Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 13:43 - Jul 7 with 3491 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Anyone know if the ticket office is open?
Season Tickets on 14:33 - Jul 17 with 665 viewssaintwizzler

Season Tickets on 15:32 - Jul 16 by Boris_

I am glad you put that final paragraph in. There will be plenty of people out there whose financial situation will have been turned on their head and will really need that £100+ and have no intention of renewing due to being out of work etc.

Yes.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Season Tickets on 15:38 - Jul 17 with 647 viewsChesham_Saint

Ticket exchange? Anyone used it? Living in Essex as I do, it can be tricky getting to all games and I'd rather a fellow Saints fan had the chance to watch the game than it be wasted. But... having just found at that for the Liverpool home game I was credited £15 for I ticket they on sold for £40+, don't think I'll bother in future.

In short, anyone on here needing a ticket for a game can check in with me or I'll flog it to someone local to me (and there's plenty of the top 8 teams around me to do that).

I love the club, but this boils my piss.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 19:44]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Season Tickets on 15:58 - Jul 17 with 636 views1ASIN12

Season Tickets on 15:38 - Jul 17 by Chesham_Saint

Ticket exchange? Anyone used it? Living in Essex as I do, it can be tricky getting to all games and I'd rather a fellow Saints fan had the chance to watch the game than it be wasted. But... having just found at that for the Liverpool home game I was credited £15 for I ticket they on sold for £40+, don't think I'll bother in future.

In short, anyone on here needing a ticket for a game can check in with me or I'll flog it to someone local to me (and there's plenty of the top 8 teams around me to do that).

£15 thats taking the fvcking piss.

I though the credit would have been the value of credit would have been price paid for season ticket / 19 home games.

I dont bame you for not bothering in the future.
Season Tickets on 16:17 - Jul 17 with 627 viewsBuggalugs

Sounds like they've mugged you as I've just had a £20 adult credit and a £10 kids credit for the Wolves game towards the end of last season applied to my renewal and that's for the cheapest part of the ground, the family centre.

Surely you should get more for Liverpool with that being the highest demand category?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Season Tickets on 16:46 - Jul 17 with 607 viewsTripleNiemi

Chesham, i would definately query that as i binned off the Liverpool home game, my ticket re sold but i am sure it should be monies credited to the tune of about £28. I am behind a goal. I think that is a mistake or some 12 year old in the ticket office is no good at maths.

Just checked....i have £147 of credit on my account, so, £147 less the covid refund (for an adult S/T behind the goal) will tell you what i got back for the dippers game.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 16:51]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Season Tickets on 19:40 - Jul 17 with 568 viewsChesham_Saint

Season Tickets on 16:46 - Jul 17 by TripleNiemi

Chesham, i would definately query that as i binned off the Liverpool home game, my ticket re sold but i am sure it should be monies credited to the tune of about £28. I am behind a goal. I think that is a mistake or some 12 year old in the ticket office is no good at maths.

Just checked....i have £147 of credit on my account, so, £147 less the covid refund (for an adult S/T behind the goal) will tell you what i got back for the dippers game.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 16:51]

Thanks TN I will. But the offer still stands re my season tickets...
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 19:46]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024