Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Ramsay 21:25 - Aug 11 with 1445 viewssaint22

Now he would be a good Hojbjerg replacement
Aaron Ramsay on 21:28 - Aug 11 with 1441 viewsChesham_Saint

When he’s fit he’s quality...can you imagine the cost though? If we bought him in it would be like stepping back in time to the great days of Lawrie Mac...!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Aaron Ramsay on 21:36 - Aug 11 with 1427 viewsPatfromPoole

I believe he is on £400k a week at Juve.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Aaron Ramsay on 22:18 - Aug 11 with 1361 viewskingslandstand1

What's his situation at Juve though. Is he playing? And with a new manager coming in is there anything in even thinking about it?

It would show a bit of ambition though
Aaron Ramsay on 22:51 - Aug 11 with 1319 viewshedgeend61

Aaron Ramsay on 21:36 - Aug 11 by PatfromPoole

I believe he is on £400k a week at Juve.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47203118

He is, I'm sure we could afford it.

Gareth Bale plays a lot (of golf for 600k pw ), but not much football at Madrid, perhaps he could do it again for us.
Just the £52m a year in wages.

Dopey thread.
Aaron Ramsay on 06:14 - Aug 12 with 1223 viewsareasix

Come on lads have you not seen the way Ralph is building his squad , if you are 28+ you need to be really fit to even get a look in. Why did Danny Ings train so hard this time last year because he knew he had to be fitter than ever before to play the way Ralph wants . You need to be a train to get into this team. Vestergaard not a chance as he has height but no speed.

Look at his new signings with more to come all speed merchants and young that’s the blue print going forward.
Aaron Ramsay on 07:50 - Aug 12 with 1183 viewsPatfromPoole

Aaron Ramsay on 22:18 - Aug 11 by kingslandstand1

What's his situation at Juve though. Is he playing? And with a new manager coming in is there anything in even thinking about it?

It would show a bit of ambition though

His situation is that he has a 4-year contract which pays him £400k a week......

Aaron Ramsay on 08:46 - Aug 12 with 1144 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I do love a Saint22 new player thread :)

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Aaron Ramsay on 09:39 - Aug 12 with 1114 viewsDellHero

Aaron Ramsay on 07:50 - Aug 12 by PatfromPoole

His situation is that he has a 4-year contract which pays him £400k a week......

But Pat, that’s only about £80 million plus extras and sh!t, and you can get bored of all that Mediterranean sun and lifestyle.
A 90% pay cut and a gaff in Chilworth ought to do it. When the sun’s out you could go jet skiing at Calshit and bob around with the other turds.
Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Ramsay on 09:40 - Aug 12 with 1107 viewsPatfromPoole

Aaron Ramsay on 09:39 - Aug 12 by DellHero

But Pat, that’s only about £80 million plus extras and sh!t, and you can get bored of all that Mediterranean sun and lifestyle.
A 90% pay cut and a gaff in Chilworth ought to do it. When the sun’s out you could go jet skiing at Calshit and bob around with the other turds.

Aaron Ramsay on 10:04 - Aug 12 with 1083 viewsChesham_Saint

You're forgetting the added bonus (provided he went incognito, obvs) of a day out at Gun Wharf and Sarfsea… That would seal any deal.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Aaron Ramsay on 10:09 - Aug 12 with 1079 viewsthissceptredsaint

You get Mediterranean weather here, fkin Saharan weather where I was in Hampshire yesterday....it was 40 degrees
Aaron Ramsay on 20:42 - Aug 12 with 940 viewskingslandstand1

I tke it we don't think he will be putting the diagonal sash kit on in September then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024