Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff 18:03 - Jul 26 with 5128 viewsallsaint

Shame.

The meat’s the same, the gravy’s different

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 11:32 - Jul 27 with 1314 viewsChesham_Saint

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 10:30 - Jul 27 by DellHero_Would

Just for you treacle we’ll make an exception, because we know you like a bit of faux PompeH detestation

Why THANK you! There nothing faux about it, by the way...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 11:48 - Jul 27 with 1283 viewsJaySaint

I do LOL at this point. It was made when Bournemouth beat us 3-1 and went 3rd in the league...

"The thing is, I still don't believe we have hit our heights on the pitch as yet.
That is not a negative, but a promise of more to come".
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 11:48]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 12:29 - Jul 27 with 1253 viewsdirk_doone

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 10:43 - Jul 27 by Bison

In Sheffield , Wednesday fans refer to United fans as Pigs.

And United also refer to Wednesday as Pigs. It's like the Scum vs Scum thing that went on between Saints and Pompey in the 70s. I'm old enough to remember who the first fans were to call rival teams and fans scum: Millwall. Then others started copying them.

Scummer is an old slang word for a buccaneer or pirate which has been in use for centuries. According to the Oxford Dictionary, the first recorded use of the word was in 1585. Football fans started using it in the 70s and 80s, for example, Leeds use it for Man United and Luton for Watford. Coincidentally, in all cases it is used by fans of smaller teams to insult bigger rivals.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 12:43]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 21:15 - Jul 27 with 1158 viewshedgeend61

Did anyone see the South Today 630 news tonight when they found a few goons to interview on the streets about Bournemuth's relegation?

First up was a woman who who cared little, if anything about football, then a clown with a cap who asked the watching millions,
"It's sad. Why couldn't Watford have gone down?" (Er, they did you fcking plum)

And we thought the IQ in Little Pompey was low.
Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 21:22 - Jul 27 with 1152 viewsSaintNick

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 10:43 - Jul 27 by Bison

In Sheffield , Wednesday fans refer to United fans as Pigs.

United fans also call Wednesday the Pigs, but Wednesday claim that they started it first and Utd took it up in the 1980's

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 11:36 - Jul 30 with 971 viewsJaySaint

Sources suggest that Bournemouth have accepted a £41m bid from Citeh for Nathan Ake

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 12:01 - Jul 30 with 941 viewsChesham_Saint

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 11:36 - Jul 30 by JaySaint

Sources suggest that Bournemouth have accepted a £41m bid from Citeh for Nathan Ake

I heard someone on talk sport saying they saw him at an airport and were surprised how short he was... Still, if we were assessing CB quality purely in terms of height, Vestergaard would be world class.

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 00:58 - Jul 31 with 853 viewsTimSaint

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 12:01 - Jul 30 by Chesham_Saint

I heard someone on talk sport saying they saw him at an airport and were surprised how short he was... Still, if we were assessing CB quality purely in terms of height, Vestergaard would be world class.

When we signed him, my daughter wanted to create a nickname for him, as saying Vestergaard or Vest, wasn't any fun.

She came up with Scooby Doo, or just Scooby, as he was a Great Dane !!

Turns out she was right, in that he wasn't so much a 'Great Dane', but more a comical cartoon character !! :-)

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 08:11 - Jul 31 with 800 viewsChesham_Saint

Poor Old Little Ole Bumfluff on 00:58 - Jul 31 by TimSaint

When we signed him, my daughter wanted to create a nickname for him, as saying Vestergaard or Vest, wasn't any fun.

She came up with Scooby Doo, or just Scooby, as he was a Great Dane !!

Turns out she was right, in that he wasn't so much a 'Great Dane', but more a comical cartoon character !! :-)

Cute. To be fair he has had the odd good game. I also think Hoedt wasn’t quite as bad as he’s now cast. Scooby may be better, but not by much.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024