Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Philip - RIP 12:07 - Apr 9 with 3747 viewsJaySaint

[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 12:07]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Prince Philip - RIP on 11:45 - Apr 10 with 1369 viewscocklebreath

I don’t mind the royals and understand it’s a sad time for them but 8 days national mourning and no normal radio and TV is a tad over the top considering the year we’ve had. Anyway as long as the grand national is on the box I’m happy.

Rachel to he First Lady winner or Burrows saints. That’s my 2.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Prince Philip - RIP on 11:55 - Apr 10 with 1368 viewskingslandstand1

Prince Philip - RIP on 10:07 - Apr 10 by Sadoldgit

I thought that the BBC coverage was over the top yesterday. The same tribute coverage on both BBC1 and 2 all evening. Still, at least it wasn’t a total whitewash job and they did allude to his affairs briefly in a subtle way.

It pi55ed my missus off that she couldn't watch the Masterchef final, but let's face it, it was a pretty heavy news story bearing in mind who he was. Problem was that if the Beeb was to show happy clappy type programmes they would have been slated for disrespecting the man who, despite what some people might think, did a helluva lot for this country and the Monarchy throughout the world.

He was no doubt an absolute rock for the Queen and did give up his probable preferred career in the Navy to help his wife and her inherited career!

Yes it was a privileged life no doubt but 24/7/365 for a lifetime in the public eye must take some doing. He deserved the recognition in my view rather than just 2 minutes silence and a half hour obituary programme
Prince Philip - RIP on 13:03 - Apr 10 with 1309 viewssaint22

Prince Philip - RIP on 08:55 - Apr 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Don't be so disrespectful. It's about time you moved on with your fascination with this forum.

Do me a favour
Clearly it’s your type who need to move on pal
Prince Philip - RIP on 13:07 - Apr 10 with 1309 viewskingslandstand1

Prince Philip - RIP on 08:55 - Apr 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Don't be so disrespectful. It's about time you moved on with your fascination with this forum.

It's called attention seeking that the lonely Walter Mitty types often desire and have to say something controversial and different. I have no objections to differing views, but this guy just takes the biscuit with his name calling and apparent dislike for anything or anyone that gives a different opinion to his if indeed those opinions are genuine.

I wonder what his "boys" think of their father, although they haven't been mentioned for a while. Maybe he's forgotten about them
Prince Philip - RIP on 13:59 - Apr 10 with 1262 viewsChesham_Saint

Prince Philip - RIP on 13:07 - Apr 10 by kingslandstand1

It's called attention seeking that the lonely Walter Mitty types often desire and have to say something controversial and different. I have no objections to differing views, but this guy just takes the biscuit with his name calling and apparent dislike for anything or anyone that gives a different opinion to his if indeed those opinions are genuine.

I wonder what his "boys" think of their father, although they haven't been mentioned for a while. Maybe he's forgotten about them

I get the distinct feeling that 22 is not a tall man...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Prince Philip - RIP on 14:04 - Apr 10 with 1260 viewsSadoldgit

Prince Philip - RIP on 11:55 - Apr 10 by kingslandstand1

It pi55ed my missus off that she couldn't watch the Masterchef final, but let's face it, it was a pretty heavy news story bearing in mind who he was. Problem was that if the Beeb was to show happy clappy type programmes they would have been slated for disrespecting the man who, despite what some people might think, did a helluva lot for this country and the Monarchy throughout the world.

He was no doubt an absolute rock for the Queen and did give up his probable preferred career in the Navy to help his wife and her inherited career!

Yes it was a privileged life no doubt but 24/7/365 for a lifetime in the public eye must take some doing. He deserved the recognition in my view rather than just 2 minutes silence and a half hour obituary programme

I expected a full tribute on one side but it just seems odd to run the same tribute on both channels.
Prince Philip - RIP on 14:11 - Apr 10 with 1248 viewsChesham_Saint

Prince Philip - RIP on 14:04 - Apr 10 by Sadoldgit

I expected a full tribute on one side but it just seems odd to run the same tribute on both channels.

Don’t worry Soggsy, I’m sure strictly-come-bake-off-UK-talent-singalong will soon be back adorning our screens...

Prince Philip - RIP on 14:19 - Apr 10 with 1242 viewsBerber

Prince Philip - RIP on 13:07 - Apr 9 by 1885_SFC

On the plus side... we won't be seeing f@ckwits like this...

