Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europe 22:06 - Aug 16 with 1311 viewskingslandstand1

So we've got the best league in the world! Haven't done too well in Europe over the last few days have we

Too many prima donna's and not enough team players? Or actually we are just not as good as we think we are?
Europe on 22:31 - Aug 16 with 1284 viewsSalisburySaint

I did predict United would lose, Seville a good team with excellent European track record

363 views SalisburySaint

Thank god the french do what the french do on 23:34 - Aug 15 by Bicester_North

Personally football and politics have no link for me, I just despise the premier league “big six” Sky sports media cringe fest so it’s one in the eye for them and the mercenary, bottle fed arsehole players involved when they fail in Europe.
Just needs Man U to get knocked out now but got a feeling they’ll win the Europa.
When players were decent down to Earth lads and it wasn’t allabout money I used to support the English teams in Europe, except Liverpool and Man United

“Seville will be too good for United “
Europe on 22:38 - Aug 16 with 1278 viewsA1079

It's that arrogance that our media et al shout about how good we are at certain things, especially in the sporting arena, that winds up our opponents from other countries. It is a motivator before we have even got out onto the field.

Sky, BBC Radio 5 etc go on and on about how great our league is and even have the temerity to speak to foreign journalists and go on about how great our league is. I recall a German journalist once saying that the trouble with English football is, they think that all they have to do is turn up!
Europe on 22:40 - Aug 16 with 1277 viewsPatfromPoole

United should have won tonight. Sevilla’s keeper made a number of crucial saves at the start of the second-half.

United are fantastic to watch going forward, but naive at the back. Terrible defending for the second Sevilla goal.

Was a really good game, mind.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Europe on 08:05 - Aug 17 with 1135 viewsChesham_Saint

Didn’t English teams do well last season making up all four finalists? It cannot be that suddenly the league has gone from best to rubbish. Overall the English league is often the best, both in entertainment and in breadth of quality. It’s unusual (Not to say unhealthy) to have one team dominate to the degree Liverpool did this year unlike France, Germany and Spain where the same two (or sometimes one) teams dominate.

At least we normally have 6 or 7 serious contenders and the only other league that can rival that is Italy, isn’t it?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Europe on 08:40 - Aug 17 with 1113 viewsarfurdent

Brexit means the UK is out of the Euro in-group

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Europe on 22:04 - Aug 18 with 996 viewsdirk_doone

We have a new Champions League star:

https://www.skysports.com/football/celtic-vs-kr-reykjavik/report/428135

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024