Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Takeover 08:24 - Sep 24 with 2925 viewsMattFinish

Looks like Kat Leibherr could veto the DaGrosa takeover. Personally I hope she does

DaGrosa's takeover depends on massive loans so we'd be in the same position as we are now. The other problem is Yanks see sports clubs as a purely money making concern. We'll be bled dry just as much if not more than we are now
Takeover on 08:27 - Sep 24 with 2913 viewsTripleNiemi

Do you have something against 'kisscams' and 't-shirt bazookas' pal?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Takeover on 10:22 - Sep 24 with 2800 viewsarfurdent

Takeover on 08:27 - Sep 24 by TripleNiemi

Do you have something against 'kisscams' and 't-shirt bazookas' pal?

bazookas should always cum in pairs

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Takeover on 10:39 - Sep 24 with 2764 viewsBoris_

Not sure she can veto it unless it's in their Shareholders Agreement.

Poll: Claude Puel

Takeover on 10:47 - Sep 24 with 2750 viewsJaySaint

would she be blocking for her own reasons or for the greater good?

I suspect the former

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Takeover on 10:59 - Sep 24 with 2728 viewsTripleNiemi

Takeover on 10:47 - Sep 24 by JaySaint

would she be blocking for her own reasons or for the greater good?

I suspect the former

Will have to disagree here; whilst she wanted to sell and possibly remove herself from the club and its operations, i still think she has a lot of time and loyalty for Saints fc. I for one would prefer her in total control over the current majority shareholder. I think she still deserves respect for sticking with the club when she could have bailed out straight away.

Cue the abuse.....

Takeover on 11:02 - Sep 24 with 2722 viewsJaySaint

Takeover on 10:59 - Sep 24 by TripleNiemi

Will have to disagree here; whilst she wanted to sell and possibly remove herself from the club and its operations, i still think she has a lot of time and loyalty for Saints fc. I for one would prefer her in total control over the current majority shareholder. I think she still deserves respect for sticking with the club when she could have bailed out straight away.

Cue the abuse.....

then how come she sold to Gao, if she has a lot of time and loyalty? She effectively bailed on us, whilst keeping an income with her stake.

Takeover on 11:10 - Sep 24 with 2702 viewsTripleNiemi

Takeover on 11:02 - Sep 24 by JaySaint

then how come she sold to Gao, if she has a lot of time and loyalty? She effectively bailed on us, whilst keeping an income with her stake.

I am not saying she has got everything right, i personally think she was hoodwinked and that either she, or her advisors were done over like a kipper. That, yes, is partly her responsibility.

Takeover on 11:15 - Sep 24 with 2687 viewsJaySaint

Takeover on 11:10 - Sep 24 by TripleNiemi

I am not saying she has got everything right, i personally think she was hoodwinked and that either she, or her advisors were done over like a kipper. That, yes, is partly her responsibility.

hoodwinked? The rules around ownership had to change because of his takeover. Sorry, don't buy she was hoodwinked

Login to get fewer ads

Takeover on 11:26 - Sep 24 with 2658 viewsarfurdent

all about money as most of the PL is

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Takeover on 12:02 - Sep 24 with 2618 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Takeover on 10:39 - Sep 24 by Boris_

Not sure she can veto it unless it's in their Shareholders Agreement.

She will definitely have a 'power of veto' in her 20% shareholding, there's no way she would sell 80% and keep a stake without agreeing to that.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Takeover on 13:08 - Sep 24 with 2503 viewsSaintsforeverj

Takeover on 12:02 - Sep 24 by Gennaro_Contaldo

She will definitely have a 'power of veto' in her 20% shareholding, there's no way she would sell 80% and keep a stake without agreeing to that.

I can't see that any buyer would want to buy 80 per cent. Who would want to buy a new club, but not own all of it? Kat will be a barrier to any takeover, as no doubt she would want to be bought out and a new owner probably won't want her there interfering. A new owner would have to buy out Gao and Kat. Or buy out Gao and have to work with Kat.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Takeover on 15:32 - Sep 24 with 2391 viewskentsouthampton

Takeover on 11:10 - Sep 24 by TripleNiemi

Would you like to buy some magic beans? she had to quickly raise cash to pay off death dues,Gao was a means to an end.
Takeover on 15:33 - Sep 24 with 2386 viewskentsouthampton

Hardly, 80% outvotes 20.
Takeover on 17:40 - Sep 24 with 2250 viewsTripleNiemi

Takeover on 15:32 - Sep 24 by kentsouthampton

Would you like to buy some magic beans? she had to quickly raise cash to pay off death dues,Gao was a means to an end.

