Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! 19:02 - Aug 23 with 2242 viewsPoirot

After two weeks of him claiming to be off twitter ( still was ) everyone was hoping he would drop the obsession with covid and the cranks hes now surrounded himself with. But true to form hes gone on with this pathetic conspiracy that this virus is one big hoax. Its little wonder that some fans have complained to SFC about his behaviour. Hes a total embarrassment to the club and us fans. Hes promoted a conspiracy nutjob rally this coming Saturday at trafalger square. You would think his family would intervene, but they are as bonkers as him. Not surprising really as conspiracy theorists can only mentally be around the same sort of people.

Its really so sad to see, someone i grew up watching as a teenager back in the 80s to see him act so irresponsibly and be as thick as shit.

So so naive
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 20:28 - Aug 23 with 2172 viewskingolaf

Why don’t you f*ck off, you f*cking weirdo.
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 20:48 - Aug 23 with 2139 viewsJaySaint

why are you embarrassed?
how embarrassed are you? do you wear additional face coverings, so not to be seen in public?
Do you now pretend to support another club?

What is the level of your embarrassment?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 20:58 - Aug 23 with 2121 viewsPoirot

Blah blah blah

Whoever runs this forum needs to get rid of the sad abusive posters.
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 22:08 - Aug 23 with 2047 viewskingslandstand1

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 20:28 - Aug 23 by kingolaf

Why don’t you f*ck off, you f*cking weirdo.

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 22:10 - Aug 23 with 2042 viewsdjsaint

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 20:58 - Aug 23 by Poirot

Blah blah blah

would rather they get rid of you and your anti Saints/Le-tiss campaign!

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 22:32 - Aug 23 with 2001 viewscynicalsaint

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 22:10 - Aug 23 by djsaint

would rather they get rid of you and your anti Saints/Le-tiss campaign!

Just stop following him and remember him for what he was - the most gifted footballer to grace the pitch for SFC in the last 50 years (at least thats my frame of reference).
[Post edited 23 Aug 2020 22:33]
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 22:38 - Aug 23 with 1981 viewsSaintsforeverj

Enjoy!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 23:18 - Aug 23 with 1943 viewshedgeend61

Blah blah blah

Have you really any interest in football? (all posts since 2018 slagging Matt), or just come on to slag off MLT?
Champions League Final was on tonight btw

If you don't believe anything he says, ignore it, why publicise it, most Saints fans and us sad abusive posters wouldn't have even heard what he thinks (well i haven't) without you constantly dribbling on about it.

Bore off Dribbler.
Login to get fewer ads

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 05:39 - Aug 24 with 1810 viewsRon11

Blah blah blah

The ridicule of Hercule....
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 08:02 - Aug 24 with 1717 viewsPoirot

So le tissier isn’t immune from any criticism in some fans eyes, dear oh dear

Maybe some of you should tell him that he’s ruined his reputation in just four months and is now a total embarrassment.
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 08:43 - Aug 24 with 1684 viewsSonicBoom

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 08:02 - Aug 24 by Poirot

So le tissier isn’t immune from any criticism in some fans eyes, dear oh dear

Maybe some of you should tell him that he’s ruined his reputation in just four months and is now a total embarrassment.

I'm not sure but I think it's called "free speech".
That means he's allowed to express what he thinks, which most think is a good thing.
You might not always agree with what other people say but that is the price of living in a free society. It's why we have to put up with the likes of Tommy Robinson and Farage.

MLT has his view, and who knows he might be right. If you don't agree you can always put forward your counter argument - or you could report him to his employers because you don't agree with him like a sulky child. Up to you.
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 09:36 - Aug 24 with 1629 viewsBicester_North

I’m pretty sure this character is just another sad login for Arthur Hucksake/ Kent Southampton or whatever else the skate halfwit is

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 10:25 - Aug 24 with 1584 viewskingslandstand1

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 09:36 - Aug 24 by Bicester_North

I’m pretty sure this character is just another sad login for Arthur Hucksake/ Kent Southampton or whatever else the skate halfwit is

He's just a sad g1t who should be laughed at. Possibly a 15 year old skate, but just someone who needs to get a life and actually get out of his bedroom
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 10:43 - Aug 24 with 1564 viewsButty101

Fair play to Lettiss - he has an opinion and is backing it up with facts. I tend to agree that nations have tanked their economy for something that has been blown out of proportion.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 12:08 - Aug 24 with 1519 viewsChesham_Saint

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 09:36 - Aug 24 by Bicester_North

I agree. Got to be a skate. Why can't we get any decent ones on here?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 12:12 - Aug 24 with 1511 viewskingslandstand1

"Its little wonder that some fans have complained to SFC about his behaviour."

Can you please just let us all know who these are and where they have complained? Just so that we can see and then make a more knowledgeable decision on his mental well-being (well you've also said he's bonkers)
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 12:13 - Aug 24 with 1509 viewskingslandstand1

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 12:08 - Aug 24 by Chesham_Saint

I agree. Got to be a skate. Why can't we get any decent ones on here?

Stan wasn't too bad, and he did pop up again the other day
Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 14:34 - Aug 24 with 1451 viewsSaintsforeverj

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 10:43 - Aug 24 by Butty101

Fair play to Lettiss - he has an opinion and is backing it up with facts. I tend to agree that nations have tanked their economy for something that has been blown out of proportion.

As you say, Le Tiss is saying that the government has ruined the economy, as has nearly every country in the world, for a virus that only harms the ill and very elderly. He is entitled to think and say that he believes the response has been over the top.

I tend to think that we had to lockdown, otherwise the NHS would have been overrun. But Chile locked down and their health system was still overrun. Sweden didn't lockdown and their health system was fine. So there is evidence that suggests the response has been over the top. Matt's views are not that crazy actually. People have different views on this, and I think that's ok. Matt is not suggesting the slaughter of the human race or harm to anyone, so I say leave him alone an let him express his view.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Someone put Le tissier back in his straitjacket ! on 23:13 - Aug 24 with 1308 viewsKRAZYB

Matt is an idol of mine. He is and always will be a SAINTS LEGEND. Hercules Poirot was I believe a character made famous by an author (Agatha Christie) He will be tossing restlessly in his hand written grave if he knew some crass idiot was using his name in such a way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024