Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RLC 12:57 - Oct 3 with 3219 viewsSadoldgit

According to someone on TSW (not one of the usual bullsh itters) RLC is on his way to us. Could be the big surprise the Ralph alluded to the other day?
RLC on 12:58 - Oct 3 with 3213 viewscocklebreath

Turkish ITK on this one

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

RLC on 13:17 - Oct 3 with 3173 viewsSadoldgit

RLC on 12:58 - Oct 3 by cocklebreath

Turkish ITK on this one

It didn’t come from him. He is suggesting someone from Arsenal.
Grujic’s name being mentioned a lot too.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 13:18]
RLC on 15:13 - Oct 3 with 3018 viewsRon11

So they're bringing in an acronym?
RLC on 17:38 - Oct 3 with 2860 viewsSonicBoom

We're linked with Reiss Nelson quite heavily too.
RLC on 17:56 - Oct 3 with 2819 viewsSadoldgit

RLC on 17:38 - Oct 3 by SonicBoom

That’s the guy Turkish/TCM mentioned on the other place.
RLC on 07:17 - Oct 4 with 2563 viewsareasix

Let’s just say Ralph is very happy with his two signings in the the last couple of days , not such a big signing as we had hoped but certainly one for the future who will give us some legs in midfield that we desperately need.
RLC on 07:23 - Oct 4 with 2556 viewsareasix

I hear of a possible 3rd signing also which is 50/50 at present with two other clubs in for him and he will decide with his advisers today who to go with. We are leading the race at present and this would be another loan with a possibility to buy in 2021. So the next couple of days will see some real activity with three main contract players out and a possible new one in as well as the two about to be announced.
RLC on 09:16 - Oct 4 with 2419 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

RLC on 17:38 - Oct 3 by SonicBoom

Who is that?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Login to get fewer ads

RLC on 12:07 - Oct 4 with 2245 viewskingslandstand1

RLC on 07:23 - Oct 4 by areasix

I hear of a possible 3rd signing also which is 50/50 at present with two other clubs in for him and he will decide with his advisers today who to go with. We are leading the race at present and this would be another loan with a possibility to buy in 2021. So the next couple of days will see some real activity with three main contract players out and a possible new one in as well as the two about to be announced.

According to Alex Crook Hoedt and Boufal have gone
RLC on 13:57 - Oct 4 with 2173 viewssaint22

RLC on 12:07 - Oct 4 by kingslandstand1

According to Alex Crook Hoedt and Boufal have gone

boufal back to angers
RLC on 14:12 - Oct 4 with 2139 viewsSadoldgit

RLC on 13:57 - Oct 4 by saint22

boufal back to angers

Good luck to him. Never really had the consistency for the Premier League but clearly posses a lot of skill.
RLC on 14:14 - Oct 4 with 2129 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://mobile.twitter.com/simonrichards/status/1312741999892725760?ref_src=twsr

Diallo signs and one more to come

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

RLC on 14:20 - Oct 4 with 2109 viewsSadoldgit

Doesn’t look like RLC is coming now due to wages. No surprise there!
RLC on 15:09 - Oct 4 with 2058 viewsSonicBoom

No RLC apparently but one more to join tomorrow according to Adam Blackmore. He said that its a transfer in from abroad, and that after tomorrow we can still bring in domestic players for another 2 weeks.
He didn't say who the guy was thats coming tomorrow though.
RLC on 13:02 - Oct 5 with 1829 viewsareasix

I hear the Yedlin deal is still on and should Go though and Walcott is returning on a years loan it appears 90% just needing a medical and another deal in the melting pot but only 50 /50 at lunchtime today To get it done. Activity all around St Mary’s today it’s buzzing with phone calls!
RLC on 13:11 - Oct 5 with 1821 viewsThermosNBlanket

RLC on 13:02 - Oct 5 by areasix

I hear the Yedlin deal is still on and should Go though and Walcott is returning on a years loan it appears 90% just needing a medical and another deal in the melting pot but only 50 /50 at lunchtime today To get it done. Activity all around St Mary’s today it’s buzzing with phone calls!

RLC was on until Chelsea changed terms of deal

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

RLC on 13:18 - Oct 5 with 1804 viewsdirk_doone

We can only hope the Yedlin deal falls through, although I can see why Newcastle are desperate to get rid of him.

"He was blasted for being “useless” and “shocking” whilst one supporter went as far as calling him the worst player he’s ever seen in the Premier League."

https://newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/newcastle-united-news-nufc-fans-react-dean
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 13:25]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

RLC on 16:27 - Oct 5 with 1705 viewsBerber

If Yedlin happens, what is the point of Jan Valery, has RH given up on him?
RLC on 16:31 - Oct 5 with 1694 viewsBerber

RLC on 13:18 - Oct 5 by dirk_doone

We can only hope the Yedlin deal falls through, although I can see why Newcastle are desperate to get rid of him.

"He was blasted for being “useless” and “shocking” whilst one supporter went as far as calling him the worst player he’s ever seen in the Premier League."

https://newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/newcastle-united-news-nufc-fans-react-dean
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 13:25]

Don't put too much credence on NuT fans judgement. Bruce prefers Manquillo because he took him to Sunderland, and he's not half bad. I never had the impression that Yedlin was bad, just didn't like the general atmosphere playing in a dysfunctional team and club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024