Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cue the bed wetters 19:48 - Feb 23 with 3193 viewsMattFinish

Fact is we can't compete with no investment. You can blame Ralph if you want but let's face facts its squarely at the feet of Fat Kat and Gao
Cue the bed wetters on 19:50 - Feb 23 with 2493 viewsSaintsforeverj

I agree. But can we bet wet about the lack of investment? Its the same issue as it always is every year. Th team can't score without Ings. And Ings may as well not be here.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Cue the bed wetters on 19:50 - Feb 23 with 2487 viewsI_would

I want. The manager is s***e

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Cue the bed wetters on 19:52 - Feb 23 with 2474 viewscocklebreath

Nick will be here in a mo backing the chairman and somehow bringing his beloved Liverpool into it

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Cue the bed wetters on 19:55 - Feb 23 with 2449 viewsUlsterBaz

The players aren’t good enough, and the squad isn’t deep enough. Despite what others would have you believe the finger has to point at Gao’s lack of investment.
Cue the bed wetters on 19:56 - Feb 23 with 2429 viewsRon11

Cue the bed wetters on 19:52 - Feb 23 by cocklebreath

Nick will be here in a mo backing the chairman and somehow bringing his beloved Liverpool into it

How now, Brown Gao?
Cue the bed wetters on 19:56 - Feb 23 with 2430 viewsSaintsforeverj

Cue the bed wetters on 19:55 - Feb 23 by UlsterBaz

The players aren’t good enough, and the squad isn’t deep enough. Despite what others would have you believe the finger has to point at Gao’s lack of investment.

Of course it is. Leeds have spent big remember. What do we expect.

Cue the bed wetters on 19:57 - Feb 23 with 2422 viewsSaintal7

Fcuk me there's been some scams this lockdown but Nathan Redmond pretending he's a premier League footballer has to be the biggest !
Cue the bed wetters on 19:57 - Feb 23 with 2412 viewskingslandstand1

Cue the bed wetters on 19:55 - Feb 23 by UlsterBaz

That just about sums the whole situation up

We had a great start and thank goodness for that cos where would we be otherwise
Login to get fewer ads

Cue the bed wetters on 20:05 - Feb 23 with 2359 viewsA1079

Bed wetters Matt. Well, I am passionate about my team, my club, my city and my county. Yes, I am angry and sick of this year in and year out. Yes, I do put the blame firmly at the door of the owners and I hope Nick is not going to pontificate on how we should think and feel.

I don't know about Ralph. I cannot say he is blameless. He has presided over 2 record breaking defeats. 6 defeats in a row. One win in 8. The performance at Newcastle (a poor team) was tactically naive and his substitutions are often late or poor. Yes, he has had injuries and bad decisions but as a team we lack metal and guile. We are hopeless in front of goal and once we concede we fold too easily. I don't want to change manager but I am not so sure now.
Cue the bed wetters on 20:25 - Feb 23 with 2294 viewsMytchettSaint

Isn’t constantly putting the blame at the feet of Kat and Gao bed wetting of sorts?

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Cue the bed wetters on 20:28 - Feb 23 with 2285 viewsKennington

Cue the bed wetters on 20:05 - Feb 23 by A1079

Bed wetters Matt. Well, I am passionate about my team, my club, my city and my county. Yes, I am angry and sick of this year in and year out. Yes, I do put the blame firmly at the door of the owners and I hope Nick is not going to pontificate on how we should think and feel.

I don't know about Ralph. I cannot say he is blameless. He has presided over 2 record breaking defeats. 6 defeats in a row. One win in 8. The performance at Newcastle (a poor team) was tactically naive and his substitutions are often late or poor. Yes, he has had injuries and bad decisions but as a team we lack metal and guile. We are hopeless in front of goal and once we concede we fold too easily. I don't want to change manager but I am not so sure now.

Agree with this. I think Ralph is a decent manager but is beginning to lose it. As a manager he’s not achieved and real reaction from the 9-nil. His hands are tidied with awful owners but I’d have hoped for more tactically from him. Particularly after doing well tactically against Chelsea. It’s like he can’t help but revert back to the press.

Think about this pressing tactic and imagine you’re Ings. Not only do you carry the team by scoring most of the goals but you’re told to relentlessly defend as well. I don’t blame Ings in seemingly angling for a move to a club that he can just be a striker at again.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Cue the bed wetters on 20:33 - Feb 23 with 2257 viewsSaintsforeverj

Cue the bed wetters on 20:28 - Feb 23 by Kennington

Agree with this. I think Ralph is a decent manager but is beginning to lose it. As a manager he’s not achieved and real reaction from the 9-nil. His hands are tidied with awful owners but I’d have hoped for more tactically from him. Particularly after doing well tactically against Chelsea. It’s like he can’t help but revert back to the press.

Think about this pressing tactic and imagine you’re Ings. Not only do you carry the team by scoring most of the goals but you’re told to relentlessly defend as well. I don’t blame Ings in seemingly angling for a move to a club that he can just be a striker at again.

It comes back to the owner every time. All our managers lose the plot in the end.

Cue the bed wetters on 20:34 - Feb 23 with 2250 views1885_SFC

Lose at Sheffield United away and Ralph will be on a very thin tightrope.

Old School is Cool

Cue the bed wetters on 20:40 - Feb 23 with 2214 viewsRon11

Cue the bed wetters on 20:33 - Feb 23 by Saintsforeverj

It comes back to the owner every time. All our managers lose the plot in the end.