Union Jack? That's stretching it a bit.
Login to get fewer ads

Prince Philip - RIP on 17:20 - Apr 10 with 1196 viewssaint22

Prince Philip - RIP on 13:07 - Apr 10 by kingslandstand1

Very strange your view of me when you have no clue about me and you are another who waxes lyrical about all I make up
Makes me wonder who is more desperate someone like me who spends his time fabricating stories and opinions or those who seems so desperate to jump on any post I make
Just because I am not a Tory loving daily Fail reader doesn’t mean I am a wrong ‘un pal

Maybe we all have little lives hey?
Prince Philip - RIP on 17:37 - Apr 10 with 1167 viewsBicester_North

Prince Philip - RIP on 17:20 - Apr 10 by saint22

Very strange your view of me when you have no clue about me and you are another who waxes lyrical about all I make up
Makes me wonder who is more desperate someone like me who spends his time fabricating stories and opinions or those who seems so desperate to jump on any post I make
Just because I am not a Tory loving daily Fail reader doesn’t mean I am a wrong ‘un pal

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Prince Philip - RIP on 19:31 - Apr 10 with 1114 viewsbattler

You really are such a fcuking little prick for so many reasons !
Have a day off for once.
Prince Philip - RIP on 20:19 - Apr 10 with 1070 viewsChesham_Saint

Fair response 22, but your usage of the silly ‘Daily Fail’ means I shall now buy one tomorrow just to check if it is....

Prince Philip - RIP on 20:50 - Apr 10 with 1054 viewssaint22

Prince Philip - RIP on 20:19 - Apr 10 by Chesham_Saint

Fair response 22, but your usage of the silly ‘Daily Fail’ means I shall now buy one tomorrow just to check if it is....

Save your money pal
Read a book instead
Prince Philip - RIP on 21:00 - Apr 10 with 1049 viewsChesham_Saint

Prince Philip - RIP on 20:50 - Apr 10 by saint22

Save your money pal
Read a book instead

Much as I value your opinion, I like to make my own mind up. MoS it is then....

Prince Philip - RIP on 21:01 - Apr 10 with 1049 viewsBicester_North

Prince Philip - RIP on 20:50 - Apr 10 by saint22

Save your money pal
Read a book instead

Hopefully your carers are keeping you well stocked with copies of Take a Break magazine

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Prince Philip - RIP on 22:32 - Apr 10 with 1005 viewskingslandstand1

Prince Philip - RIP on 22:49 - Apr 10 with 1001 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Prince Philip - RIP on 13:03 - Apr 10 by saint22

Do me a favour
Clearly it’s your type who need to move on pal

"pal"

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Prince Philip - RIP on 06:34 - Apr 11 with 970 viewsJaySaint

Prince Philip - RIP on 14:04 - Apr 10 by Sadoldgit

That is what happens when it is the state broadcaster.
Maybe, it should be run under a different model?

Prince Philip - RIP on 06:44 - Apr 11 with 958 viewssaint22

Prince Philip - RIP on 21:00 - Apr 10 by Chesham_Saint

Much as I value your opinion, I like to make my own mind up. MoS it is then....

Clearly you don’t then
Prince Philip - RIP on 08:45 - Apr 11 with 900 viewsSaintNick

Prince Philip - RIP on 06:44 - Apr 11 by saint22

Clearly you don’t then

This is meant to be a thread about Prince Philip, whether you are a royalist or not everyone should have some respect for his passing or indeed anyones passing and not turn it into name calling and an opportunity to abuse others, this is aimed at everyone not just the post I have put this message on

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Prince Philip - RIP on 10:42 - Apr 11 with 872 viewsRon11

Prince Philip - RIP on 08:45 - Apr 11 by SaintNick

This is meant to be a thread about Prince Philip, whether you are a royalist or not everyone should have some respect for his passing or indeed anyones passing and not turn it into name calling and an opportunity to abuse others, this is aimed at everyone not just the post I have put this message on

Same offender starting it off nearly every time, when it's anything about politics, Brexit, the Royals, you name it, there's S22.
Bitterness personified.
Prince Philip - RIP on 11:47 - Apr 11 with 855 viewsinthebox

Prince Philip - RIP on 08:45 - Apr 11 by SaintNick

Plus, this forum is for football related issues.
Prince Philip - RIP on 11:56 - Apr 11 with 840 viewsSadoldgit

Prince Philip - RIP on 06:34 - Apr 11 by JaySaint

That is what happens when it is the state broadcaster.
Maybe, it should be run under a different model?

You seem to be missing my point. I am not saying it should not have run an extensive tribute. That is exactly what it should do. I am saying it was pointless running exactly the same content at the same time on both channels.
Prince Philip - RIP on 13:15 - Apr 11 with 814 viewsJaySaint

Prince Philip - RIP on 11:56 - Apr 11 by Sadoldgit

You seem to be missing my point. I am not saying it should not have run an extensive tribute. That is exactly what it should do. I am saying it was pointless running exactly the same content at the same time on both channels.

My point is it is the state broadcaster, of course it is going to switch its 2 main channels (+ the news) to capture as many people as possible.

its collection of other services will offer something different.

When the Queen pops it, it will be like this but by a factor of 10.
Don't like it, don'f fund it
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 13:16]

Prince Philip - RIP on 14:45 - Apr 13 with 657 viewssaint22

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024