Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
White lives matter Burnley 23:05 - Jun 22 with 6706 viewsButty101

Apparently the Burnley fans flew a plane over just after kick off,and everyone is now super offended . Micah Richards was upset on Sky.
I don’t get the whole I’m so offended, surely all lives matter
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 23:05]

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

White lives matter Burnley on 14:07 - Jun 23 with 1171 viewssolent_toffee

White lives matter Burnley on 14:01 - Jun 23 by Chesham_Saint

Pah! Well you're CLEARLY not one of us then Toffs..!

*spits on ground, mumble something anti scouse, and stomps off to get wood for virtual fire...*

It is possible to like both Pompey AND Saints, you know.....

All Hampshire matters

Christ, what have I done there...
White lives matter Burnley on 14:09 - Jun 23 with 1166 viewsdirk_doone

White lives matter Burnley on 13:07 - Jun 23 by Sadoldgit

It isn’t just the police, paramedics and firefighters have problems with some unruly elements too.

True. Medical staff routinely get attacked in A&E at hospitals. Society in general is far more violent now than it used to be.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 14:24]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

White lives matter Burnley on 14:13 - Jun 23 with 1161 viewsChesham_Saint

White lives matter Burnley on 14:07 - Jun 23 by solent_toffee

It is possible to like both Pompey AND Saints, you know.....

All Hampshire matters

Christ, what have I done there...

Oh FFS! You'll be linking arms with Liverpool fans next and forming support groups to cope with the next inevitable tragedy to hit 'The Reds'...

It is a fundamental fact of physics (I like to call it 'Chesham's Law') that 99.9% of skates deserve (and enjoy) universal contempt. If it makes it easier for you to relate to as a foreigner, just think of them as the paedophiles of the football world.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

White lives matter Burnley on 14:28 - Jun 23 with 1128 viewssolent_toffee

White lives matter Burnley on 14:13 - Jun 23 by Chesham_Saint

Oh FFS! You'll be linking arms with Liverpool fans next and forming support groups to cope with the next inevitable tragedy to hit 'The Reds'...

It is a fundamental fact of physics (I like to call it 'Chesham's Law') that 99.9% of skates deserve (and enjoy) universal contempt. If it makes it easier for you to relate to as a foreigner, just think of them as the paedophiles of the football world.

Haha, compared to our nearest and dearest, Pompey are charming and quite endearing.
White lives matter Burnley on 14:57 - Jun 23 with 1093 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 13:57 - Jun 23 by Saintsforeverj

But that's the point. The small minority of racist idiots, will continue to be so and will just get worse. They won't change their views because players take the knee. And if they don't change their views ( the people we want to change ltheir views) then what is the point?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 13:58]

There is little you can do about ignorance like this other to try and educate the people responsible. When they catch those responsible they should be sent on an awareness course. I don’t know if it will make any difference but you have to start somewhere. The problem is that it isn’t just Burnley, the ignorance is everywhere, as we see from some of the posts here.
White lives matter Burnley on 14:59 - Jun 23 with 1092 viewsJaySaint

White lives matter Burnley on 14:57 - Jun 23 by Sadoldgit

There is little you can do about ignorance like this other to try and educate the people responsible. When they catch those responsible they should be sent on an awareness course. I don’t know if it will make any difference but you have to start somewhere. The problem is that it isn’t just Burnley, the ignorance is everywhere, as we see from some of the posts here.

shut up you daft racist

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

White lives matter Burnley on 15:31 - Jun 23 with 1060 viewsSaintsforeverj

White lives matter Burnley on 14:57 - Jun 23 by Sadoldgit

Education yes - educate people rather than place a few meaningless words on football shirts and TV screens. The players could all stand their singing or do skipping or do handstands. It won't change attitudes will it. The protesting, mindless pulling down of statues, the hysterical / impulsive overreactions, and taking away comedy greats from the past will only make matters worse, that's the point.

But even then, people will still have their views even if you gag them!
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 15:33]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

White lives matter Burnley on 15:53 - Jun 23 with 1037 viewsSadoldgit

It appears that those responsible have links with football violence and that well known right wing agitator and racist, Tommy Robinson.

Well what a surprise!
Login to get fewer ads

White lives matter Burnley on 15:56 - Jun 23 with 1031 viewsSaintsforeverj

White lives matter Burnley on 15:53 - Jun 23 by Sadoldgit

It appears that those responsible have links with football violence and that well known right wing agitator and racist, Tommy Robinson.

Well what a surprise!

