Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
White lives matter Burnley 23:05 - Jun 22 with 6708 viewsButty101

Apparently the Burnley fans flew a plane over just after kick off,and everyone is now super offended . Micah Richards was upset on Sky.
I don’t get the whole I’m so offended, surely all lives matter
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 23:05]

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

White lives matter Burnley on 19:57 - Jun 23 with 1271 viewsBicester_North

White lives matter Burnley on 19:55 - Jun 23 by dirk_doone

To be honest, I wish I hadn't contributed to this thread. These political threads never end well. There always seems to be a huge gulf between two entrenched extremes and ne'er the twain shall meet. Has anybody ever convinced anyone to change their mind about anything political on here? I know I haven't.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 19:59]

I reckon you’re right, probably has the opposite effect, with people becoming more determined to not have the same views as the people they argue with.

That’s why all the celebrity virtue signallers on social media have probably made people more likely to vote for Brexit or be against everyone “taking a knee” etc
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 19:59]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

White lives matter Burnley on 20:01 - Jun 23 with 1261 viewssaint68

Imagine..going to the park with friends...then being viciously attacked and seeing those with you lose their life

Imagine...dropping your kids off at a concert ...and never ever being able to pick them up...because they've been annihilated.

Imagine...going for a beer with friends after work and then being annihilated

Imagine ..walking hand in hand with the one you love on a once in a lifetime trip and they are annihilated

Imagine getting on a bus in the morning.....and being annihilated

Imagine...getting on the tube one day and being annihilated

Imagine ...you and your wife are killed and your children end up in care..and they are then subjected to years of sexual abuse at the hands of organised racially motivated rape gangs

You dont have to imagine any of the above...they are the sickening situations that have happened in this country over the past two decades....and yet the sympathy and outpouring of grief and solidarity for a scum bag 4000 miles away eclipses all of the above

Seriously have a word with yourself and try to equate the pathetic support of yet another racially motivated organisation that really doesn't give a damn about your existence or future.

Offended by a an aeroplane with a banner..grow the fuk up you pathetic excuses for the human race.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

White lives matter Burnley on 20:51 - Jun 23 with 1201 viewsSaintsforeverj

White lives matter Burnley on 20:01 - Jun 23 by saint68

Imagine..going to the park with friends...then being viciously attacked and seeing those with you lose their life

Imagine...dropping your kids off at a concert ...and never ever being able to pick them up...because they've been annihilated.

Imagine...going for a beer with friends after work and then being annihilated

Imagine ..walking hand in hand with the one you love on a once in a lifetime trip and they are annihilated

Imagine getting on a bus in the morning.....and being annihilated

Imagine...getting on the tube one day and being annihilated

Imagine ...you and your wife are killed and your children end up in care..and they are then subjected to years of sexual abuse at the hands of organised racially motivated rape gangs

You dont have to imagine any of the above...they are the sickening situations that have happened in this country over the past two decades....and yet the sympathy and outpouring of grief and solidarity for a scum bag 4000 miles away eclipses all of the above

Seriously have a word with yourself and try to equate the pathetic support of yet another racially motivated organisation that really doesn't give a damn about your existence or future.

Offended by a an aeroplane with a banner..grow the fuk up you pathetic excuses for the human race.

It is interesting that not one person on here who is clearly enraged by the death of a black person in America, as we all are - not one person has also denounced the actions of Muslim extremists who have killed many innocent people. Not one of them have come on here and given an opinion or said what we should do about it.

Or likewise all those protesters. Is the killing of innocent people time and time again by Muslim extremists not something to protest about too?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 21:00]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

White lives matter Burnley on 22:42 - Jun 23 with 1130 views1885_SFC

White lives matter Burnley on 00:03 - Jun 23 by thissceptredsaint

In the context it was done it could well be illegal. It was done with racist motives. I am in my early 70s and if I can see why this is so I cannot understand why people 20 years and more junior cannot see it.

Black men keep getting murdered by the state they live in. White men don't. All this pathetic self pity and nastiness by a hardcore of ignorant racists , no wonder the players were ashamed and embarrassed.

I do believe the police are way to triggerhappy in alleging hate crimes have been committed but I can see why in thiss case

Police have said no crime was committed with the banner.

Old School is Cool

White lives matter Burnley on 23:23 - Jun 23 with 1106 viewsButty101

White lives matter Burnley on 16:35 - Jun 23 by Sadoldgit

Where is the propaganda in having a law enforcement officer kneel on your neck until you die? You do understand the law if cause and effect? Why is it that some people get so offended that racial minorities want to be treated the same as everybody else?

Everyone wants to be treated the same, fair enough. Does that mean if someone flew a banner saying black lives matter that would also be racist?

White lives matter Burnley on 23:49 - Jun 23 with 1091 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 23:23 - Jun 23 by Butty101

Everyone wants to be treated the same, fair enough. Does that mean if someone flew a banner saying black lives matter that would also be racist?

I think you understand the difference.
White lives matter Burnley on 00:23 - Jun 24 with 1082 viewsButty101

You didn’t manage to answer the question. Have another go.

White lives matter Burnley on 03:40 - Jun 24 with 1047 viewssledger

One has been denounced the other would be celebrated,àm I near the truth,people in this country really need to get a grip
Login to get fewer ads

White lives matter Burnley on 08:07 - Jun 24 with 988 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 00:23 - Jun 24 by Butty101

You didn’t manage to answer the question. Have another go.

