Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi 10:20 - Aug 16 with 1263 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52746/aston-villa-and-we

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 12:11 - Aug 16 with 1159 viewsSalisburySaint

Definitely need to keep him, gives us options up front, still learning, but chipped in with some vital goals and assists last season
Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 12:35 - Aug 16 with 1139 viewskernow

Why would we sell one of our bright young prospects to our rivals for £10 mill?
Have we a replacement lined up?
Are we desperate for the cash?
Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 14:41 - Aug 16 with 1054 viewsSaintsforeverj

Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 12:35 - Aug 16 by kernow

Why would we sell one of our bright young prospects to our rivals for £10 mill?
Have we a replacement lined up?
Are we desperate for the cash?

Strange one this. But, it could a matter of one out, one in. If Ralph gets a hint that he can bring in 10 million to be able to spend it on the team elsewhere, he is probably considering it as Obafemi is nothing more than an impact player and also has attitude issues too. So maybe a way to get some money in, to use it on someone better maybe. Bit like the Targett situation.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2020 14:41]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 17:17 - Aug 16 with 975 views1teeminants

Keep him . get rid of Hoedt ,Lemina ,Carillo to free up money and wages but keep Obefemi who has potential and scored some vital goals last season .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 17:21 - Aug 16 with 966 viewscocklebreath

Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 17:17 - Aug 16 by 1teeminants

Keep him . get rid of Hoedt ,Lemina ,Carillo to free up money and wages but keep Obefemi who has potential and scored some vital goals last season .

We can’t get rid of them

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 17:39 - Aug 17 with 782 viewsDorsetIan

I am not quite sure why, but I wouldn't worry too much if he left. He's scored a few important goals, fair enough, but otherwise he's not really shown that much.

Perhaps it's unfair to compare him with Adams, but he looks the part a bit more and at least he has a track record of scoring lots of goals at a lower level.

Maybe for the player, a loan spell at a Championship club would be the best idea, give him a chance to score a few at a slightly lower level. Trying to score for Villa or West Brom ain't going to be easy next season.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 17:54 - Aug 17 with 772 viewsChesham_Saint

Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 17:39 - Aug 17 by DorsetIan

I am not quite sure why, but I wouldn't worry too much if he left. He's scored a few important goals, fair enough, but otherwise he's not really shown that much.

Perhaps it's unfair to compare him with Adams, but he looks the part a bit more and at least he has a track record of scoring lots of goals at a lower level.

Maybe for the player, a loan spell at a Championship club would be the best idea, give him a chance to score a few at a slightly lower level. Trying to score for Villa or West Brom ain't going to be easy next season.

Is Charlie Adams still at West Brom? He’d be a good role model for the lad...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 19:53 - Aug 17 with 712 views1ASIN12

Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 17:17 - Aug 16 by 1teeminants

Unfortunately noone are offering 10m for them. We can only sell those who sombody wants to buy.

Its a strange one as although he has scored some important goals, for me there is something that makes me think he isnt good enough.

If Ralph (and the club) need the money to bring in someone else the he needs then sell.
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 20:12 - Aug 17 with 699 viewsCity_boy

Happy to let him go. Not convinced he would deliver consistently, even if he was given a regular run in the team. Scored some important goals but frustrating to watch at times.
Aston Villa And West Brom Linked With Obafemi on 06:53 - Aug 19 with 563 viewsareasix

I think he is to small , lightweight And injury prone and if we can get 10-12 mil sell him and invest in a more experienced 25 year old that is strong and fast but that’s my own opinion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024