Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The lack of concern! 06:52 - Mar 25 with 5293 viewsTalkingSutty

Firstly, hats off to Mark Hodkinson and a big thank you for putting in the time and effort to highlight the very perilous state of the Club, he’s a professional journalist and this will have been done in his own time because of his obviously concern for the Club he loves.

It’s pretty obvious reading between the lines that the Club is collapsing and we need a new Boardroom, we also need a new CEO as quickly as possible and a new manager, we’ve needed one of those for months. Neither are fit for purpose, that’s the reality. We have a manager who has overseen our worst home record in living memory and that will probably eventually end up as being the worst in the 114 year history of the club..out of embarrassment he should have resigned and if not he should have been sacked, instead somebody has rewarded him with a new contract on the quiet and destroyed upcoming season ticket sales in a instant.The rest of the Directors aren’t fit for purpose neither, firstly for allowing it to happen and secondly for now standing back and accepting the situation, it’s a dereliction of duty from each of them. At least try to retrieve the situation and show some balls.

The lack of concern comes from the fan base and this forum is a great example of it, the amount of regular posters who can’t be bothered to contribute to the debate, there is more interest in how ex players are performing, or stats of the day etc. If supporters are ambivalent or feel compromised then at least contribute and maybe put up a defence for the CEO, BBM, Directors, show a bit of concern or worry about the club, it’s better than doing nothing and keeping quiet. Will these same fans keep quiet if the club goes to the wall, or will they go all bury like and start pretending they didn’t know there was a problem?

As a fan base we are quiet though aren’t we, the Supporters Trust maybe reflect the majority of the fan base, passive and and don’t want to rock the boat, the silence from them has been one of the biggest disappointments over the last few months, if you are there to represent the fans and look after the club then at least come out fighting and find your voice. Personally, i think there is a real danger that the club won’t start next season but the lack of concern from many fans now has me thinking that is a over reaction, i hope i’m wrong obviously.
The lack of concern! on 19:04 - Mar 25 with 1139 viewsTVOS1907

Better put my spreadsheets away for the season...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The lack of concern! on 20:05 - Mar 25 with 1010 viewsShun

The lack of concern! on 19:04 - Mar 25 by TVOS1907

Better put my spreadsheets away for the season...

Don’t even joke about that.
The lack of concern! on 20:16 - Mar 25 with 981 viewsTVOS1907

The lack of concern! on 20:05 - Mar 25 by Shun

Don’t even joke about that.

I'm not.........

The lack of concern! on 20:27 - Mar 25 with 956 viewsD_Alien

The lack of concern! on 20:16 - Mar 25 by TVOS1907

I'm not.........

TVOS muted by TVOR?*

*Erstwhile known as "The voice of reason"

[Post edited 25 Mar 2021 20:29]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The lack of concern! on 20:46 - Mar 25 with 915 viewsTVOS1907

The lack of concern! on 20:27 - Mar 25 by D_Alien

TVOS muted by TVOR?*

*Erstwhile known as "The voice of reason"

[Post edited 25 Mar 2021 20:29]

We shall see...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024