So you don’t understand the difference and what the BLM campaign is all about?
White lives matter Burnley on 08:10 - Jun 24 with 990 viewsButty101

White lives matter Burnley on 08:07 - Jun 24 by Sadoldgit

So you don’t understand the difference and what the BLM campaign is all about?

Still haven’t managed to answer my question. 3rd time lucky?

White lives matter Burnley on 14:20 - Jun 24 with 920 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 08:10 - Jun 24 by Butty101

Still haven’t managed to answer my question. 3rd time lucky?

Sorry but it’s too hot to spend time dealing with someone who is either being deliberately obtuse or is wilfully thick. If you genuinely do not understand what this is all about then I suggest you get some books on the subject, sit in the sun and educate yourself.
White lives matter Burnley on 14:53 - Jun 24 with 899 viewsButty101

White lives matter Burnley on 14:20 - Jun 24 by Sadoldgit

Sorry but it’s too hot to spend time dealing with someone who is either being deliberately obtuse or is wilfully thick. If you genuinely do not understand what this is all about then I suggest you get some books on the subject, sit in the sun and educate yourself.

No need to be rude old boy.

I asked a simple question. Turns out it was to tricky for you. You had 3 stabs, no shame in that.
Every village has an idiot and in this case its you.

White lives matter Burnley on 14:59 - Jun 24 with 894 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/black-lives-

Just the sort of thing I was saying yesterday. "A rise of the far left will create a reactive rise of the far right". It's true. You wait and see if racist people stop being racist. They won't. The BLM campaign will make things worse.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 15:01]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

White lives matter Burnley on 15:22 - Jun 24 with 870 viewsJaySaint

White lives matter Burnley on 14:53 - Jun 24 by Butty101

No need to be rude old boy.

I asked a simple question. Turns out it was to tricky for you. You had 3 stabs, no shame in that.
Every village has an idiot and in this case its you.

Sadoldgit does not answer tricky questions.

He will blabber on about you missing the point, before calling you far-right and / a racist

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

White lives matter Burnley on 17:49 - Jun 24 with 828 viewssaint68

White lives matter Burnley on 20:51 - Jun 23 by Saintsforeverj

It is interesting that not one person on here who is clearly enraged by the death of a black person in America, as we all are - not one person has also denounced the actions of Muslim extremists who have killed many innocent people. Not one of them have come on here and given an opinion or said what we should do about it.

Or likewise all those protesters. Is the killing of innocent people time and time again by Muslim extremists not something to protest about too?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 21:00]

I'm not surprised mate, but it is not unusual for these apologists to scuttle off and pretend it isn't an issue of grave concern..unlike the BLM movement that they've got a serious hard on for.

I'd love to see a month of no police on our streets and what ensues...as that is a major part of the BLM's agenda.

And imagine having no high street stores to buy clothing at reasonable prices and no Nando's,McDonald's, Dominos or KFC to dine at..as a consequence of anti capitalism..it's a bit of a shambles really.and never achievable in reality. A badly thought out agenda that has zero benefit to anyone...

It has created far more division than ever existed before..and that is truly saddening.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

White lives matter Burnley on 19:08 - Jun 24 with 804 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 15:22 - Jun 24 by JaySaint

He will blabber on about you missing the point, before calling you far-right and / a racist

Why should I pay attention to an obvious wind up? Do you?
White lives matter Burnley on 00:00 - Jun 25 with 743 viewsButty101

White lives matter Burnley on 19:08 - Jun 24 by Sadoldgit

Why should I pay attention to an obvious wind up? Do you?

Who’s on a wind up?

I asked a straight forward question and you can’t bring yourself to answer it.

You should change your name to Tommy Tangent as you like going off on them.

White lives matter Burnley on 06:13 - Jun 25 with 709 viewsJaySaint

Remember, it is too dangerous to send all kids to school

White lives matter Burnley on 07:10 - Jun 25 with 687 viewssaint22

White lives matter Burnley on 06:13 - Jun 25 by JaySaint

Remember, it is too dangerous to send all kids to school

We rarely agree but on this we do
This governments neglect of our kids education and mental well ness is disgraceful
They have a lot to answer for but this is becoming unforgivable
Where is the education secretary ??
White lives matter Burnley on 08:18 - Jun 25 with 649 viewsJaySaint

neglected kids....ok then

lol

White lives matter Burnley on 09:18 - Jun 25 with 627 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

White lives matter Burnley on 07:10 - Jun 25 by saint22

We rarely agree but on this we do
This governments neglect of our kids education and mental well ness is disgraceful
They have a lot to answer for but this is becoming unforgivable
Where is the education secretary ??

Give it a rest, troll.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

White lives matter Burnley on 09:48 - Jun 25 with 602 viewssaint22

White lives matter Burnley on 09:18 - Jun 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Give it a rest, troll.

Oh you think its fine they have just left the schools and kids until september do you?
Get the pubs open thats SO important
White lives matter Burnley on 09:49 - Jun 25 with 599 viewsJaySaint

White lives matter Burnley on 09:48 - Jun 25 by saint22

Oh you think its fine they have just left the schools and kids until september do you?
Get the pubs open thats SO important

the unions are stopping them

White lives matter Burnley on 09:55 - Jun 25 with 589 viewsButty101

White lives matter Burnley on 09:18 - Jun 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Give it a rest, troll.

She is dull beyond belief......

Hard to believe she is a business magnet.

White lives matter Burnley on 10:01 - Jun 25 with 582 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 15:22 - Jun 24 by JaySaint

I know you still believe that I avoided your question. It must have been a crushing moment for you. The thing is that I did. Several times in several different ways. It’s just that you didn’t understand the responses, which is hardly my fault is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024