Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. 08:18 - Nov 6 with 31239 viewsconnell10

2-2 Dykes both Goals

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:04 - Nov 7 with 1486 viewsjoe90

Fair result, we were never in the game. Lucky to get a pen.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:05 - Nov 7 with 1441 viewsWatford_Ranger

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:04 - Nov 7 by joe90

That can happen when your player gets cleaned out in the box.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:05 - Nov 7 with 1432 viewsPinnerPaul

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:58 - Nov 7 by Malintabuk

Sh!t we never deserved that.
Always disappointed when we lose but they are not 2 goals better than us.
Thought we were pretty evenly matched, just Blackburn had better players where it mattered and that is expected when you have players costing 5/8mil
Not great losing before the break but in the last 3 games we have played well and even today we were not out played completely
I would like to see Willock start in from of Uncle and perhaps have uncle as the impact sub
I won't mention our CF as I get pelters...........

1st 10 even, next 35 all them.

1st 15 of 2nd half us, then they scored and we didn't really threaten after that, so not sure how you come to the conclusion, we didn't deserve that?
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:06 - Nov 7 with 1420 viewsBoston

Sadly agree with most of the above. Strange that a squad ‘up’ after two wins can be so flat footed in the same week.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:07 - Nov 7 with 1407 viewsLblock

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:53 - Nov 7 by Rangersw12

Overall its been pretty poor today although far better 2nd half

Would like to see BOS one side and Willock the other for a few games. Adoma coming on 2nd half

Would of taken 6 points out of the last 9 so no need to panic although I'm sure certain people who've been quite this week will pipe up again now

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:07 - Nov 7 with 1386 viewsstainrods_elbow

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:58 - Nov 7 by Malintabuk

Sh!t we never deserved that.
Always disappointed when we lose but they are not 2 goals better than us.
Thought we were pretty evenly matched, just Blackburn had better players where it mattered and that is expected when you have players costing 5/8mil
Not great losing before the break but in the last 3 games we have played well and even today we were not out played completely
I would like to see Willock start in from of Uncle and perhaps have uncle as the impact sub
I won't mention our CF as I get pelters...........

Isn't it a bit of a contradiction to say the two teams were evenly matched but they had better players where/when it mattered?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:08 - Nov 7 with 1388 viewsactonman

Well at least we can leave and come back to civilisation, whereas Blackburn is well er .... Blackburn ! One of the most northern sh!thole horrible bleak whippet sh@gging god forsaken sh!thole places on earth .
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:08 - Nov 7 with 1388 viewskarl

Said by many so far, good first 20/25 mins and then Blackburn dominated to the extent 1-0 at halftime wouldn't have been unfair, losing the goal as we did though was disappointing.
I enjoyed the game of football and there's definite improvement in the performance levels of the players so not such a gutting loss as Barnsley for instance.

I think asking for certain players to get a run in the team will be academic as there will likely be ample opportunity in the December schedule, will be interesting how those on the edge of team take their chances
Login to get fewer ads

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:12 - Nov 7 with 1322 viewsLblock

Six wins in twenty one is it?

Really unlucky today.
Gaffer had them well drilled - switched on defensively, no weak academy players giving the ball away edge of oppositions box and allowing quick counters. No silly bookings early doors, good discipline.
Really unlucky we couldn't get out at all at times and use our pace up top.
Cameron and Carroll immense in the middle - first to everything, strong as ox's and pulling strings.

It's a relentless league, got to win first contacts, take chances, if Toddy's had gone in and not hit the post it's a different game, goals change games, 6th lowest budget
We go again

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:12 - Nov 7 with 1324 viewsPinnerPaul

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:04 - Nov 7 by joe90

Harsh to say the least - they didn't get out of their half for 15mins after they scored the 2nd and THAT came against the run of play.

They deserved to win, but we also deserved our goal.

Much better game than Weds as well I thought.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:14 - Nov 7 with 1308 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Opinions eh.

Thought we played well and if we continue like that we’ll finish higher this season than last.

Etherton (?) was immense for them and was the difference for me.

Willock, Dickie, and Sieng great for us.

Don’t think that performance deserves long paragraphs about the destruction and futility of the clubs which I’m sure will follow.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:15 - Nov 7 with 1285 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:12 - Nov 7 by Lblock

Really unlucky today.
Gaffer had them well drilled - switched on defensively, no weak academy players giving the ball away edge of oppositions box and allowing quick counters. No silly bookings early doors, good discipline.
Cameron and Carroll immense in the middle - first to everything, strong as ox's and pulling strings.

