Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading stabbings 21:27 - Jun 20 with 5461 viewsBicester_North

What the f*ck is all this about? Looks like a few stabbed in a park following a protest, and some dickhead filming the aftermath instead of helping

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Reading stabbings on 08:02 - Jun 22 with 1038 viewsDorsetIan

Reading stabbings on 23:31 - Jun 21 by Ron11

No, sorry.
Don't excuse ALL these attackers as very disturbed.
They and he knew exactly what they were doing. You think the Manchester bombing or the London Bridge attacks were just spur of the moment? They were researched, planned and carried out with cynical disregard for innocent life and limb.
Your apology for these murdering scum disgusts me.

Stop being ‘disgusted‘ Ron, its not good for your heart.

I am not excusing anyone. I am saying that first and foremost these are inadequate people and murderers.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Reading stabbings on 08:20 - Jun 22 with 1001 viewsBoris_

Reading stabbings on 23:03 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

Thank you but I haven’t been anywhere.

I thought you had me on ignore? Isn’t that what you have been telling everyone for weeks?

Anyway, since you are speaking to me again, no surprise to see that Black Lives Don’t Matter to you.

You don't want to discuss George Floyds past then?

Black Lives matter to me mush, George Floyds doesn't. He was a scumbag.

I bet you mourned Jimmy Savilles death, based on the rationale that he hadn't touched any kids up for the last 5 years of his life, did you?

Poll: Claude Puel

Reading stabbings on 10:28 - Jun 22 with 951 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 08:20 - Jun 22 by Boris_

You don't want to discuss George Floyds past then?

Black Lives matter to me mush, George Floyds doesn't. He was a scumbag.

I bet you mourned Jimmy Savilles death, based on the rationale that he hadn't touched any kids up for the last 5 years of his life, did you?

There is something about people of your political persuasion that makes you seek confrontation isn’t there?

No one said George Floyd was an angel but he had paid for his crime. You don’t seem to have been following things very closely. His death may be the catalyst for what is happening but it is not just about George Floyd.

My friend’s Dad passed away this morning after a brief battle with cancer. He has been documenting his fight on Facebook which has been strange but was his way of dealing with the illness. He was a retired firefighter, a very brave and gentle man who cared about everybody no matter what religion, race or background. When I compare the likes of him to people like you who are just intent on spreading hate and division, I find it hard to understand why people turn out so differently. People are not born bigoted.

If you excuse me I am going to spend some time today thinking about a decent human being and his family whilst you continue to play silly buggers over people’s murder. It is not a competition over which person’s murder is more worthy of your time on an Internet forum you know.
Reading stabbings on 10:37 - Jun 22 with 945 viewsBoris_

Reading stabbings on 10:28 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

There is something about people of your political persuasion that makes you seek confrontation isn’t there?

No one said George Floyd was an angel but he had paid for his crime. You don’t seem to have been following things very closely. His death may be the catalyst for what is happening but it is not just about George Floyd.

My friend’s Dad passed away this morning after a brief battle with cancer. He has been documenting his fight on Facebook which has been strange but was his way of dealing with the illness. He was a retired firefighter, a very brave and gentle man who cared about everybody no matter what religion, race or background. When I compare the likes of him to people like you who are just intent on spreading hate and division, I find it hard to understand why people turn out so differently. People are not born bigoted.

If you excuse me I am going to spend some time today thinking about a decent human being and his family whilst you continue to play silly buggers over people’s murder. It is not a competition over which person’s murder is more worthy of your time on an Internet forum you know.

My BUSINESS is donating £20,000 ( and counting ) to www.theblackcurriculum.com from a fundraiser we did over the weekend. Money is being split between Action Aid Coronavirus Appeal and The Black Curriculum.

What have you done?

You're quick to spend all day every day on an internet forum shouting everyone down but what have you actually done to help, other than sitting moaning on the internet forums all day?

