Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southgate Has Lost The Plot 22:34 - Sep 8 with 2206 viewsSaintNick

I think he has pandered to playing the latest wonderkid rather than players who have paid their dues and worked their way to the top with experience.

He seems to lack any real discipline , Greenwood & Foden should have been banned from International duty for a year for their "discrepancy" that is just a total lack of respect and discipline for the manager

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 22:36 - Sep 8 with 1618 viewsDorsetIan

In general I agree, but to be fair to him Grealish looked very lively for the short amount of time he was on.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 22:46 - Sep 8 with 1609 viewsSaintNick

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 22:36 - Sep 8 by DorsetIan

In general I agree, but to be fair to him Grealish looked very lively for the short amount of time he was on.

I said in another thread that I thought Grealish deserved his chance, he has played a decent number of games for Villa, he isnt some first season wonder

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 22:48 - Sep 8 with 1607 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I'm at a loss as to what he was achieving tonight, or trying to achieve. One might hypothesise though that certain clubs have said not to play their players twice ....

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 08:02 - Sep 9 with 1485 viewsMessysaints

in a time when ppl are being sacked from jobs or being forced to resign for breaking lock down rules, these two idiots get a slapped hand? they should be perm banned from the England team imho.
Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 08:05 - Sep 9 with 1476 viewssaint22

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/262363/james-ward-prows
Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 08:30 - Sep 9 with 1441 viewsthissceptredsaint

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 08:02 - Sep 9 by Messysaints

in a time when ppl are being sacked from jobs or being forced to resign for breaking lock down rules, these two idiots get a slapped hand? they should be perm banned from the England team imho.

I know it's a bit sexist but those girls weren't exactly stunners were they? The older one has a kid and his partner seemed far nicer than the sharp faced bags of bones they were dallying with. Was it really worth it to have their egos flattered?
Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 08:39 - Sep 9 with 1436 viewsBicester_North

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 08:05 - Sep 9 by saint22

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/262363/james-ward-prows

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 08:44 - Sep 9 with 1427 viewsBison

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 08:30 - Sep 9 by thissceptredsaint

I know it's a bit sexist but those girls weren't exactly stunners were they? The older one has a kid and his partner seemed far nicer than the sharp faced bags of bones they were dallying with. Was it really worth it to have their egos flattered?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder , ask anyone who has a set of Stella spectacles.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 09:37 - Sep 9 with 1382 viewsNewdawn2014

What young adult does not have a mobile and posts their every waking moment on some platform or another, these dopey entitled oiks deserve every lump of shite coming their way, if they thought this would not be discovered.
And Southgate is not the man for the England job.
Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 11:11 - Sep 9 with 1323 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 22:36 - Sep 8 by DorsetIan

Just like Mount, both quality players

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Southgate Has Lost The Plot (n/t) on 11:12 - Sep 9 with 1321 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 22:48 - Sep 8 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I'm at a loss as to what he was achieving tonight, or trying to achieve. One might hypothesise though that certain clubs have said not to play their players twice ....

He probably views the competition as a great way to blood young players, and save the better players for the Euros and World Cup games
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 11:13]

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 12:37 - Sep 9 with 1275 viewsJaySaint

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 22:48 - Sep 8 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Totally agree

I do laugh when tators go on about a manager "learning so much" from the match, when it is poor... As if the manager is some sort of deep thinking academic

Southgate has clearly lost his way both tactically and with the players. Just hope he has the balls to swallow his pride and get back to what brought him relative success

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 12:44 - Sep 9 with 1264 viewsBison

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 12:37 - Sep 9 by JaySaint

Totally agree

I do laugh when tators go on about a manager "learning so much" from the match, when it is poor... As if the manager is some sort of deep thinking academic

Southgate has clearly lost his way both tactically and with the players. Just hope he has the balls to swallow his pride and get back to what brought him relative success

He was saying that it was good for the young players to get used to the intensity of training and playing for England , what rubbish some of those young players have played loads of premiership games over years and trained at far more intense levels. A top championship side like Brentford would beat England as they have a set system and know their jobs whilst England seems to be a way of increasing the players profile and twitter followers. What prem team would take Southgate as manager ?

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 12:45 - Sep 9 with 1263 viewsButty101

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 12:37 - Sep 9 by JaySaint

Totally agree

I think Southgate has been a somewhat lucky manager. He fluked to the World Cup semifinals and is living on that.
To have not taken a left back in that squad was mental. Bertrand could of done a great job but that wouldn’t be fashionable.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 13:18 - Sep 9 with 1240 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 12:44 - Sep 9 by Bison

He was saying that it was good for the young players to get used to the intensity of training and playing for England , what rubbish some of those young players have played loads of premiership games over years and trained at far more intense levels. A top championship side like Brentford would beat England as they have a set system and know their jobs whilst England seems to be a way of increasing the players profile and twitter followers. What prem team would take Southgate as manager ?

