Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom Game Matchday Thread 09:58 - Apr 12 with 8013 viewsSaintNick

Early start for todays thread, lets get the job done tonight

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Apr 12 with 1017 viewsIngskneeslide

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:39 - Apr 12 by I_would

Hope Prowsey gets another yellow we might improve a bit then.

[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 18:58]
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:57 - Apr 12 with 1008 viewsdirk_doone

1/ The last 2 games the opposition managers have targetted Walker-Peters and attacked incessantly down their left flank. They've noted that he drifts inside and leaves a lot of space out on the wing. He needs one of the central defenders to help him out and they're not. They just stay in the middle or drift left.

2/ Diallo is not an adequate replacement for Romeu as our midfield battler. He doesn't get stuck in and break up the opposition attacks. In fact, the game largely passes him by.

Hoipefully, West Brom will tire in the second half and we can play to our attacking strengths because defensively without Romeu we look very weak in midfield. We need to shift our whole back 4 to the right as West Brom are only attacking down that side of the pitch.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 19:43]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:57 - Apr 12 with 1005 views1885_SFC

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Apr 12 by Ripleys_revenge

Feels like we’ve got away with one to only be two down. Pathetic

Swap Ings for Minamino at HT. We need Ings for Sunday & Minamino is cup-tied anyway. I reckon HT will see Ings's ankle swell up anyway after that scare. We definitely need a fit Ings at the weekend - no matter what.

It's plain for all watching that Saints could do without this game & the players can't be arsed. I get that no one wants to miss the semi through injury or whatever... but f@ck me, that was dire. That's our best defence playing out there but it looks like they only met each other yesterday.

Old School is Cool

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:05 - Apr 12 with 927 viewsdarthvader

Wtf is going on ?

keep the faith coyr

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Apr 12 with 926 viewsRipleys_revenge

We’re more likely to lose 3 or 4 nil than get back into this game. No subs from Ralph...
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Apr 12 with 917 viewspjt50

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:21 - Apr 12 by Saintsforeverj

Rediculous VAR decision. Obviously, pleased it wasn't given but the WBA player was onside. The VAR shows he is onside, so they say he wasn't. 🤔 VAR has helped the ref to make the wrong decision.

As for Saints, terrible start.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 18:22]

Trying hard to wear my unbiased hat, the VAR decision was the only one they could give. When it comes to offside, the point of VAR is to make it as objective as possible. On the VAR cameras, the bloke's shoulder wasn't in view so they couldn't say definitively whether he was offside or not.

On that basis they couldn't overrule the on-field decision. If there was no VAR it would still have been given as offside.

Unlikely to make a difference anyway.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Apr 12 with 917 viewsdarthvader

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Apr 12 by Ripleys_revenge

We’re more likely to lose 3 or 4 nil than get back into this game. No subs from Ralph...

I dont understand why not we are two down ffs . Bring adams on for ....take your pick

keep the faith coyr

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Apr 12 with 917 viewsBLEEDRED

Whole team cannot be as@d play like that on Sunday we have no chance
Login to get fewer ads

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:08 - Apr 12 with 915 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:51 - Apr 12 by JaySaint

I would. It we have bottled it. More of the same for most of 2021

Get Walcott off for Minamino
I wouldn’t sign him once his loan ends
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:12 - Apr 12 with 893 viewsdirk_doone

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Apr 12 by Ripleys_revenge

We're not out of this. Remember the last game.

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:13 - Apr 12 with 890 viewsSaintsforeverj

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Apr 12 by pjt50

Trying hard to wear my unbiased hat, the VAR decision was the only one they could give. When it comes to offside, the point of VAR is to make it as objective as possible. On the VAR cameras, the bloke's shoulder wasn't in view so they couldn't say definitively whether he was offside or not.

On that basis they couldn't overrule the on-field decision. If there was no VAR it would still have been given as offside.

Unlikely to make a difference anyway.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportbible.com/football/fails-var-seemed-to-che

Clearly onside. Ves legs are in front without a doubt.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Apr 12 with 852 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Apr 12 by BLEEDRED

Whole team cannot be as@d play like that on Sunday we have no chance

Shame we never managed to get Maitland Niles
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:24 - Apr 12 with 828 viewskingslandstand1

Whoever decided to go to the pub made the right move ...........
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:24 - Apr 12 with 825 viewspjt50

Bartley's shoulder was offside & it obscured the view of Diagne's upper body, so you can't say with 100% certainty whether Diagne was offside or not. That's just how it is.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Apr 12 with 814 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:57 - Apr 12 by 1885_SFC

Swap Ings for Minamino at HT. We need Ings for Sunday & Minamino is cup-tied anyway. I reckon HT will see Ings's ankle swell up anyway after that scare. We definitely need a fit Ings at the weekend - no matter what.

It's plain for all watching that Saints could do without this game & the players can't be arsed. I get that no one wants to miss the semi through injury or whatever... but f@ck me, that was dire. That's our best defence playing out there but it looks like they only met each other yesterday.

Ralph knows we are losing right?
No subs?
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Apr 12 with 813 viewsRon11

Walcott's done fu ck all.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Apr 12 with 814 viewsdirk_doone

West Brom are clearly tired and Diallo is having a much better 2nd half. We need to finish a couple of these half chances.

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Apr 12 with 812 viewsRipleys_revenge

Complete lack of movement up front, no width at all from Bertrand although kwp seems to have stepped it up a bit in this half. Overall we look so static though, not a single player giving more than a 5/10 effort. Infuriating supporting saints isn’t it!!
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Apr 12 with 804 views10i

Will be interesting who will be in goal on Sunday. FF trying his best to get in front again in the race for the worst keeper on our books...
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Apr 12 with 775 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Apr 12 by 10i

Will be interesting who will be in goal on Sunday. FF trying his best to get in front again in the race for the worst keeper on our books...

We are gonna get smashed on Sunday if we play like this
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:30 - Apr 12 with 761 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Apr 12 by Ron11

Walcott's done fu ck all.

Do you think Ralph will make any subs now???
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Apr 12 with 742 viewshytheboy

No plan B Ralph??.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:32 - Apr 12 with 717 views1885_SFC

It's a copy of yesterday's West Ham v Leicester game... but without us pulling two goals back. They can't be arsed. Ralph may as well have put all the second string/nippers out.

Old School is Cool

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Apr 12 with 714 viewsRon11

3-0.
At least if anybody's watching this, they won't want to buy any of this lot...
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Apr 12 with 709 viewsMeonsaint

Rubbish rubbish crap crap shite shite. Ralph, what have you done FFS? Leicester will smash us based on this performance tonight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024