People can think George Floyd is a scumbag and think that the BLM has been hijacked by extreme left white activists, whilst still believing in the overall cause.

Reading stabbings on 11:28 - Jun 22 with 925 viewsDorsetIan

Reading stabbings on 10:37 - Jun 22 by Boris_

My BUSINESS is donating £20,000 ( and counting ) to www.theblackcurriculum.com from a fundraiser we did over the weekend. Money is being split between Action Aid Coronavirus Appeal and The Black Curriculum.

What have you done?

You're quick to spend all day every day on an internet forum shouting everyone down but what have you actually done to help, other than sitting moaning on the internet forums all day?

People can think George Floyd is a scumbag and think that the BLM has been hijacked by extreme left white activists, whilst still believing in the overall cause.

I wasn't aware of theblackcurriculum charity. It looks great and I will make a donation.

If you can see the worth in such a charity, it makes me wonder why you would get so cross about George Floyd and the idea that BLM has been hijacked?

Yes, there will be people jumping on the BLM bandwagon, but the movement is now a very broad church, with a massive and wide cultural impact, so the idea that it has been hijacked by anybody is very silly. Likewise, as SoG says it's not really about George Floyd personally, he's just the catalyst and just the latest of a long line of black people killed by the US police whilst they were simply going about their business.

Reading stabbings on 11:49 - Jun 22 with 909 viewsBoris_

Reading stabbings on 11:28 - Jun 22 by DorsetIan

I wasn't aware of theblackcurriculum charity. It looks great and I will make a donation.

If you can see the worth in such a charity, it makes me wonder why you would get so cross about George Floyd and the idea that BLM has been hijacked?

Yes, there will be people jumping on the BLM bandwagon, but the movement is now a very broad church, with a massive and wide cultural impact, so the idea that it has been hijacked by anybody is very silly. Likewise, as SoG says it's not really about George Floyd personally, he's just the catalyst and just the latest of a long line of black people killed by the US police whilst they were simply going about their business.

I would say I work with far more black people on a day to day basis than most, if not all on this forum, which includes being the agent for one of the most prominent black people to 14-20 year olds in the UK.

Guess what? They don't want white people running around defacing memorials, demanding statues are removed and firing flares at horses and doing it in their name.

Those actions will polarise the BLM movement in the same way that the same white privileged people have polarised another important cause and made it impossible for many people to get behind Extinction Rebellion.

If you look around online, there is lots of videos of decent black people telling white people to stop damaging property and memorials in the name of the BLM movement.

Reading stabbings on 12:32 - Jun 22 with 870 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 10:37 - Jun 22 by Boris_

What have you done?

So I guess you have never broken the law then? Of course you have. Does that make you a scumbag too?

As I said before, it is all about scoring points with you isn’t it?

If you must know I spent 30 years of my working life employed by organisations that work tirelessly every day for equality and justice for all. Nearly 50% of that time was spent in managerial positions.

If you are going to criticise a person for how much time they spend on here shouting others down, probably better not to do the same yourself. We wouldn’t want you to appear to be a hypocrite would we? ;)
Reading stabbings on 12:37 - Jun 22 with 863 viewsBoris_

Reading stabbings on 12:32 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

So I guess you have never broken the law then? Of course you have. Does that make you a scumbag too?

As I said before, it is all about scoring points with you isn’t it?

If you must know I spent 30 years of my working life employed by organisations that work tirelessly every day for equality and justice for all. Nearly 50% of that time was spent in managerial positions.

If you are going to criticise a person for how much time they spend on here shouting others down, probably better not to do the same yourself. We wouldn’t want you to appear to be a hypocrite would we? ;)

I've never beat a heavily pregnant woman and pointed a gun in her stomach threatening to kill her unless she told me where her valuables were, before robbing her.

As you suggesting that's a minor misdemeanour? You seem to be brushing it off as nothing and comparing it to a speeding ticket.

You're a bit of a sick freak really, aren't you?