A very valid point.
Cue the bed wetters on 20:44 - Feb 23 with 2198 viewsMattFinish

Cue the bed wetters on 19:50 - Feb 23 by I_would

I want. The manager is s***e

This is the manager that this season had us top of the top league for the first time in 38 years with a squad that should be in the bottom 3.
Cue the bed wetters on 20:46 - Feb 23 with 2194 viewsdirk_doone

Our fans are, in fact, a pretty stoic lot when we lose compared to fans at most other clubs. Imagine what Newcastle fans, for example, would have been like. They'd have been calling for the owner, the manager and the players' heads on a plate

Just take a look at other clubs' messageboards after thay have suffered a defeat or even in Little Pompey's case, when they have drawn a game. It's like their world is coming to an end. They turn against the manager, the players and the owner in no uncertain terms and when they are allowed inside the stadium they boo and jeer them and even hold up banners demanding a new owner as well as a new manager.

As for relegation talk, as soon as they lose a couple of games, it becomes a racing certainty.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 13:35]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Cue the bed wetters on 20:47 - Feb 23 with 2189 viewsDorsetIan

Cue the bed wetters on 20:34 - Feb 23 by 1885_SFC

Lose at Sheffield United away and Ralph will be on a very thin tightrope.

made of ice.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Cue the bed wetters on 10:22 - Feb 25 with 1925 viewsdwayne_dibley

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Cue the bed wetters on 11:09 - Feb 25 with 1911 viewsPaleRider

I think there's a difference between bed-wetting and questioning Gao's credentials as a good owner. He may not be bad but he's a long way from good and under his stewardship we have gone nowhere fast - time for a change.

If anyone is a bed-wetter they really shouldn't support Saints. part of the "fun" is taking the rough with the smooth and we have had our fair share of good times. Who would you rather support locally - Bournemouth, Eastleigh, Portsmouth, even Brighton? They've all had it far worse than Saints.
Cue the bed wetters on 11:51 - Feb 25 with 1884 viewsstmichael

I don't agree..
It's not the owners fault we have no cover for either full back position..
It's not the owners fault our strikers cannot hit a barn door at the moment from 6 yards..
After all he forked out 35 million for them!!!!!!!!
Yeah lets chuck another 50 million at mediocre players and when they fail blame the owner that he didn't spend 70!!
Utter rubbish we are not the biggest spenders but we have spent plenty..
Problems lie with managers past and present , who we have bought and then tactics and how we use them..
Obviously players have to work hard and you need some luck which we have had little of recently.
Too easy and very lazy to think this is simply a matter of money - it isn't..
This group of players should be doing better FULL STOP..

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Cue the bed wetters on 13:13 - Feb 25 with 1846 viewsSaintNick

Cue the bed wetters on 19:52 - Feb 23 by cocklebreath

You are right I will bring Liverpool into it, some people are starting to sound like them, we are always the victims, it is nothing to do with the fact that the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea Spurs, Everton or even West Ham etc have larger fan bases and therefore vastly greater incomes, our failure to win the premier League or even get into the top 7 is all because a man in China won't put his hand in his pocket to subsidise the club, poor Saints, if Gao had pumped £100 million into transfers every season as Moshiri has done at Everton we would have been in the Champions League and enjoyed the same level of success as they have !

Proof of the pudding etc etc

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Cue the bed wetters on 13:52 - Feb 25 with 1820 viewsdwayne_dibley

Cue the bed wetters on 13:13 - Feb 25 by SaintNick

You are right I will bring Liverpool into it, some people are starting to sound like them, we are always the victims, it is nothing to do with the fact that the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea Spurs, Everton or even West Ham etc have larger fan bases and therefore vastly greater incomes, our failure to win the premier League or even get into the top 7 is all because a man in China won't put his hand in his pocket to subsidise the club, poor Saints, if Gao had pumped £100 million into transfers every season as Moshiri has done at Everton we would have been in the Champions League and enjoyed the same level of success as they have !

Proof of the pudding etc etc

was that irony?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Cue the bed wetters on 12:20 - Feb 26 with 1724 viewsPoirot

Still this so called 'investment' myth floating around !

Far too many fans still living in cloud cuckoo land and think an owner should spend hundreds of millions on players. Forgetting the fact the club are a good £80M in debt already.

Howe about all the crap tactics that have been shown by ralph ?
Cue the bed wetters on 13:48 - Feb 26 with 1689 viewsVeloSaint

Cue the bed wetters on 11:51 - Feb 25 by stmichael

I don't agree..
It's not the owners fault we have no cover for either full back position..
It's not the owners fault our strikers cannot hit a barn door at the moment from 6 yards..
After all he forked out 35 million for them!!!!!!!!
Yeah lets chuck another 50 million at mediocre players and when they fail blame the owner that he didn't spend 70!!
Utter rubbish we are not the biggest spenders but we have spent plenty..
Problems lie with managers past and present , who we have bought and then tactics and how we use them..
Obviously players have to work hard and you need some luck which we have had little of recently.
Too easy and very lazy to think this is simply a matter of money - it isn't..
This group of players should be doing better FULL STOP..

re the full backs... investment in those positions would have given us decent cover so fairly easy to argue that sits with the owners. I don't see letting Valery and Vokins go as making any difference to our recent results, neither good enough and both had had opportunities to prove otherwise. IMO RH got that call right. he was the right man for the job a few weeks back and still is.
Cue the bed wetters on 14:03 - Feb 26 with 1680 viewsJaySaint

Cue the bed wetters on 13:48 - Feb 26 by VeloSaint

re the full backs... investment in those positions would have given us decent cover so fairly easy to argue that sits with the owners. I don't see letting Valery and Vokins go as making any difference to our recent results, neither good enough and both had had opportunities to prove otherwise. IMO RH got that call right. he was the right man for the job a few weeks back and still is.

we obviously had the reddies to get a fullback in. We brought in another forward afterall.

Ralph just said in the press conference that it does not help (the current situation) by having a small squad.

he wanted a small squad, ffs
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 14:05]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024