So, Twitter is useless then. I'm glad you've finally realised this.

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 16:09 - Sep 9 with 1183 viewsBison

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 13:18 - Sep 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

So, Twitter is useless then. I'm glad you've finally realised this.

So you read all the other Saints threads as well , nice one we have you hooked on the Saints , I know from experience the Saints can be addictive.

No not useless the players are using it to increase their profile to increase their income and in turn afford more expensive toys , or in the case of a football club players or training facilities. ( just compare ours to yours ).

So these young guns are using England caps to achieve this , the likes of JWP see playing for England as an honour as they were brought up the correct way , the Southampton way .

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 11:20 - Sep 10 with 1045 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 16:09 - Sep 9 by Bison

So you read all the other Saints threads as well , nice one we have you hooked on the Saints , I know from experience the Saints can be addictive.

No not useless the players are using it to increase their profile to increase their income and in turn afford more expensive toys , or in the case of a football club players or training facilities. ( just compare ours to yours ).

So these young guns are using England caps to achieve this , the likes of JWP see playing for England as an honour as they were brought up the correct way , the Southampton way .

3 young Portsmouth lads are in the England set-up, but nobody born in your town has made it. It looks like the Portsmouth way is best.

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 11:50 - Sep 10 with 1033 viewsPatfromPoole

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 11:20 - Sep 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

3 young Portsmouth lads are in the England set-up, but nobody born in your town has made it. It looks like the Portsmouth way is best.

How many of them still live in the Portsmouth area?

When your shower were spending way beyond their means in the Prem, there were more of your team living in Poole than Portsmouth.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 12:15 - Sep 10 with 1012 viewsButty101

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 11:20 - Sep 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Wherent they all from the mythical Greater Portsmouth area.

Mounts days are already looking numbered. Skeleton England squad and he gets a few mins off the bench. Chelsea have just spent 70mill on a player that plays in his position. He needs to finding his scoring touch quickly otherwise he will be getting splinters.

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 12:26 - Sep 10 with 1002 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 11:50 - Sep 10 by PatfromPoole

How many of them still live in the Portsmouth area?

When your shower were spending way beyond their means in the Prem, there were more of your team living in Poole than Portsmouth.

All 3 regularly visit, as they have family houses there. I assume Prowse lives in Locks Heath or the Forest or nearby for obvious reasons.

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 13:01 - Sep 10 with 979 viewsBison

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 12:26 - Sep 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

All 3 regularly visit, as they have family houses there. I assume Prowse lives in Locks Heath or the Forest or nearby for obvious reasons.

The tight gits , you would of thought with the money they earn they would of bought their parents a nice house on the mainland.

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 13:25 - Sep 10 with 963 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 13:01 - Sep 10 by Bison

The tight gits , you would of thought with the money they earn they would of bought their parents a nice house on the mainland.

The Prowse family already had a nice house off the island. There are some very expensive house on the island, just in case you didn't realise.

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 13:27 - Sep 10 with 958 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 12:15 - Sep 10 by Butty101

Wherent they all from the mythical Greater Portsmouth area.

Mounts days are already looking numbered. Skeleton England squad and he gets a few mins off the bench. Chelsea have just spent 70mill on a player that plays in his position. He needs to finding his scoring touch quickly otherwise he will be getting splinters.

Mount is class, and I really like Grealish. Both players will be unlocking defences for years to come. I say that as an England fan with no Pompey bias.

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 13:37 - Sep 10 with 956 viewsButty101

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 13:27 - Sep 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount is class, and I really like Grealish. Both players will be unlocking defences for years to come. I say that as an England fan with no Pompey bias.

You woundnt know this as you are not on twitter. But Tony mount was getting very upset at the suggestion Masons days are numbered at Chelsea. The fact is Chelsea havent spent 70mill on a player for him to sit on the bench. I expect JWP to score more prem goals than Mount, this coming season.

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 13:45 - Sep 10 with 945 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Southgate Has Lost The Plot on 13:37 - Sep 10 by Butty101

You woundnt know this as you are not on twitter. But Tony mount was getting very upset at the suggestion Masons days are numbered at Chelsea. The fact is Chelsea havent spent 70mill on a player for him to sit on the bench. I expect JWP to score more prem goals than Mount, this coming season.

WP will need to play twice as many games as Mount, based on previous stats.

And you are assuming that Mount won't have improved over the last year.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024