Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGuire guilty!! 17:32 - Aug 25 with 3947 viewskingslandstand1

But also in the England squad!! Wonder how long for now ..................
McGuire guilty!! on 17:36 - Aug 25 with 3054 viewssaint22

another brainless entitled selfish footballer who thinks he is above the law.......
McGuire guilty!! on 17:39 - Aug 25 with 3044 viewskingslandstand1

McGuire guilty!! on 17:36 - Aug 25 by saint22

another brainless entitled selfish footballer who thinks he is above the law.......

With the classic "do you know who I am?" line!!!
McGuire guilty!! on 17:45 - Aug 25 with 3029 viewsSaintNick

McGuire guilty!! on 17:39 - Aug 25 by kingslandstand1

Seems strange that given the seriousness of his crimes that they allowed him to go home and not have to attend the trial, shouldn't he have gave his side of the story or was it all on cctv etc

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

McGuire guilty!! on 17:49 - Aug 25 with 3021 viewsarfurdent

McGuire guilty!! on 17:45 - Aug 25 by SaintNick

Seems strange that given the seriousness of his crimes that they allowed him to go home and not have to attend the trial, shouldn't he have gave his side of the story or was it all on cctv etc

he just has to write a tax deductable cheque to walk away from it

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

McGuire guilty!! on 17:56 - Aug 25 with 3004 viewsSadoldgit

McGuire guilty!! on 17:39 - Aug 25 by kingslandstand1

Do we know that he actually said that?There is a lot about this that doesn’t sound right.
McGuire guilty!! on 18:03 - Aug 25 with 2984 viewskingslandstand1

McGuire guilty!! on 17:56 - Aug 25 by Sadoldgit

Do we know that he actually said that?There is a lot about this that doesn’t sound right.

In court it was said he did, and also "I am very rich you know" - according to radio news
McGuire guilty!! on 18:09 - Aug 25 with 2973 viewsSaintNick

McGuire guilty!! on 18:03 - Aug 25 by kingslandstand1

In court it was said he did, and also "I am very rich you know" - according to radio news

Just listening to the tv news, seems a bit strange, apparently two policemen said exactly the same words when giving evidence that he tried to bribe them, in the heat of a moment incident unlikely they would both be word perfect

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

McGuire guilty!! on 18:12 - Aug 25 with 2966 viewsSaintsforeverj

Here is another arrogant idiot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12476685/aubameyang

Many of these PL "superstars" are total idiots. No morals, no responsibility and terrible role models.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 18:13]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

McGuire guilty!! on 18:35 - Aug 25 with 2935 viewsWaylander

McGuire guilty!! on 18:09 - Aug 25 by SaintNick

Just listening to the tv news, seems a bit strange, apparently two policemen said exactly the same words when giving evidence that he tried to bribe them, in the heat of a moment incident unlikely they would both be word perfect

Unusual finding a Greek copper who speaks good English, let alone two
McGuire guilty!! on 19:28 - Aug 25 with 2868 viewsSadoldgit

McGuire guilty!! on 18:03 - Aug 25 by kingslandstand1

It doesn’t mean he actually said that. I am not saying he didn’t, but it sounds a bit dodgy to me. He says they knew who he was so why say what he said about being the United Captain. The approach/assault on his sister seems odd. I’m sure there is more to come out about what actually happened.

Apparently the prosecution provided their evidence very late giving McGuire’s defence little time to prepare. The application for adjournment was overturned. Seems a bit rushed, still, he has been withdrawn from the England squad now which is probably the right thing to do in the circumstances.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 20:01]
McGuire guilty!! on 20:03 - Aug 25 with 2829 viewskingslandstand1

McGuire guilty!! on 19:28 - Aug 25 by Sadoldgit

It doesn’t mean he actually said that. I am not saying he didn’t, but it sounds a bit dodgy to me. He says they knew who he was so why say what he said about being the United Captain. The approach/assault on his sister seems odd. I’m sure there is more to come out about what actually happened.

Apparently the prosecution provided their evidence very late giving McGuire’s defence little time to prepare. The application for adjournment was overturned. Seems a bit rushed, still, he has been withdrawn from the England squad now which is probably the right thing to do in the circumstances.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 20:01]

But if he's now been found guilty I'm guessing anything else that comes out will be gossip but the papers will no doubt find something, but I see he's now been given a suspended sentence of 21 months and 10 days! Naughty boy!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53903703
McGuire guilty!! on 20:24 - Aug 25 with 2792 viewsBison

He's being setup , he had been hassled by the same Albanians all week and he flipped when his little sister was stabbed in the arm , it turns out that she was injected by a date rape drug.