Source?

Takeover on 17:43 - Sep 24 with 2243 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Takeover on 15:33 - Sep 24 by kentsouthampton

Hardly, 80% outvotes 20.

Learn some corporate law before trying to criticise my statement.

Here is one example of the "power to veto" for a non-majority shareholder.

https://gannons.co.uk/shareholder-rights/minority-shareholders/#:~:text=Power%20
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 17:48]

Takeover on 19:21 - Sep 24 with 2117 viewskentsouthampton

Takeover on 17:40 - Sep 24 by TripleNiemi

Source?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/german-tax-inquiry-could-force-southampton-sa
Takeover on 19:23 - Sep 24 with 2115 viewskentsouthampton

Takeover on 17:43 - Sep 24 by Gennaro_Contaldo

https://gannons.co.uk/shareholder-rights/minority-shareholders/#:~:text=Power%20

Yep, she can block a meeting a short notice, wow.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 22:50]
Takeover on 20:59 - Sep 24 with 2020 viewsTripleNiemi

Takeover on 19:21 - Sep 24 by kentsouthampton

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/german-tax-inquiry-could-force-southampton-sa

Ok so the German authorities were investigating whether there were monies owed following the death / estate of Marcus. Cannot read anywhere where it says she had to get shot of Saints FC quick. You and the Times may well be right, then again could be pure boĺlox

Takeover on 21:33 - Sep 24 with 1974 viewsButty101

Takeover on 19:23 - Sep 24 by kentsouthampton

I always take financial advice from a guy that digs worms for a living....

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Takeover on 22:05 - Sep 24 with 1943 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Takeover on 19:23 - Sep 24 by kentsouthampton

What are you on about?

Takeover on 22:50 - Sep 24 with 1892 viewskentsouthampton

Takeover on 22:05 - Sep 24 by Gennaro_Contaldo

What are you on about?

From your own link
Takeover on 23:18 - Sep 24 with 1851 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Takeover on 22:50 - Sep 24 by kentsouthampton

From your own link

They are just the BASIC rights!! i.e. that is the standard rights for all minority shareholding with no amendments.

"Minority shareholders can with changes to the articles or shareholders agreement be given powers of veto"

WITH CHANGES TO THE ARTICLES.

There is no way, the former 100% owner selling an 80% stake would not have this amended. Stop trying to be smart, you're just annoying me (genuinely) now.

Takeover on 23:29 - Sep 24 with 1844 viewsDorsetIan

Takeover on 23:18 - Sep 24 by Gennaro_Contaldo

They are just the BASIC rights!! i.e. that is the standard rights for all minority shareholding with no amendments.

"Minority shareholders can with changes to the articles or shareholders agreement be given powers of veto"

WITH CHANGES TO THE ARTICLES.

There is no way, the former 100% owner selling an 80% stake would not have this amended. Stop trying to be smart, you're just annoying me (genuinely) now.

She may not have an absolute veto but you’re right it’s very unlikely that there would be a ‘drag along’ clause obliging her to follow whatever Gao wants to do.

My guess is something between the two e.g. a right to object on certain limited grounds, but that could be as simple as a provision guaranteeing her a minimum price if Gao wants to sell for a song.

Bottom line is we don’t know but there’s no reason to assume that just because Gao has 80%,
Kat has no power in this situation.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Takeover on 08:50 - Sep 25 with 1689 viewsBoris_

Tend to agree. Not sure why she would keep 20% without insisting on approval of any future sale and/or having first refusal to buy back.

She would need 25%+ to have more rights just from the shareholding but I'd be almost certain there's a shareholders agreement in place.

Poll: Claude Puel

Takeover on 12:11 - Jan 6 with 129 viewsdavid1996

Takeover on 17:43 - Sep 24 by Gennaro_Contaldo

We are able to advise on terms and conditions of employment, procedures and implementation to ensure businesses are equipped to deal with complaints and claims when they arise and to avoid them wherever possible, including providing <a href=" https://ksclegal.co.uk/privacy-law/">GDPR advice solicitors in London</a>. We also offer <a href=" https://quotess.in/">quotes</a> for these services upon request.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024