Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. 08:18 - Nov 6 with 31233 viewsconnell10

2-2 Dykes both Goals

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 1580 viewsTacticalR

Blackburn are better than expected.

We need some serious chances on goal to give us a lift.

Air hostess clique

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 1578 viewsted_hendrix

Derby Rooney County currently bottom of the league.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 1570 viewsWatford_Ranger

Willock for Carroll please Warbsy. You know it makes sense.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:52 - Nov 7 with 1561 viewsNed_Kennedys

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:47 - Nov 7 by denhamhoop2

Totally agree it's all about the shape and balance Chair is wasted on the left play Willock there

Agreed: Carroll has been dire. Solid if a bit desperate at times defensive performance though.
We are lucky to be level.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:52 - Nov 7 with 1558 viewsHAYESBOY

Need to change it. From 20 mins in it was all Blackburn.

Would take Carroll off and bring in Willock out wide with Chair at 10.

We need to get on the ball more.

Couple of great saves from Dieng.

Might also bring Kakay on for Todd as on a yellow mid second half.

Smells like a trout farm in here

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:52 - Nov 7 with 1549 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kudos to Blackburn's announcer who's calling out the HT scores to.......who?

But also playing Joy Division. So that's good.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:52 - Nov 7 with 1551 viewsTacticalR

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:51 - Nov 7 by Malintabuk

Well thanks largely to Seny we have managed to get in half time level
They are far the better team and really should be ahead. Best outfield player for me is Cameron had a really solid game and defence as managed to stay focused
Warbs need to change this. Illias is not a wide left man so he needs to change this. Again Dykes as not looked good and uncle will surely be off after 60-70 mins
So Willock on maybe for Ball who as had a pretty quiet game
Bonne for Dykes he is not doing it again i'm afraid
But it is goalless and that is a real positive

Dykes still looks a bit jaded from playing for Scotland.

Air hostess clique

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:54 - Nov 7 with 1491 viewsQPRSteve

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:50 - Nov 7 by Boston

Fair start, fizzled out in the last 20 mins. Think they’ll run out of puff as the game goes on.

Us or them? We are being run ragged.
Login to get fewer ads

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:54 - Nov 7 with 1478 viewsPinnerPaul

Its all been said by the knowledgeable on here!

Dieng our MOTM - never a good sign.

Blackburn look very decent and deserve to be ahead.

Willock you think would improve us going forward, Bonne will come on again.

Agree with above , even without changes, I would move Carroll back a bit, play Illias in behind Dykes & possibly switch Albert over. Give that 15' and then reassess.

Like most of you I would be more than happy with a point and the 3/1 for us to win not looking QUITE so generous at the minute!
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:54 - Nov 7 with 1464 viewsClive_Anderson

Not many goals about in the Championship today.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:56 - Nov 7 with 1407 viewsQPRSteve

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:54 - Nov 7 by Clive_Anderson

Not many goals about in the Championship today.

There was at Reading.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 16:00]
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:57 - Nov 7 with 1389 viewsjoolsyp

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:52 - Nov 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Kudos to Blackburn's announcer who's calling out the HT scores to.......who?

But also playing Joy Division. So that's good.

And Killers. Good playlist.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:58 - Nov 7 with 1343 viewsSharpy36

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:52 - Nov 7 by TacticalR

Dykes still looks a bit jaded from playing for Scotland.

Been watching him closely, he`s making some great runs, just needs feeding the ball through to him. When that opportunity is there our first thought always seems to play the pass out wide instead.

Dickie won`t last the second half, he has got 2nd yellow written all over him.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 15:59]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:59 - Nov 7 with 1328 viewsBrianMcCarthy

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:57 - Nov 7 by joolsyp

And Killers. Good playlist.

Oh man, I hate the Killers!

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:01 - Nov 7 with 1275 viewsGreenbay

We’re up 3 places to 13th at HT!
0-0 draw would be good after that first half.
Dieng brilliant.
If we hold on Bonne to score in injury time for the win.
Got to remain optimistic!
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:01 - Nov 7 with 1260 viewsPhilmyRs

Blackburn have been very good off the ball, their movement has caused us quite a few problems. Dykes hasn’t got any joy from his tussles with their centre backs and could do with it sticking a bit more when it gets to him although service into him has been poor. Think Willock makes sense to offer more genuine attacking threat but can see the argument for getting Bonne on and getting an extra body closer to Dykes. Very impressed with Dieng again, a calm presence in goal.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:02 - Nov 7 with 1228 viewsMalintabuk

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:01 - Nov 7 by Greenbay

We’re up 3 places to 13th at HT!
0-0 draw would be good after that first half.
Dieng brilliant.
If we hold on Bonne to score in injury time for the win.
Got to remain optimistic!

Seems a decent plan Green
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:03 - Nov 7 with 1180 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock on for Ball.
Kakay on for Albert.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:04 - Nov 7 with 1154 viewsBrianMcCarthy

5 at the back, probably.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:05 - Nov 7 with 1136 viewsVancouverHoop

Kakay on for Ball, Willock for Uncle
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:05 - Nov 7 with 1114 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No, Sints has it called perfectly. Kane to the wing. Willock on the left, Chair central, Caroll to DCM.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:07 - Nov 7 with 1066 viewsVancouverHoop

We already look better
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:07 - Nov 7 with 1043 viewsBrianMcCarthy

OH!!!!

Willock excellent down the left, lovely cross to Kane, hits the outside of the near post with the keeper beaten.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:08 - Nov 7 with 1015 viewsderbyhoop

We.re struggling with the pace of Armstrong and Elliot. Especially after 2 cheap yellow cards for Kane & Dickie.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:09 - Nov 7 with 1779 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Niko blocks for a corner.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024