Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 18:04 - Feb 28 with 1264 viewsScrappy2020

VAR,Poor Ref,Red card,Second half blues,Right back problems,Goalkeeper passing,Ings not interested,Adams can't shoot,Injurles,Redmond final pass and bad luck,What can possibly go wrong??but I'll stay positive with a few glasses of wine hoping!! We march on!!
Everton on 19:31 - Feb 28 with 1177 viewsdirk_doone

Just as long as it's not another 9-0.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Everton on 19:51 - Feb 28 with 1161 viewsBLEEDRED

All that and we still win !
Everton on 20:59 - Feb 28 with 1122 viewssaint22

Nailed it
Everton on 21:00 - Feb 28 with 1119 viewssaint22

Everton on 19:51 - Feb 28 by BLEEDRED

All that and we still win !

Any miraculous recovery by diallo??
Everton on 21:34 - Feb 28 with 1099 viewsBerber

It certainly won't be a "sit back and enjoy" game. Hopefully another scruffy draw.
Everton on 05:00 - Mar 1 with 1029 viewsBuenosSaint

Everton on 21:34 - Feb 28 by Berber

It certainly won't be a "sit back and enjoy" game. Hopefully another scruffy draw.

Not bothered. Waiting for other clear winnable games and and FA cup. Talked myself into not getting stressed if we lose.

We Meh On.

Poll: The Long Future

Everton on 06:39 - Mar 1 with 999 viewssolent_toffee

Everton’s home games since Christmas have been an absolute snooze fest. One draw and three defeats and those defeats were some of the most boring games I’ve seen in ages.

I’m not expecting tonight to be any different.
Everton on 12:15 - Mar 1 with 859 viewsBicester_North

Everton on 06:39 - Mar 1 by solent_toffee

Everton’s home games since Christmas have been an absolute snooze fest. One draw and three defeats and those defeats were some of the most boring games I’ve seen in ages.

In recent times, I can’t think of a game I’ve had lower expectations of than this one

Will be delighted with a bore draw

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Everton on 12:21 - Mar 1 with 854 views1teeminants

Everton on 05:00 - Mar 1 by BuenosSaint

Not bothered. Waiting for other clear winnable games and and FA cup. Talked myself into not getting stressed if we lose.

We Meh On.

I’m not even going to watch it I just get too stressed ffs . My phone will be turned on after the final whistle. Watching Saints is not good for the health.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Everton on 12:25 - Mar 1 with 847 viewsSonicBoom

Everything iss tacked against us. Injuries, form, and probably VAR so I'm expecting a loss by 2 or 3.

That said it's football and you can bet Everton fans are having the opposite feelings. They're looking at us and thinking sooner or later we are due a win and they'll be convinced it'll be against them. That's the mentality of us fans.

I hope that kid gets a go that was sent of on his debut. Apparently he's pretty good and why not give him a go. I'm sure he's learned a pretty harsh lesson.
Everton on 12:46 - Mar 1 with 820 views1teeminants

Everton on 12:25 - Mar 1 by SonicBoom

Everything iss tacked against us. Injuries, form, and probably VAR so I'm expecting a loss by 2 or 3.

That said it's football and you can bet Everton fans are having the opposite feelings. They're looking at us and thinking sooner or later we are due a win and they'll be convinced it'll be against them. That's the mentality of us fans.

I hope that kid gets a go that was sent of on his debut. Apparently he's pretty good and why not give him a go. I'm sure he's learned a pretty harsh lesson.

Completely agree about a Jankewitz , some were saying he should never play for saints again which is ridiculous he’s a young kid give him a break . He’s supposed to be good but some of our fans will be hoping he fails no doubt.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Everton on 12:51 - Mar 1 with 810 viewssolent_toffee

Everton on 12:25 - Mar 1 by SonicBoom

If you go onto the Everton fans board, a lot of them have it down as 0-1 Saints with Ings scoring.

I’d be happy to still be watching and not turned off for the second Coronation Street after half an hour. I literally have to force myself to watch Everton these days and don’t watch any other match for months. I’m truly bored of it without supporters.
Everton on 13:30 - Mar 1 with 778 viewsTimSaint

Everton on 12:51 - Mar 1 by solent_toffee

If you go onto the Everton fans board, a lot of them have it down as 0-1 Saints with Ings scoring.

I’d be happy to still be watching and not turned off for the second Coronation Street after half an hour. I literally have to force myself to watch Everton these days and don’t watch any other match for months. I’m truly bored of it without supporters.

I'm sure even you know that if ever there is a team that needs to break it's winless streak, or a player that needs to break his scoring duck, then Saints are generally the 'Go To' team !! :-)

It won't be pretty tonight and my guess it that Richarlison, DCL, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Gomes and James/Rodriguez will all be queuing up to expose our weakeness at right back.
......that is unless Digne decides to lose it again !! :-)

Obviously we would all thankfully accept that 0-1 Ings prediction, but I honestly cannot see the game only having 1 goal.

TimSaint

Everton on 13:39 - Mar 1 with 776 viewssolent_toffee

Everton on 13:30 - Mar 1 by TimSaint

I'm sure even you know that if ever there is a team that needs to break it's winless streak, or a player that needs to break his scoring duck, then Saints are generally the 'Go To' team !! :-)

It won't be pretty tonight and my guess it that Richarlison, DCL, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Gomes and James/Rodriguez will all be queuing up to expose our weakeness at right back.
......that is unless Digne decides to lose it again !! :-)

Obviously we would all thankfully accept that 0-1 Ings prediction, but I honestly cannot see the game only having 1 goal.

I think a lot of teams think they are ‘that team’. I recall watching QPR years ago and Devon White being one of the worst players I’ve ever seen. They played Everton the following week and you can guess the rest.

This is probably the first time since the opening few weeks of the season where Everton are full strength, Allan and DCL are likely to be starting, so no excuses if they don’t win, given the injuries that Saints have got.
Everton on 13:42 - Mar 1 with 775 viewskingslandstand1

Everton on 06:39 - Mar 1 by solent_toffee

ST, in our position I don't care if the whole tv audience write in moaning about why Sky are showing such cr@p games and with no entertainment value whatsoever, I actually couldn't give a monkey's as long as we get minimum 1 an hopefully 3 points!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024