesn't suit.

I find your hypocrisy disgusting and rather bizarre.

And I find your posturing typical of the alt-right. I have seen three separate news reports in my phone this morning. The first one said that it was a terrorist attack, the second changed and said that it now wasn’t. The third changed back and said it was. I don’t see any news last night. It’s not difficult to grasp.

The fact that it had a terrorist motivation seem to be your sole driver here. What if they had been killed by a non-Muslim, white man? Would you still be pounding the keyboard?

Surely the main point here is that people have lost their lives in a pointless, senseless attack? The motivation behind is secondary, one would think.

Out of respect for those who died and have been injured, I’ll let you carry on turning this into an anti-Muslim rant on your own.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 14:58]
Reading stabbings on 14:57 - Jun 21 with 995 viewssaint68

Reading stabbings on 14:43 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

And I find your posturing typical of the alt-right. I have seen three separate news reports in my phone this morning. The first one said that it was a terrorist attack, the second changed and said that it now wasn’t. The third changed back and said it was. I don’t see any news last night. It’s not difficult to grasp.

The fact that it had a terrorist motivation seem to be your sole driver here. What if they had been killed by a non-Muslim, white man? Would you still be pounding the keyboard?

Surely the main point here is that people have lost their lives in a pointless, senseless attack? The motivation behind is secondary, one would think.

Out of respect for those who died and have been injured, I’ll let you carry on turning this into an anti-Muslim rant on your own.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 14:58]

You really are extremely sad, I find your position on this deplorable and it shows you to be devoid of compassion.

Reading stabbings on 15:58 - Jun 21 with 958 viewsJaySaint

Police statement....

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Reading stabbings on 17:25 - Jun 21 with 898 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 14:57 - Jun 21 by saint68

You really are extremely sad, I find your position on this deplorable and it shows you to be devoid of compassion.

Spare us the faux outrage. We all know that if this dreadful murder had been carried out by a non-Muslim white man you would not have mentioned it on here. And before you go into one, where are all the other posts you have written sharing your outrage over murders committed by no-Muslim white men?
Reading stabbings on 17:39 - Jun 21 with 891 viewssaint68

Reading stabbings on 17:25 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

Spare us the faux outrage. We all know that if this dreadful murder had been carried out by a non-Muslim white man you would not have mentioned it on here. And before you go into one, where are all the other posts you have written sharing your outrage over murders committed by no-Muslim white men?

Faux outrage!!

Yet again people going about their own business have been slaughtered on our soil by the religion of peace...just like those poor little children at their first concert in Manchester...and you try to form some equivalence to a serial criminal that never ever lived here..you are a horrid human being...I'm disgusted that you haven't been removed from this forum...you disgust me.

You have zero validation..your type feel that MASS organised rape on young girls by muslim grooming gangs is no different to the disgusting act of rape on an individual..and you've alluded to that this very day...I'd imagine if it was to occur to your grandchildren you might feel otherwise...

You are disgusting.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 17:50]

Reading stabbings on 18:16 - Jun 21 with 858 viewsRednWight

Reading stabbings on 15:58 - Jun 21 by JaySaint

Police statement....

Largely peaceful stabbings ?
Seriously ?

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Reading stabbings on 19:06 - Jun 21 with 825 viewsDorsetIan

Reading stabbings on 17:39 - Jun 21 by saint68

Faux outrage!!

Yet again people going about their own business have been slaughtered on our soil by the religion of peace...just like those poor little children at their first concert in Manchester...and you try to form some equivalence to a serial criminal that never ever lived here..you are a horrid human being...I'm disgusted that you haven't been removed from this forum...you disgust me.

You have zero validation..your type feel that MASS organised rape on young girls by muslim grooming gangs is no different to the disgusting act of rape on an individual..and you've alluded to that this very day...I'd imagine if it was to occur to your grandchildren you might feel otherwise...

You are disgusting.

So glad I have been away from this site today. Doing some decorating and listening to a good program about race, BLM and sport on R5. Lots of different voices, all worth listening to.

The murders in Reading are terrible, but first and foremost all these terror attacks are carried out by very disturbed young men. Inadequate nutters. But Saint68 has to turn this into some sort of political rant about f*ck knows what. You need to get a grip mate. You’re becoming the most easily outraged person on here.

The thing I took away from the R5 program is that for many many people BLM has been a trigger for them to listen to black voices to really try understand their complaints. And i made me realise that the racism denial movement that exists on here is a very minority view, and certainly one that no one outside that movement is paying much notice too.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Reading stabbings on 19:47 - Jun 21 with 798 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 17:39 - Jun 21 by saint68

Faux outrage!!

You are disgusting.

And you really need to get some perspective. Are you ok?
Reading stabbings on 19:54 - Jun 21 with 791 viewsBoris_

Reading stabbings on 13:37 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

Having said that it was, then it wasn’t now it is again, they seem to have been confused about whether it was or it wasn’t.

Please tell me though, why anyone would be more outraged if it is a terrorist related attack rather than a random attack? It is the same with rape. If Muslim men are involved the level of outrage moves up several notches. Why is that? Surely all murder all all rapes are abhorrent crimes and we should feel the same about all of them?

The fact that you seem less bothered about George Floyd’s death than people you dont even know the names of yet seems to speak volumes.

The killing of these people is sickening and senseless, just as the killing of George Floyd was.

Welcome back soppy.

George Floyd beat and robbed an 8 month pregnant woman, pushing a gun in to her stomach and telling her he was going to kill her.

You're damn right I am less bothered about his death than innocent decent people sat in a park minding their own business.

Poll: Claude Puel

Reading stabbings on 22:37 - Jun 21 with 717 viewsDorsetIan

Reading stabbings on 19:54 - Jun 21 by Boris_

Welcome back soppy.

George Floyd beat and robbed an 8 month pregnant woman, pushing a gun in to her stomach and telling her he was going to kill her.

You're damn right I am less bothered about his death than innocent decent people sat in a park minding their own business.

When you say ‚less bothered‘, I’m pretty sure you mean ‚not bothered‘.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Reading stabbings on 23:03 - Jun 21 with 699 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 19:54 - Jun 21 by Boris_

Welcome back soppy.

Thank you but I haven’t been anywhere.

I thought you had me on ignore? Isn’t that what you have been telling everyone for weeks?

Anyway, since you are speaking to me again, no surprise to see that Black Lives Don’t Matter to you.
Reading stabbings on 23:06 - Jun 21 with 696 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Seriously ... this is the ugly inside, a football forum for us older, more grumpy old school types. Can we lay off the f**king politics, you're killing this forum, which is about football.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Reading stabbings on 23:31 - Jun 21 with 679 viewsRon11

Reading stabbings on 19:06 - Jun 21 by DorsetIan

So glad I have been away from this site today. Doing some decorating and listening to a good program about race, BLM and sport on R5. Lots of different voices, all worth listening to.

The murders in Reading are terrible, but first and foremost all these terror attacks are carried out by very disturbed young men. Inadequate nutters. But Saint68 has to turn this into some sort of political rant about f*ck knows what. You need to get a grip mate. You’re becoming the most easily outraged person on here.

The thing I took away from the R5 program is that for many many people BLM has been a trigger for them to listen to black voices to really try understand their complaints. And i made me realise that the racism denial movement that exists on here is a very minority view, and certainly one that no one outside that movement is paying much notice too.

No, sorry.
Don't excuse ALL these attackers as very disturbed.
They and he knew exactly what they were doing. You think the Manchester bombing or the London Bridge attacks were just spur of the moment? They were researched, planned and carried out with cynical disregard for innocent life and limb.
Your apology for these murdering scum disgusts me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024