Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work 15:50 - Feb 26 with 3926 viewsButty101

Shamima Begum not coming back.

If anyone doubts the decision watch this interview with the dippy cow

https://news.sky.com/story/shamima-begum-is-bride-should-not-be-allowed-to-retur

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 15:57 - Feb 26 with 2614 viewsJaySaint

she should be handed over the authprities in Syria, given her crimes

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 16:16 - Feb 26 with 2590 viewsSadoldgit

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 15:57 - Feb 26 by JaySaint

she should be handed over the authprities in Syria, given her crimes

Which are what exactly? What has she been convicted of? No one has the right to strip someone’s citizenship from them. Whatever she may or may not have done, she is a British citizen and should face charges as a British citizen.
Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 16:25 - Feb 26 with 2580 viewsJaySaint

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 16:16 - Feb 26 by Sadoldgit

Which are what exactly? What has she been convicted of? No one has the right to strip someone’s citizenship from them. Whatever she may or may not have done, she is a British citizen and should face charges as a British citizen.

obviously, there is a right to strip citizenship....its has literally just happened.

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 16:55 - Feb 26 with 2551 viewspjt50

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 16:25 - Feb 26 by JaySaint

obviously, there is a right to strip citizenship....its has literally just happened.

Only by claiming she's a Bangladeshi citizen - even though she's never been there & the Bangladesh government disputes it. It's a difficult situation, but this smacks of dumping the problem on a developing country that's even less well-equipped to deal with it than we are.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:04 - Feb 26 with 2531 viewsSaintsforeverj

Didn't she run off to Islamic state, ISIS? I mean, she went there knowing what we all know about that barbaric and terrorist organisation, so she made her choice right?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:07 - Feb 26 with 2526 viewsRon11

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:04 - Feb 26 by Saintsforeverj

Didn't she run off to Islamic state, ISIS? I mean, she went there knowing what we all know about that barbaric and terrorist organisation, so she made her choice right?

You make your bed, you lie in it.
Where was she complaining when those poor souls were having their heads cut off live on line?
Fu ck the bitch.
Luckily we're out of the EU or she'd probably be back here on benefits already.
Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:10 - Feb 26 with 2517 viewsSaintsforeverj

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:07 - Feb 26 by Ron11

You make your bed, you lie in it.
Where was she complaining when those poor souls were having their heads cut off live on line?
Fu ck the bitch.
Luckily we're out of the EU or she'd probably be back here on benefits already.

I couldn't agree more. I think every British citizen knew ISIS were throwing people off buildings due to strict sharia law and they were linked to many terrorist atrocities. In fact, they claimed responsibility for many of the attacks. So she then decided to go there?
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 17:13]

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:12 - Feb 26 with 2516 viewsSadoldgit

If she has broken laws then she needs to answer for it. That doesn’t mean that you have your citizenship taken away. It means if you are found guilty you face a jail sentence. You can bet that the narrative would be very different if she was white.
Login to get fewer ads

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:12 - Feb 26 with 2515 viewsDorsetIan

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 16:25 - Feb 26 by JaySaint

That decision isn't final. She still has the right to appeal that.

This decision was about whether she had a right to come back to the UK to conduct that appeal. The court said no, and why she is in detention in Syria she isn't in a position to instruct lawyers (at least that was the argument).

If she is ever in position to instruct lawyers from overseas, her appeal can proceed. But that seems unlikely.

It's a Catch-22 for her, which many people will enjoy.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:14 - Feb 26 with 2510 viewsRon11

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:12 - Feb 26 by DorsetIan

That decision isn't final. She still has the right to appeal that.

This decision was about whether she had a right to come back to the UK to conduct that appeal. The court said no, and why she is in detention in Syria she isn't in a position to instruct lawyers (at least that was the argument).

If she is ever in position to instruct lawyers from overseas, her appeal can proceed. But that seems unlikely.

It's a Catch-22 for her, which many people will enjoy.

And enjoy quite rightly.
Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:25 - Feb 26 with 2492 views1885_SFC

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:14 - Feb 26 by Ron11

And enjoy quite rightly.

I'm thoroughly enjoying her being stuck in that shíthole of a camp forever more to be honest.

Old School is Cool

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 18:11 - Feb 26 with 2432 viewskingslandstand1

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:10 - Feb 26 by Saintsforeverj

I couldn't agree more. I think every British citizen knew ISIS were throwing people off buildings due to strict sharia law and they were linked to many terrorist atrocities. In fact, they claimed responsibility for many of the attacks. So she then decided to go there?
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 17:13]

Hopefully in that place called hell, she will rot in it wherever it is. Very harsh sounding but even if her mind was indoctrinated or not, she cannot be trusted back here on our shores

And I don't care what age she was when that happened in case they try that route
Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 18:43 - Feb 26 with 2404 viewspjt50

People commit all sorts of hideous crimes in this country but we don't lynch them in the street. I'm not being an apologist for her & I detest everything that ISIS stands for, but we believe in the rule of law in this country & we should all be eternally grateful that we do.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 18:51 - Feb 26 with 2390 views1885_SFC

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 18:43 - Feb 26 by pjt50

People commit all sorts of hideous crimes in this country but we don't lynch them in the street. I'm not being an apologist for her & I detest everything that ISIS stands for, but we believe in the rule of law in this country & we should all be eternally grateful that we do.

Yes, but many of us also believe that she should never, ever, be allowed back to this green & pleasant land from now until her dying day - under any circumstances - not ever.