Login to get fewer ads

Reading stabbings on 13:22 - Jun 22 with 845 viewsDorsetIan

Reading stabbings on 11:49 - Jun 22 by Boris_

I would say I work with far more black people on a day to day basis than most, if not all on this forum, which includes being the agent for one of the most prominent black people to 14-20 year olds in the UK.

Guess what? They don't want white people running around defacing memorials, demanding statues are removed and firing flares at horses and doing it in their name.

Those actions will polarise the BLM movement in the same way that the same white privileged people have polarised another important cause and made it impossible for many people to get behind Extinction Rebellion.

If you look around online, there is lots of videos of decent black people telling white people to stop damaging property and memorials in the name of the BLM movement.

Yes, there are plenty of people calling for moderation, but I don't hear too many, like you, suggesting that the whole movement has been hijacked by extremists.

The extremists are a small minority. Any public demonstration will attract anarchists, or people who just like fighting. But these are a small minority of the people involved.

Most of the people marching, or doing other things, in support of BLM are very measured and moderate. And most people are listening to what they are saying and trying to learn.

And by focusing on that minority, or on the crimes of George Floyd, you are taking the focus away from the bigger issues. It's a completely skewed perspective, which makes no sense, and it makes me question why you are doing it?

Reading stabbings on 13:39 - Jun 22 with 834 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 12:37 - Jun 22 by Boris_

I've never beat a heavily pregnant woman and pointed a gun in her stomach threatening to kill her unless she told me where her valuables were, before robbing her.

As you suggesting that's a minor misdemeanour? You seem to be brushing it off as nothing and comparing it to a speeding ticket.

Maybe not, but I expect you have broken the speed limit? It is possible that you could have killed a child. How much do you know of his life and the circumstances that drive him to do what he did? He paid for his crime once, and then millions of people watched him die on national TV under the knee of a law enforcement officer.

I don’t see anyone condoning his crime, which he served his time for and was several years ago.

Why do you focus so much on the small details of this situation when the vast majority of people can see the wider issues and are trying to engage with them on an intellectual level?

You just come across as the TUI version of Tommy Robinson.
Reading stabbings on 14:16 - Jun 22 with 826 viewssaint68

Reading stabbings on 12:37 - Jun 22 by Boris_

They seem to hate white working class men, very strange bunch.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Reading stabbings on 15:16 - Jun 22 with 795 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 14:16 - Jun 22 by saint68

They seem to hate white working class men, very strange bunch.

You don’t see a difference between white working class men and racists?
Reading stabbings on 15:52 - Jun 22 with 771 viewsBoris_

Reading stabbings on 13:39 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

Maybe not, but I expect you have broken the speed limit? It is possible that you could have killed a child. How much do you know of his life and the circumstances that drive him to do what he did? He paid for his crime once, and then millions of people watched him die on national TV under the knee of a law enforcement officer.

I don’t see anyone condoning his crime, which he served his time for and was several years ago.

Why do you focus so much on the small details of this situation when the vast majority of people can see the wider issues and are trying to engage with them on an intellectual level?

You just come across as the TUI version of Tommy Robinson.

TUI version of Tommy Robinson who donated £20,000 to black charities this weekend Soppy.

What have you done in the last couple of weeks apart from wet yourself on the internet to a bunch of strangers? Come on, let us know?

Reading stabbings on 16:42 - Jun 22 with 744 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 15:52 - Jun 22 by Boris_

TUI version of Tommy Robinson who donated £20,000 to black charities this weekend Soppy.

What have you done in the last couple of weeks apart from wet yourself on the internet to a bunch of strangers? Come on, let us know?

Didn’t you know? Some of Tommy Robinson’s best mates are people of colour.
Reading stabbings on 16:43 - Jun 22 with 748 viewssaint68

Reading stabbings on 15:16 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

You don’t see a difference between white working class men and racists?