Yep. Extreme left wing proganda breeds extreme right wing propaganda.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 15:57]

White lives matter Burnley on 16:35 - Jun 23 with 1005 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 15:56 - Jun 23 by Saintsforeverj

Yep. Extreme left wing proganda breeds extreme right wing propaganda.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 15:57]

Where is the propaganda in having a law enforcement officer kneel on your neck until you die? You do understand the law if cause and effect? Why is it that some people get so offended that racial minorities want to be treated the same as everybody else?
White lives matter Burnley on 16:51 - Jun 23 with 989 viewsSaintsforeverj

White lives matter Burnley on 16:35 - Jun 23 by Sadoldgit

Where is the propaganda in having a law enforcement officer kneel on your neck until you die? You do understand the law if cause and effect? Why is it that some people get so offended that racial minorities want to be treated the same as everybody else?

I will gladly answer your question. The GF incident was dreadful. People are not offended by the mention of black people being treated equally. Its the way it is being done. This is one incident by a bad police officer in one country. The propoganda is the banning of Fawlty Towers, the going down on knees that has no impact on racists whatsoever, the pulling down of statues that doesn't change the fact that slavery existed.

But answer this, was the Muslim terrorist incident in Reading worthy of an equal response or outcry against Muslim terrorists? You say there is cause and effect? So what should we do about it?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 17:02]

White lives matter Burnley on 16:54 - Jun 23 with 987 viewsBazza

White lives matter Burnley on 16:35 - Jun 23 by Sadoldgit

BLM of course but it's exclusive to one part of the community, only 3% of the UK population. Asian lives matter, White lives matter. All lives matter.

People who are offended so much by the Burnley banner, even it was funded by Attila the Hun or Josef Stalin, should take a careful look at themselves. Just maybe you are fuelling a backlash by the quiet majority.
White lives matter Burnley on 17:09 - Jun 23 with 961 viewsthissceptredsaint

It shows how detached from the real world they are when they regard reality as 'extreme left wing propaganda.'

It seems like they are in a cult. In the 70s we had nutters like John Tyndall controlling them these days they just copy American neo nazis, it's ironic that our seig heiling 'lads' are just wanna be yanks. They don't even respect British values when it comes to their own fascism
White lives matter Burnley on 17:13 - Jun 23 with 951 viewsSaintsforeverj

White lives matter Burnley on 17:09 - Jun 23 by thissceptredsaint

It shows how detached from the real world they are when they regard reality as 'extreme left wing propaganda.'

It seems like they are in a cult. In the 70s we had nutters like John Tyndall controlling them these days they just copy American neo nazis, it's ironic that our seig heiling 'lads' are just wanna be yanks. They don't even respect British values when it comes to their own fascism

You agree with the banning of Fawlty Towers and Only fools and Horses? This isn't over the top left wing propaganda?

And again nobody answers this - Is the murder of non-Muslim men by a Muslim asylum seeker terrorist not worthy of a response? I have not had an answer to this.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 17:15]

White lives matter Burnley on 17:18 - Jun 23 with 940 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 10:31 - Jun 23 by JaySaint

yes or no?

If you really are that ignorant, I suggest that you read Ian’s post above. If you are still struggling, go find an adult and ask them to explain this situation to you. ;)
White lives matter Burnley on 17:22 - Jun 23 with 931 viewsVagina_Dentata

White lives matter Burnley on 17:13 - Jun 23 by Saintsforeverj

You agree with the banning of Fawlty Towers and Only fools and Horses? This isn't over the top left wing propaganda?

And again nobody answers this - Is the murder of non-Muslim men by a Muslim asylum seeker terrorist not worthy of a response? I have not had an answer to this.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 17:15]

I hesitate to join in and say this, but they haven’t been banned.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

White lives matter Burnley on 17:23 - Jun 23 with 925 viewsSaintsforeverj

White lives matter Burnley on 17:22 - Jun 23 by Vagina_Dentata

I hesitate to join in and say this, but they haven’t been banned.

OK, but that's not the point. They have been taken off air as if to say watching them is bad. This results in unnecessary bad feeling /resentment.

What about my other question? Interesting that all people arguing vehemently argue about BLM, won't answer about Muslim terrorists.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 17:27]

White lives matter Burnley on 17:29 - Jun 23 with 909 viewsVagina_Dentata

White lives matter Burnley on 17:23 - Jun 23 by Saintsforeverj

OK, but that's not the point. They have been taken off air as if to say watching them is bad. This results in unnecessary bad feeling /resentment.

What about my other question? Interesting that all people arguing vehemently argue about BLM, won't answer about Muslim terrorists.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 17:27]

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Faulty+towers&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

https://store.hmv.com/search?searchtext=fawlty+towers

Fill yer boots mate.

White lives matter Burnley on 17:32 - Jun 23 with 898 viewsSaintsforeverj

White lives matter Burnley on 17:29 - Jun 23 by Vagina_Dentata

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Faulty+towers&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

https://store.hmv.com/search?searchtext=fawlty+towers

Fill yer boots mate.