Old School is Cool

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 18:57 - Feb 26 with 2379 viewsButty101

They do but not against the flag

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 19:45 - Feb 26 with 2334 viewsSaintsforeverj

But in this case, we are talking about a person who was part of and travelled to, some of the most dangerous people in the world who admit to many terrorist atrocities across the world. What has she learnt there, what info does she have, what contacts does she now have? Apart from not wanting her here, it is also a matter of public safety. She could come here, with her contacts and arrange terrorist attacks (even under serveillance) that ISIS have sent her on a mission for. It's just possible, and we can't take that risk. Even the London Bridge attacker was supposed to be under surveillance. She is potentially very dangerous and we can't risk that.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 20:22]

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 20:19 - Feb 26 with 2302 viewsWinchesterExile

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 17:12 - Feb 26 by Sadoldgit

If she has broken laws then she needs to answer for it. That doesn’t mean that you have your citizenship taken away. It means if you are found guilty you face a jail sentence. You can bet that the narrative would be very different if she was white.

Citizenship requires obligations to the country of which you are a citizen. This includes the obligation to not perpetrate, conspire or support terrorism in the country of which you are citizen. British terrorists and their British supporters have no right to British citizenship.
Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 20:34 - Feb 26 with 2275 viewsDorsetIan

I'm happy to let the courts decide whether stripping her of her citizenship was legal, if/when the time comes for that.

She was 15 when she left the UK. She's comes across as pretty dim. I think that there are worse people in the world than a stupid, misguided teenage girl.

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 20:41 - Feb 26 with 2265 viewspjt50

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 20:19 - Feb 26 by WinchesterExile

Citizenship requires obligations to the country of which you are a citizen. This includes the obligation to not perpetrate, conspire or support terrorism in the country of which you are citizen. British terrorists and their British supporters have no right to British citizenship.

The Home Office can't deprive somebody of UK citizenship under the Conducive to Public Good test if it means the person will become stateless.

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 21:05 - Feb 26 with 2242 viewsSadoldgit

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 19:45 - Feb 26 by Saintsforeverj

But in this case, we are talking about a person who was part of and travelled to, some of the most dangerous people in the world who admit to many terrorist atrocities across the world. What has she learnt there, what info does she have, what contacts does she now have? Apart from not wanting her here, it is also a matter of public safety. She could come here, with her contacts and arrange terrorist attacks (even under serveillance) that ISIS have sent her on a mission for. It's just possible, and we can't take that risk. Even the London Bridge attacker was supposed to be under surveillance. She is potentially very dangerous and we can't risk that.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 20:22]

We do not know that any of this is true. She may be guilty of no more than marrying (although probably not marrying as she was under age at the time) a member of ISIS. That is not the point. As far as any of us know she has not undergone a trial and been found guilty of terrorism yet she has had her citizenship cancelled. This means that anyone of us, if the Government decide, can also have our citizenship cancelled if they take a dislike to us. As Ian says, she doesn’t seem particularly bright and I would imagine that she is more of a danger to herself rather than any of us, but that is not the point. Like any British citizen she should go through a proper judicial procedure and be given the right to defend herself.
Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 21:05 - Feb 26 with 2243 viewsJaySaint

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 20:34 - Feb 26 by DorsetIan

I'm happy to let the courts decide whether stripping her of her citizenship was legal, if/when the time comes for that.

She was 15 when she left the UK. She's comes across as pretty dim. I think that there are worse people in the world than a stupid, misguided teenage girl.

She willingly left to join ISIS. Had ISIS succeeded, I doubt she would be back but instead, storing severed heads in her fridge.

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 22:30 - Feb 26 with 2182 viewsDorsetIan

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 21:05 - Feb 26 by JaySaint

She willingly left to join ISIS. Had ISIS succeeded, I doubt she would be back but instead, storing severed heads in her fridge.

She didn't just willingly go. She was determined, and went to extraordinary efforts to get there. She won't be the last deluded, headstrong, teenager to do something really stupid.

She's not the devil, and I have some pity for anyone who f*cks up their entire life by decisions they make aged 15.

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 06:17 - Feb 27 with 2104 viewsJaySaint

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 22:30 - Feb 26 by DorsetIan

She didn't just willingly go. She was determined, and went to extraordinary efforts to get there. She won't be the last deluded, headstrong, teenager to do something really stupid.

She's not the devil, and I have some pity for anyone who f*cks up their entire life by decisions they make aged 15.

She isn’t some kid who stole some sweets corner shop at 13 years old.

Many people her age will have their entire live messed up by lesser actions.

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 08:55 - Feb 27 with 2024 viewsDorsetIan

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 06:17 - Feb 27 by JaySaint

She isn’t some kid who stole some sweets corner shop at 13 years old.

Many people her age will have their entire live messed up by lesser actions.

Exactly my point.

Anyone whose entire life is messed up by their stupid actions as a teenager deserves some pity. Maybe not much in her case, but it’s not the Middle Ages, and she’s not a witch.

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 09:04 - Feb 27 with 2022 viewssolent_toffee

Well Done the British Judges today - Great Work on 08:55 - Feb 27 by DorsetIan

Exactly my point.

Anyone whose entire life is messed up by their stupid actions as a teenager deserves some pity. Maybe not much in her case, but it’s not the Middle Ages, and she’s not a witch.

I think the issue is far more complex than I can comprehend. She was a 15 year old child groomed by the vile ISIS and made a very dramatic crazy decision and she couldn’t have known what that decision would lead to, despite what the angry mob might think.

I find the high fiving of grown men at her situation fairly crass but it’s to be expected these days. The fact that it all gets played out in the media only flames this situation especially with the social media kangaroo courts where everyone is an expert on the mindset of 15 year olds girls and how vulnerable they can and can’t be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024