Hence why he is pleading innocent to all charges as it's mostly made up bollox.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

McGuire guilty!! on 20:41 - Aug 25 with 2758 viewsSadoldgit

McGuire guilty!! on 20:03 - Aug 25 by kingslandstand1

But if he's now been found guilty I'm guessing anything else that comes out will be gossip but the papers will no doubt find something, but I see he's now been given a suspended sentence of 21 months and 10 days! Naughty boy!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53903703

His version of events was very different to that of the prosecutors according to Southgate. I don’t suppose we shall hear much more until the appeal is heard.
McGuire guilty!! on 21:43 - Aug 25 with 2703 viewsKennington

If you’re so high profile, you’ve only got yourself to blame if you holiday in the Greek or Spanish islands. I bet he’d have no problems if he went to Vegas or Dubai as his wealth if a fraction of many there.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

McGuire guilty!! on 22:30 - Aug 25 with 2639 viewsChesham_Saint

How can he be guilty? He hasn’t had a trial yet. Whatever happened to habeas corpus, FFS?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

McGuire guilty!! on 08:00 - Aug 26 with 2518 viewsKennington

McGuire guilty!! on 22:30 - Aug 25 by Chesham_Saint

How can he be guilty? He hasn’t had a trial yet. Whatever happened to habeas corpus, FFS?

He has. It’s much like a magistrates that they process tourists really quickly. So before anyone says it’s a tinpot legal system, ours is pretty similar.

McGuire guilty!! on 09:56 - Aug 26 with 2451 viewsChesham_Saint

McGuire guilty!! on 08:00 - Aug 26 by Kennington

He has. It’s much like a magistrates that they process tourists really quickly. So before anyone says it’s a tinpot legal system, ours is pretty similar.

Really? I stand corrected. That was quick, but thank you.

There was a time of course when a player with a criminal record was denied the honour of pulling on an England shirt...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

McGuire guilty!! on 14:02 - Aug 26 with 2378 viewsRon11

My favourite memory of McGuire is watching the useless 80 million prick stand and watch Vestergaard head in a beautiful goal against the arrogant w*nkers.
McGuire guilty!! on 16:34 - Aug 26 with 2332 viewsdixiefrog

McGuire guilty!! on 14:02 - Aug 26 by Ron11

My favourite memory of McGuire is watching the useless 80 million prick stand and watch Vestergaard head in a beautiful goal against the arrogant w*nkers.

What would you give to be at SMS at the end of November just to sing....You’re supposed to be in jail?

Poll: Which is the greatest crisp of all time?

McGuire guilty!! on 16:38 - Aug 26 with 2326 viewsPoirot

I wouldnt believe a word from greek old bill.
McGuire guilty!! on 20:28 - Aug 26 with 2286 viewskingslandstand1

I see all the bad publcity the Greek judicial are getting has resulted in McGuire getting a full retrial due to his appeal

Bet your bottom dollar he will walk away scott free
McGuire guilty!! on 23:30 - Aug 27 with 2223 viewsSadoldgit

Saw his interview earlier. He doesn’t seem to be the sharpest knife in the draw but you have to feel sorry for him. He was clearly worried about his sister and seemed bewildered by what was going on. Never great being involved with police abroad.
McGuire guilty!! on 23:44 - Aug 27 with 2208 views1885_SFC

Even Man Utd fans looked on in amazement at his false arrest...

Harry Maguire tackling two blokes in one night? Fúck off!

Old School is Cool

McGuire guilty!! on 23:52 - Aug 27 with 2200 viewshedgeend61

Harry Maguire said to police officers 'do you know who I am?' during Greece altercation, court hears!

The police responded with “You look a bit like that shit defender who plays for Manchester Utd”.
McGuire guilty!! on 07:15 - Aug 28 with 2172 viewsKennington

McGuire guilty!! on 23:30 - Aug 27 by Sadoldgit

Saw his interview earlier. He doesn’t seem to be the sharpest knife in the draw but you have to feel sorry for him. He was clearly worried about his sister and seemed bewildered by what was going on. Never great being involved with police abroad.

The unanswered question is why was he in a Mykonos nightclub? He should be aware how high profile he is and that many people will want to start on him. That’s what I don’t understand when these footballers get into trouble. The facts are he’s been found guilty. He seems to be spinning his way out of this by claiming other factors were involved. They might have been but he’s still guilty.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024