Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MLT 19:55 - Oct 13 with 2223 viewskingslandstand1

This to me really does seem to show a sign of desperation and really did not think that he would need to do this or are things that bad. As much of a hero that he is to all down here, I'm not so sure this puts a good light on the situation. At least Poirot will be happy

https://memmo.me/gb/en/profile/matt-le-tissier
MLT on 22:06 - Oct 13 with 2047 viewsRon11

Memmo?
Is that the same as a memo?
MLT on 09:23 - Oct 14 with 1802 viewsPoirot

Hes starting to promote conspiracy theory garbage again on twitter, so he reaps what he sows.
MLT on 10:26 - Oct 14 with 1753 viewsNumber_58

MLT on 09:23 - Oct 14 by Poirot

Hes starting to promote conspiracy theory garbage again on twitter, so he reaps what he sows.

His general opinion would appear to be that the Covid restrictions are actually causing more damage to people and society than they're preventing. Hardly UFO or David Icke territory, is it. Simply unfollow him if it causes you that much pain.
MLT on 10:44 - Oct 14 with 1737 viewssolent_toffee

Jesus wept, that girl from Geordie whatever is an absolute mess. And as for that fat lad whopper from the southern version, deary me.
MLT on 11:02 - Oct 14 with 1720 viewsSonicBoom

Could be worse. He could be getting his kit off on Only Fans....
MLT on 12:07 - Oct 14 with 1668 viewsKennington

Everyone’s doing this stuff these days. If anyone listens to the Tailenders podcast they discuss how ridiculous it is. It’s money for nothing really so no surprise MLT is doing it.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

MLT on 12:52 - Oct 14 with 1620 viewskingslandstand1

MLT on 10:26 - Oct 14 by Number_58

His general opinion would appear to be that the Covid restrictions are actually causing more damage to people and society than they're preventing. Hardly UFO or David Icke territory, is it. Simply unfollow him if it causes you that much pain.

There's an agenda. He's only ever been on here with negative views on MLT
MLT on 16:10 - Oct 14 with 1531 viewsPoirot

MLT on 10:26 - Oct 14 by Number_58

Thats one part, but for months its been conspiracy theory, bill gates vaccine stuff and plenty of other things as well. He promoted the nutjob gathering in trafalager square that Icke and his cronies spoke at. I only glance at his account nowadays mainly in the hope hes stopped embarrassing himself, our club and city. He seemed to do that for around three weeks after being sacked by sky. Sadly, hes now gone back to conspiracy paranoia as seen today by his promotion of towns being bribed to go into further restrictions. I followed one of his retweets yesterday about it being 'more than just a virus' to some nutter in monaco who looks right up his own arse, trying to stop all the government covid legislation.
Login to get fewer ads

MLT on 17:46 - Oct 14 with 1503 viewsChesham_Saint

MLT on 16:10 - Oct 14 by Poirot

Thats one part, but for months its been conspiracy theory, bill gates vaccine stuff and plenty of other things as well. He promoted the nutjob gathering in trafalager square that Icke and his cronies spoke at. I only glance at his account nowadays mainly in the hope hes stopped embarrassing himself, our club and city. He seemed to do that for around three weeks after being sacked by sky. Sadly, hes now gone back to conspiracy paranoia as seen today by his promotion of towns being bribed to go into further restrictions. I followed one of his retweets yesterday about it being 'more than just a virus' to some nutter in monaco who looks right up his own arse, trying to stop all the government covid legislation.

What's the weather like in Portsea today Poirot, good for fishing?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024