Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. 08:18 - Nov 6 with 31047 viewsconnell10

2-2 Dykes both Goals

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:40 - Nov 7 with 1595 viewsTacticalR

Bradley Johnson trying to wind up Dickie.

Air hostess clique

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:41 - Nov 7 with 1551 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Better now from Rangers. But Niko loses it, Rovers break but lovely nick from Cameron saves the day.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:42 - Nov 7 with 1503 viewsBrianMcCarthy

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:40 - Nov 7 by TacticalR

And succeeding. Dickie learning as he goes.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:42 - Nov 7 with 1490 viewsHantsR

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:40 - Nov 7 by TacticalR

Seem to remember him doing that to Barton?
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:43 - Nov 7 with 1403 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely stuff by Chair and Niko and again and again, lost but we have a throw on the right.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:43 - Nov 7 with 1403 viewsWatford_Ranger

Waiting for Carroll to join the other 21 on the field still.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:43 - Nov 7 with 1402 viewsrsonist

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:42 - Nov 7 by BrianMcCarthy

And succeeding. Dickie learning as he goes.

Good job from The Geoff having a word with him.

Glad we've Willock and Bonne still to come, looks like we'll be needing them.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:44 - Nov 7 with 1362 viewsjoolsyp

They are so quick on the break, no wonder they scored so many goals early on in the season. Very incisive. We're not looking so incisive up front. Willock for LTC at half time for me with Chair moved more centrally.
Login to get fewer ads

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:44 - Nov 7 with 1344 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair everywhere now. Roving role these last few minutes.

He's on the ball again. JRC playing very well for them. Nicks it.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:46 - Nov 7 with 1270 viewsqprd

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:44 - Nov 7 by joolsyp

They are so quick on the break, no wonder they scored so many goals early on in the season. Very incisive. We're not looking so incisive up front. Willock for LTC at half time for me with Chair moved more centrally.

It is concerning how few chances dykes is involved in.... just always seem to be in the wrong place
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:47 - Nov 7 with 1233 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner for them on the left, short, Albert breaks it up. And a gain. Kane with a challenge.

Cleared.

Niko gets done by Armstrong, infiled, shot, Dickie blocks. Dickie again. Albert again. Alamo. Johnson shot. Low and straight at Dieng.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:47 - Nov 7 with 1213 viewsQPRSteve

Becoming a turkey shoot now. Thank god it's nearly HT
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:47 - Nov 7 with 1206 viewsBrianMcCarthy

46 of 47 played.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:47 - Nov 7 with 1190 viewsdenhamhoop2

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:39 - Nov 7 by QPRSteve

I thinks Warbs has got this one wrong. Carroll playing in the 10 roll is never going to work. Shift Chair there or being on Willock,

Totally agree it's all about the shape and balance Chair is wasted on the left play Willock there
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:48 - Nov 7 with 1153 viewsqprd

Last ditch defending has been good for us..... Blackburn deserves to be ahead
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:48 - Nov 7 with 1151 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barbet blocks an Armstrong shot, Great block.

JRC shoots wildly. Wide.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:48 - Nov 7 with 1132 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:48 - Nov 7 with 1129 viewsVancouverHoop

Nice block by Barbet. We need the HT whistle
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:48 - Nov 7 with 1120 viewsjoolsyp

We'll do well to get anything out of today. Blackburn very very impressive going forward.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:49 - Nov 7 with 1110 viewsdenhamhoop2

Blackburn look a decent side thankfully Dieng looks decent
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:49 - Nov 7 with 1054 viewskarl

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:30 - Nov 6 by 100percent

Couldn't be a better time to play them - on paper anyway. Although after forcing myself to endure 60 mins of that turgid blackburn v midds game during the week, its completely clear that mowbray knows how to set a team up to bore and defend...
Sticking my neck out and going for ANOTHER 0-1 away win for queens park warblers....

I hope Mowbray sends this team out in the 2nd half...
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:50 - Nov 7 with 1028 viewsBoston

Fair start, fizzled out in the last 20 mins. Think they’ll run out of puff as the game goes on.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:50 - Nov 7 with 1022 viewsBrianMcCarthy

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:46 - Nov 7 by qprd

It is concerning how few chances dykes is involved in.... just always seem to be in the wrong place

Disagree today, qprd. On the rare occasion we've attacked we've done so down the right and ignored Dykes and Chair. On the even rarer occasions we've got the ball into the box he's been in good positions but our crossing has been poor.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:50 - Nov 7 with 1018 viewsplasmahoop

We are pretty lucky to still be at nil nil. Have to get hold of the ball. Possibly go more 4 5 1 with willock and bonne on. Try and get a break option going
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 1576 viewsMalintabuk

Well thanks largely to Seny we have managed to get in half time level
They are far the better team and really should be ahead. Best outfield player for me is Cameron had a really solid game and defence as managed to stay focused
Warbs need to change this. Illias is not a wide left man so he needs to change this. Again Dykes as not looked good and uncle will surely be off after 60-70 mins
So Willock on maybe for Ball who as had a pretty quiet game
Bonne for Dykes he is not doing it again i'm afraid
But it is goalless and that is a real positive
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024