You're still not answering the questions! Why were they taken off air by some channels. Do you not think it sends the message that it is bad to watch them? You are missing the point. This subtle message that it's bad to watch them, results in anger on the other side of the argument and doesn't help the BLM campaign whatsoever. It's left wing propaganda from the BBC and any who have banned them.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 17:34]

White lives matter Burnley on 17:36 - Jun 23 with 893 viewsChesham_Saint

White lives matter Burnley on 14:28 - Jun 23 by solent_toffee

Haha, compared to our nearest and dearest, Pompey are charming and quite endearing.

My god man, you need to see a therapist.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

White lives matter Burnley on 17:56 - Jun 23 with 860 viewsVagina_Dentata

White lives matter Burnley on 17:32 - Jun 23 by Saintsforeverj

You're still not answering the questions! Why were they taken off air by some channels. Do you not think it sends the message that it is bad to watch them? You are missing the point. This subtle message that it's bad to watch them, results in anger on the other side of the argument and doesn't help the BLM campaign whatsoever. It's left wing propaganda from the BBC and any who have banned them.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 17:34]

https://www.zoom.co.uk/category/fawlty_towers_bbc_tv_series_

https://www.speedyhen.com/Search/Keyword?Keyword=Fawlty+Towers

Banning is demonstrably false. The anger is misplaced as they are freely available in other places. The blu-Ray is recent remaster that came out at the end of last year, fully overseen by the bbc, which I own.

They were taken off air as a preemptive overreaction to some scenes, but hopefully they can return with some kind of context message, such as those seen in the blu-Ray copies of Salo, Birth of a Nation and Triumph of the Will that I own.

White lives matter Burnley on 18:06 - Jun 23 with 850 viewsSaintsforeverj

White lives matter Burnley on 17:56 - Jun 23 by Vagina_Dentata

https://www.zoom.co.uk/category/fawlty_towers_bbc_tv_series_

https://www.speedyhen.com/Search/Keyword?Keyword=Fawlty+Towers

Banning is demonstrably false. The anger is misplaced as they are freely available in other places. The blu-Ray is recent remaster that came out at the end of last year, fully overseen by the bbc, which I own.

They were taken off air as a preemptive overreaction to some scenes, but hopefully they can return with some kind of context message, such as those seen in the blu-Ray copies of Salo, Birth of a Nation and Triumph of the Will that I own.

This though is one small aspect of it. The original point is that the BLM "campaign" or the way it is being done is resulting in the extreme right wing rearing its ugly head. So the way its being done is making matters worse not better. Far more sensible to educate, than have a load of 16 to 22 year olds pulling down statues and wearing I hate Boris shirts, players kneeling (because they have been forced to) and taking British comedy greats off screen or editing them. Putting graffiti on the Winston Churchil statue, again I am afraid is left wing protesting about one of our great leaders, that has done nothing but wake up the monster of the extreme right wing. So not very clever.

And has anybody had the thought that some black people might actually be a little bit embarrassed / patronised by the message that they are all downtrodden members of society?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 18:10]

White lives matter Burnley on 18:26 - Jun 23 with 830 viewscocklebreath

White lives matter Burnley on 13:44 - Jun 23 by solent_toffee

I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for Pompey to be honest.

*becomes the first TUI to burn at the virtual stake*

Pea headed scouse coont

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

White lives matter Burnley on 19:15 - Jun 23 with 790 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 18:06 - Jun 23 by Saintsforeverj

This though is one small aspect of it. The original point is that the BLM "campaign" or the way it is being done is resulting in the extreme right wing rearing its ugly head. So the way its being done is making matters worse not better. Far more sensible to educate, than have a load of 16 to 22 year olds pulling down statues and wearing I hate Boris shirts, players kneeling (because they have been forced to) and taking British comedy greats off screen or editing them. Putting graffiti on the Winston Churchil statue, again I am afraid is left wing protesting about one of our great leaders, that has done nothing but wake up the monster of the extreme right wing. So not very clever.

And has anybody had the thought that some black people might actually be a little bit embarrassed / patronised by the message that they are all downtrodden members of society?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 18:10]

Probably not those who feel downtrodden. But isn’t that for them to say? Once again, white people are making assumptions about how black people feel. Isn’t that patronising?
White lives matter Burnley on 19:55 - Jun 23 with 761 viewsdirk_doone

To be honest, I wish I hadn't contributed to this thread. These political threads never end well. There always seems to be a huge gulf between two entrenched extremes and ne'er the twain shall meet. Has anybody ever convinced anyone to change their mind about anything political on here? I know I haven't.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 19:59]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024