Now generalising all white males as racists..that's a very sad picture of your mentality

Reading stabbings on 17:15 - Jun 22 with 727 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 16:43 - Jun 22 by saint68

Now generalising all white males as racists..that's a very sad picture of your mentality

Not so long ago you accused me of being boring and clogging up this forum with pointless drivel. Not big on self awareness are you?
Reading stabbings on 17:19 - Jun 22 with 728 viewssaint68

Reading stabbings on 17:15 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

Not so long ago you accused me of being boring and clogging up this forum with pointless drivel. Not big on self awareness are you?

You are off your rocker.

Reading stabbings on 17:23 - Jun 22 with 724 viewsBoris_

Reading stabbings on 16:42 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

Didn’t you know? Some of Tommy Robinson’s best mates are people of colour.

I will ask you again.

I donated £20,000 to Black charities this weeked.

What have you done in the last 3 weeks to help, apart from crying on the internet to a bunch of strangers?

I await your answer.

Reading stabbings on 17:23 - Jun 22 with 721 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 15:52 - Jun 22 by Boris_

As I have said many times before, it is all about point scoring with you guys isn’t it?

My wife and I don’t have a business, we are both divorcees and have 4 children between us. Thanks to your government’s austerity measures and two divorces we are pretty much skint.

I have also been told by your namesake to stay home for the last 13 weeks.

Tell me Boris, what do you suggest I do?

I suppose I could always pretend that I was a successful businessman and had just donated £20,000 to the cause?
Reading stabbings on 17:42 - Jun 22 with 707 viewsBoris_

Reading stabbings on 17:23 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

As I have said many times before, it is all about point scoring with you guys isn’t it?

My wife and I don’t have a business, we are both divorcees and have 4 children between us. Thanks to your government’s austerity measures and two divorces we are pretty much skint.

I suppose I could always pretend that I was a successful businessman and had just donated £20,000 to the cause?

What I would suggest you do is respect people who are out there raising money and awareness to promote racial equality and not sit on a forum whinging every day Soppy and accusing them of being racist?

People on here know what I do mush. I've organised fundraising events donating over £500,000 in the last 4 years for a number of charities ( including £100,000 for Saints Foundation )

If you must > https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/14536795.charity-football-match-sidemen-fc-v-yo

See the thing is soppy, people can agree with a cause and still think George Floyd is a scumbag and justifiably so. When you commit a crime such as beating a woman with a weapon and pointing a gun at her unborn baby, you remain a scumbag in my book indefinitely.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 17:43]

Reading stabbings on 17:47 - Jun 22 with 703 viewsBicester_North

Reading stabbings on 17:23 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

It’s pretty clear Boris isn’t a blatant lying fantasist. There is only one person on this forum who walks away with that crown.

Reading stabbings on 18:28 - Jun 22 with 675 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 17:47 - Jun 22 by Bicester_North

It’s pretty clear Boris isn’t a blatant lying fantasist. There is only one person on this forum who walks away with that crown.

I didn’t say that he was did I? Give examples of me being a lying fantasists please.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 18:30]
Reading stabbings on 19:57 - Jun 22 with 638 viewsBicester_North

Reading stabbings on 18:28 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

I didn’t say that he was did I? Give examples of me being a lying fantasists please.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 18:30]

You said he pretended he was a businessman donating 20k to charity. I didn’t accuse you of being a lying fantasist at all, I didn’t mean you.

Reading stabbings on 20:24 - Jun 22 with 620 viewsSadoldgit

Reading stabbings on 19:57 - Jun 22 by Bicester_North

You said he pretended he was a businessman donating 20k to charity. I didn’t accuse you of being a lying fantasist at all, I didn’t mean you.

Go back and read what I said. I didn’t say that at all.
Reading stabbings on 20:29 - Jun 22 with 615 viewsBicester_North

Reading stabbings on 20:24 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

Go back and read what I said. I didn’t say that at all.

After Boris mentioned his 20k charity effort you said

“I suppose I could always pretend that I was a successful businessman and had just donated £20,000 to the cause?“

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024