Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham 20:53 - Feb 23 with 915 viewssaint22

Win their next 3 and we lose ours, just do the math
Watch this space
Fulham on 20:57 - Feb 23 with 896 viewsDorsetIan

Away at Palace, Home to Spurs, Away at Liverpool.

Three wins?

1 point from those 3 is more likely.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Fulham on 21:14 - Feb 23 with 867 viewssaint22

Fulham on 20:57 - Feb 23 by DorsetIan

Away at Palace, Home to Spurs, Away at Liverpool.

Three wins?

1 point from those 3 is more likely.

Let’s just see shall we?
Fulham on 21:28 - Feb 23 with 827 viewsDorsetIan

Fulham on 21:14 - Feb 23 by saint22

Let’s just see shall we?

Yes, we'll find out soon enough.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Fulham on 21:31 - Feb 23 with 825 viewsMattFinish

Are you two the same person?
Fulham on 21:59 - Feb 23 with 778 viewssaintmary5

Sometimes you have got to say it as it is! The awful decisions that have gone against us in previous games to this (Leeds v Southampton) were certainly subjective in favour of our opposition. The decisions in tonight’s game I have to say were fair but what we are looking at is Ralph and our team dropping their heads and game plan leading to lack of concentration because of their accumulative beliefs we are being unreasonably targeted and therefore ‘what the heck’
Stop now!
I don’t know what to say except it is totally phycological and hope we can raise our heads above this and be the very good team we are. We do not deserve to be near bottom of table regardless of injuries. And Ralph needs a lot of TLC now because of tsunami of knock backs etc! I believe in Ralph and our team.
Fulham on 06:56 - Feb 24 with 655 viewsIngskneeslide

Fulham on 21:14 - Feb 23 by saint22

Let’s just see shall we?

Will be interesting to see if you can pull off trying to look unhappy if you turn out to be right.
Fulham on 07:29 - Feb 24 with 637 viewsinthebox

If this If that what's the point of this post?
Fulham on 15:39 - Feb 24 with 521 viewsMattFinish

Fulham on 21:59 - Feb 23 by saintmary5

Sometimes you have got to say it as it is! The awful decisions that have gone against us in previous games to this (Leeds v Southampton) were certainly subjective in favour of our opposition. The decisions in tonight’s game I have to say were fair but what we are looking at is Ralph and our team dropping their heads and game plan leading to lack of concentration because of their accumulative beliefs we are being unreasonably targeted and therefore ‘what the heck’
Stop now!
I don’t know what to say except it is totally phycological and hope we can raise our heads above this and be the very good team we are. We do not deserve to be near bottom of table regardless of injuries. And Ralph needs a lot of TLC now because of tsunami of knock backs etc! I believe in Ralph and our team.

Well said that man
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham on 16:19 - Feb 24 with 502 viewsTimSaint

Fulham on 21:59 - Feb 23 by saintmary5

Stop now!

I would say that perhaps we are now a team looking for excuses for losses and feeling that the footballing gods are against us - so what can we do ?

I'll tell you what we can do - work harder, don't let our heads drop when we concede, or if poor decision goes against us, work together, prove the doubters wrong and show how good a team we really are, like earlier in the season.

All too often we let small things affect the whole team and consequently the end result. We blame injuries, yet beat Liverpool with 6 out. We switched off and gave up to an extent last night, the whole team seemed pissed off for the rest of the game after the Wolves penalty and there are so many other incidents that can be pointed to in other games.

Lets work hard to get back to scoring for fun and defending as a unit, just like we did for the first third of the season. The players have to want it though and that may be part of the problem.

TimSaint

Fulham on 12:54 - Feb 25 with 411 viewsblambo

It's Maths, not Math.
Don't get me started on Stand-out when the ENGLISH word is Outstanding.
Fulham on 13:03 - Feb 25 with 408 viewsSaintNick

So Fulham have won 4 games all season and now you are predicting them to win 4 in a row, including their last win which was over Sheffield United the bottom club.

They probably have a slightly better chance than us of doing that given who we are playing, but if we win 1 games then we are only a game or two from safety whereas they would have to win 5 games to stay up from 13 games, that looks a hard task when you consider they have to play Palace Liverpool, Villa, Arsenal, Chelsea us and Manchester United away and Spurs ,Manchester City, Leeds, Wolves, Burnley & Newcastle at home

Not the easiest of run ins until the last few games

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024