Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piers Morgan 00:03 - Jan 11 with 1296 viewsBicester_North

How has this weasel of a man got himself in a lofty position where millions of thick c*nts see him as some sort of beacon of truth?

I see he buggered off to spend Christmas in Antigua after vociferously calling for stricter lockdown conditions for all us normal people.

One thing that’s become apparent in this pandemic is that the rich and famous are more or less exempt from any rules, and like to take the p1ss, but are keen to preach to the rest of the population how we should behave.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Piers Morgan on 00:13 - Jan 11 with 1272 viewsSaintsforeverj

He verbally attacks people including government ministers for this that and the other, including Cummings for breaking lockdown rules (rightly so). But then he illegally flies to Antigua for a holiday during lockdown! Terrible hypocrite.

But it's not just the rich and famous. It's everybody, including Marine fans, people travelling to Snowdonia from Leicester and people going to an illegal gym. So many people are inadvertently killing people by passing in the virus. It's disgraceful.

So many people are such hypocrites and selfish. No wonder the infections are so high.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 6:04]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Piers Morgan on 06:14 - Jan 11 with 1180 viewsJaySaint

The bloke is a grotesque human. I am stunned how he keeps getting gigs in the UK given his history. But then, our TV/print media in general is pretty appalling.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Piers Morgan on 06:59 - Jan 11 with 1166 viewssolent_toffee

Piers Morgan on 00:13 - Jan 11 by Saintsforeverj

He verbally attacks people including government ministers for this that and the other, including Cummings for breaking lockdown rules (rightly so). But then he illegally flies to Antigua for a holiday during lockdown! Terrible hypocrite.

But it's not just the rich and famous. It's everybody, including Marine fans, people travelling to Snowdonia from Leicester and people going to an illegal gym. So many people are inadvertently killing people by passing in the virus. It's disgraceful.

So many people are such hypocrites and selfish. No wonder the infections are so high.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 6:04]

I walked to RVCP on Saturday morning, I walk there every day with the dog. They’ve tried to remove all of the picnics benches there but there are probably still about a dozen remaining where the local authority have placed lamented signs saying that they are not to be used due to COVID. Saturday morning they were all full, multiple houses enjoying picnics.

There is just no getting through to some people.

I just avoid people, literally like the plague now.
Piers Morgan on 08:00 - Jan 11 with 1124 viewssaint22

He is a perjuring lying little tool who has positioned himself very cleverly on ITV pandering to the not so bright on whatever that show island equally he writes in the Daily Fail so therefore again pandering to the impressionistic
The type of people who watch and read those things don't look past what they see and hear
It needs thought
Piers Morgan on 09:12 - Jan 11 with 1043 viewsRon11

Piers Morgan on 06:59 - Jan 11 by solent_toffee

I walked to RVCP on Saturday morning, I walk there every day with the dog. They’ve tried to remove all of the picnics benches there but there are probably still about a dozen remaining where the local authority have placed lamented signs saying that they are not to be used due to COVID. Saturday morning they were all full, multiple houses enjoying picnics.

There is just no getting through to some people.

I just avoid people, literally like the plague now.

I walk there with my dog occasionally. The last time was just before Christmas, they had the railway running giving rides, the cafe was open and I was one of only a few keeping a distance.
I mostly walk down Workman's Lane in Warsash(that goes down to the sea) or on Warsash Nature Reserve and have been doing so for a good few years now. During that time it's always been quiet, even at weekends. Now it's like Shirley fu ckin High Street.
When I pointedly keep a distance, some of them look at you as if you're a weirdo.
They are, literally a plague.
Piers Morgan on 11:01 - Jan 11 with 930 viewssolent_toffee

Piers Morgan on 09:12 - Jan 11 by Ron11

I walk there with my dog occasionally. The last time was just before Christmas, they had the railway running giving rides, the cafe was open and I was one of only a few keeping a distance.
I mostly walk down Workman's Lane in Warsash(that goes down to the sea) or on Warsash Nature Reserve and have been doing so for a good few years now. During that time it's always been quiet, even at weekends. Now it's like Shirley fu ckin High Street.
When I pointedly keep a distance, some of them look at you as if you're a weirdo.
They are, literally a plague.

Having the railway, play areas and cafe open was ridiculous. Over Christmas and New Year it was busier than a sunny bank holiday weekend. The lack of social distancing was scary.

We are going to jib that walk now and walk to the old airfield near Hamble where it’s much quieter.
Piers Morgan on 12:02 - Jan 11 with 882 viewsChesham_Saint

He really is the absolute epitome of the first syllable of the club he supports.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Piers Morgan on 12:19 - Jan 11 with 871 viewsdwayne_dibley

just wonder how mant guinea pigs he has abused?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Login to get fewer ads

Piers Morgan on 12:51 - Jan 11 with 844 viewsCity_boy

This is the same guy that crawled up Trumps arse, and then back tracks when he realises Trump was unhinged. The rest of the world realised this years ago, but he was singing his praises for years, thinking it was cool to be associated with that nut case.
Piers Morgan on 13:03 - Jan 11 with 836 viewssaint22

Piers Morgan on 12:51 - Jan 11 by City_boy

This is the same guy that crawled up Trumps arse, and then back tracks when he realises Trump was unhinged. The rest of the world realised this years ago, but he was singing his praises for years, thinking it was cool to be associated with that nut case.

Yes like, oh I dunno, Farage and BoJo?
Piers Morgan on 13:50 - Jan 11 with 806 viewsChesham_Saint

Piers Morgan on 13:03 - Jan 11 by saint22

Yes like, oh I dunno, Farage and BoJo?

Or, oh, I dunno, McDonnel and Corbyn?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Piers Morgan on 18:23 - Jan 11 with 720 viewsSteveMoron

I worry about anyone laying awake gone midnight thinking of Piers.
Piers Morgan on 18:57 - Jan 11 with 684 viewsBicester_North

Piers Morgan on 18:23 - Jan 11 by SteveMoron

I worry about anyone laying awake gone midnight thinking of Piers.

Hi freq1

How about people who worry about Matt Le Tiss at about 11.30 pm?

Is it the half hour difference or the person that attracts your concern?

Piers Morgan on 19:03 - Jan 11 with 674 viewsSteveMoron

Piers Morgan on 18:57 - Jan 11 by Bicester_North

Hi freq1

How about people who worry about Matt Le Tiss at about 11.30 pm?

Is it the half hour difference or the person that attracts your concern?

It was a joke.
Bit uptight? No wonder you're not sleeping.
Piers Morgan on 19:06 - Jan 11 with 665 viewsBicester_North

Piers Morgan on 19:03 - Jan 11 by SteveMoron

It was a joke.
Bit uptight? No wonder you're not sleeping.

I’m fine thanks, slept like a log. You do realise if you’re an adult you can stay up past midnight?

Piers Morgan on 19:47 - Jan 11 with 634 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Didnt he make a comment to the Pompey News that he knew the 'Fake Sheik' (whatever his name) or one of the other dodgy owners of Pompey and reckoned he was the real deal.
Got that one wrong!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024