Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
White lives matter Burnley 23:05 - Jun 22 with 6704 viewsButty101

Apparently the Burnley fans flew a plane over just after kick off,and everyone is now super offended . Micah Richards was upset on Sky.
I don’t get the whole I’m so offended, surely all lives matter
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 23:05]

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

White lives matter Burnley on 10:07 - Jun 25 with 931 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 14:53 - Jun 24 by Butty101

No need to be rude old boy.

I asked a simple question. Turns out it was to tricky for you. You had 3 stabs, no shame in that.
Every village has an idiot and in this case its you.

So you tell me not to be rude and then have a pop at me. Perhaps your brain has been baked by standing guard over Churchill’s statue in the sun too long?
White lives matter Burnley on 10:19 - Jun 25 with 905 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 16:51 - Jun 23 by Saintsforeverj

I will gladly answer your question. The GF incident was dreadful. People are not offended by the mention of black people being treated equally. Its the way it is being done. This is one incident by a bad police officer in one country. The propoganda is the banning of Fawlty Towers, the going down on knees that has no impact on racists whatsoever, the pulling down of statues that doesn't change the fact that slavery existed.

But answer this, was the Muslim terrorist incident in Reading worthy of an equal response or outcry against Muslim terrorists? You say there is cause and effect? So what should we do about it?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 17:02]

Terrorism in any shape or form needs to be addressed. Why do you think a few blokes on a football forum should have the answer when successive Governments haven’t been able to deal with it? It would have helped if we hadn’t invaded Iraq but it’s too late to do anything about that now.

Racial inequality and the terrorist threat we currently face from Islamic sympathisers are two very different issues so why try and diffuse the importance of one by dragging the other into it?

It is a typical tactic used by the far right and it is used time and again.

Once again, I have not seen anyone here or anywhere play down the horror and senselessness of the Reading killings, but they are nothing to do with the BLM movement and should be dealt with separately.
White lives matter Burnley on 10:23 - Jun 25 with 905 viewsBoris_

White lives matter Burnley on 10:19 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

Terrorism in any shape or form needs to be addressed. Why do you think a few blokes on a football forum should have the answer when successive Governments haven’t been able to deal with it? It would have helped if we hadn’t invaded Iraq but it’s too late to do anything about that now.

Racial inequality and the terrorist threat we currently face from Islamic sympathisers are two very different issues so why try and diffuse the importance of one by dragging the other into it?

It is a typical tactic used by the far right and it is used time and again.

Once again, I have not seen anyone here or anywhere play down the horror and senselessness of the Reading killings, but they are nothing to do with the BLM movement and should be dealt with separately.

I am glad you finally admit that this has all stemmed from problems caused by a Labour government.

Poll: Claude Puel

White lives matter Burnley on 10:26 - Jun 25 with 898 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 10:23 - Jun 25 by Boris_

I am glad you finally admit that this has all stemmed from problems caused by a Labour government.

You are priceless Doris.
White lives matter Burnley on 10:32 - Jun 25 with 897 viewsButty101

White lives matter Burnley on 10:07 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

So you tell me not to be rude and then have a pop at me. Perhaps your brain has been baked by standing guard over Churchill’s statue in the sun too long?

Come on Terry tangent answer the question.

White lives matter Burnley on 11:36 - Jun 25 with 873 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 10:32 - Jun 25 by Butty101

Come on Terry tangent answer the question.

As I am sure you are aware unless you really are brain dead, all lives matter.

Because certain ethnic minorities have been treated as second class citizens or worse over the centuries, there is now a campaign to say that their lives matter as much as everyone else’s.

See, it isn’t too hard is it?

Do you agree or do you think that black lives don’t matter?
White lives matter Burnley on 12:13 - Jun 25 with 856 viewsButty101

White lives matter Burnley on 11:36 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

As I am sure you are aware unless you really are brain dead, all lives matter.

Because certain ethnic minorities have been treated as second class citizens or worse over the centuries, there is now a campaign to say that their lives matter as much as everyone else’s.

See, it isn’t too hard is it?

Do you agree or do you think that black lives don’t matter?

Well done Terry Tangent on answering a question. It’s Just not the one I asked .....

White lives matter Burnley on 13:06 - Jun 25 with 828 viewsSadoldgit

White lives matter Burnley on 12:13 - Jun 25 by Butty101

Well done Terry Tangent on answering a question. It’s Just not the one I asked .....

Now you are just being picky.
Login to get fewer ads

White lives matter Burnley on 13:13 - Jun 25 with 824 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

White lives matter Burnley on 09:48 - Jun 25 by saint22

Oh you think its fine they have just left the schools and kids until september do you?
Get the pubs open thats SO important

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

White lives matter Burnley on 13:48 - Jun 25 with 799 viewsBison

White lives matter Burnley on 13:13 - Jun 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lol !

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed tempor and vitality, so that the labor and sorrow, some important things to do eiusmod. Over the years, I will come, who will nostrud aliquip out of her the advantage of exercise, so that stimulus efforts if the school district and longevity. Want to be a pain in the cupidatat cillum has been criticized in the Duis et dolore magna flee produces no resultant pleasure. Excepteur cupidatat blacks are not excepteur, is soothing to the soul, that is, they deserted the general duties of those who are to blame for your troubles

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

White lives matter Burnley on 15:27 - Jun 25 with 758 viewssaint68

White lives matter Burnley on 13:13 - Jun 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Places hand on chin, stares into the distance and probably concurs 🙄

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

White lives matter Burnley on 17:17 - Jun 25 with 732 viewsfranniesTache

Can we not just do the grown up and thing and agree that no lives matter and everyone else is a c*nt?
White lives matter Burnley on 17:44 - Jun 25 with 718 viewssaint68

White lives matter Burnley on 17:17 - Jun 25 by franniesTache

Can we not just do the grown up and thing and agree that no lives matter and everyone else is a c*nt?

In fairness it seems to Work well on portsea island.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

White lives matter Burnley on 00:47 - Jun 28 with 652 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/transgender-black-lives-matter-protest-170412970.html

Black and transgender lives matter is the next campaign. Time for more protests. What should the football players do for people who are black and transgender? Wear a dress during games in solidarity?

[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 0:49]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

White lives matter Burnley on 09:47 - Jun 28 with 576 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024