Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 14:27 - Feb 3 with 1196 viewsMattFinish

Apart from the obvious VAR howlers and refereeing decisions last night and Saturday did anyone notice the yellow card for Jack Stephens for not retreating far enough at a free kick. He was stood in the wall and presumably had his foot over the sprayed line.
Think that shows Dean up as the arrogant, pompous self-important tw*t that he is
He could just have asked Stephens to step back
Mike Dean on 14:30 - Feb 3 with 1187 viewskingslandstand1

And as has been said, nothing was said about their wall at JWP's free kick!
Mike Dean on 15:16 - Feb 3 with 1124 viewsTimSaint

Mike Dean on 14:30 - Feb 3 by kingslandstand1

And as has been said, nothing was said about their wall at JWP's free kick!

..plus the yellow that Cavani should have received for the blatant foul on Djenepo, that led to the said free kick. Just jumped into Djenny to put him off, wasn't even looking at the ball ffs. Obvious yellow card if ever there was one.

TimSaint

Mike Dean on 16:25 - Feb 3 with 1020 viewsgrumpy

Wasn't Dean involved in the last 9-0.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/10/28/garth-crooks-says-referee-mike-dean-instig
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 16:28]
Mike Dean on 16:47 - Feb 3 with 979 viewsDorsetIan

Mike Dean on 16:25 - Feb 3 by grumpy

Wasn't Dean involved in the last 9-0.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/10/28/garth-crooks-says-referee-mike-dean-instig
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 16:28]

The parallels between the two games are uncanny.

People never mention that we went a goal down and lost a player before we re-started. That Bertrand decision was ridiculous - another example of VAR slow-moing everything to such an extent that the nature of the foul becomes distorted. But didn't realise that was Mike Dean too on VAR.

When we lost Jankowitz I told my sons that I thought 3-0 to Utd should be par for the game after that. We were 6-0 down at the time of the Bednarek pen/red. Given the weakness of our team at the moment, I think I could have lived with that.

The last 3 goals all down to Dean, changed the nature of the defeat completely.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024