It's a relentless league, got to win first contacts, take chances, if Toddy's had gone in and not hit the post it's a different game, goals change games, 6th lowest budget
We go again

Did you have your keyboard repaired this week?
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:16 - Nov 7 with 1266 viewsLblock

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:15 - Nov 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Did you have your keyboard repaired this week?

Yes by the same geezer who worked on your happy clapper hands

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:16 - Nov 7 with 1257 viewsPinnerPaul

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:12 - Nov 7 by Lblock

Really unlucky today.

We go again

Are you going to be this tedious every time we lose?

What happened to your oh so amusing ironic posts after the previous two games?

Cameron actually played well if you saw the game?
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:17 - Nov 7 with 1252 viewsAntti_Heinola

Disappointing result, but defeat likely - they played at home Tue, we were away on Wed, and have had two big trips in 4 days. Not an excuse, but if we looked a bit flat/tired, not totally unexpected.

Bare bones.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:18 - Nov 7 with 1236 viewsPinnerPaul

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:14 - Nov 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Opinions eh.

Thought we played well and if we continue like that we’ll finish higher this season than last.

Etherton (?) was immense for them and was the difference for me.

Willock, Dickie, and Sieng great for us.

Don’t think that performance deserves long paragraphs about the destruction and futility of the clubs which I’m sure will follow.

Oh I'm sure it does and sure they will.

L Block has already split my sides with his oh so funny summary.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:18 - Nov 7 with 1226 viewsLblock

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:16 - Nov 7 by PinnerPaul

Are you going to be this tedious every time we lose?

What happened to your oh so amusing ironic posts after the previous two games?

Cameron actually played well if you saw the game?

Cameron played well?

You really are one of those refs with poor eyesight mate! He's dragging a JCB tyre round with him - so slow I thought my stream was frozen! I like him but needs a rest

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:20 - Nov 7 with 1205 viewsPinnerPaul

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:18 - Nov 7 by Lblock

Cameron played well?

You really are one of those refs with poor eyesight mate! He's dragging a JCB tyre round with him - so slow I thought my stream was frozen! I like him but needs a rest

Its all opinions I guess

Well done for answering the 3rd question, how about the other two?
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:21 - Nov 7 with 1188 viewsHunterhoop

Disappointing but not disastrous.

On another day it would have been a draw.

Ultimately Armstrong was just far far too good for us. He’s on a different levels to our forwards in terms of his movement and anticipation. And he’s obviously very quick.

We played well in two 15-20 min spells but too often - Chair being the main culprit - our final ball was just not good enough. We got to the byline about 10 times and didn’t actually creat a chance. That’s poor.

But Willock looked good. Kakay looked good second half. Dieng has a stormer, yet conceded 3. We just played a dangerous game of playing high with an offside trap against a team with tons of pace. Showed Dickie up a bit.

Watford next...
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:26 - Nov 7 with 1136 viewsLblock

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:20 - Nov 7 by PinnerPaul

Its all opinions I guess

Well done for answering the 3rd question, how about the other two?

1. YES

2. Apologies - keyboard broken and for Derby I was out on the beer and did't watch it. Nice that you missed me, I feel honoured.

3. I refer the honorable gentleman to my earlier answer

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:27 - Nov 7 with 1136 viewsPetros

I remember the days when we didn't dare play high because Leistner was too slow.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:29 - Nov 7 with 1109 viewsWatford_Ranger

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:18 - Nov 7 by Lblock

Cameron played well?

Thought that was one of his better games. Certainly the best of that midfield three or whatever it was meant to be first half.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:33 - Nov 7 with 1075 viewsNed_Kennedys

Beaten by a better team but poor team selection: Carroll was dreadful and Chair was poor out wide. Dieng kept us in it. Willock impressive and should start from now on. Cameron did well.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:35 - Nov 7 with 1056 viewsT_Block

Sad f*****,poor human being -is that the best you can do ? Sheer Bigotry can't you have some respect.
Go on if you really believe that what is your name and address
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:36 - Nov 7 with 1945 viewsSuperhoop83

Armstrong was the difference. Imagine him up front for us.

Maybe I'm in a good mood because of Biden winning, but after a very poor first half we played pretty well and I believe we will continue to improve.

I really like the look of Willock too.

Suffering since 1978.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024