Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe just maybe 08:08 - Apr 25 with 9911 viewssaint22

This bunch of self serving pocket lining “people’s” party muppets who have carried on leaving their silver spoon lives through a pandemic might just get their comeuppance

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/24/johnson-faces-mps-fury-over-dow
Maybe just maybe on 14:24 - May 7 with 667 viewsDorsetIan

Very difficult to draw too many conclusions from what goes on in Hartlepool.

It's a weird old place at the best of times and 70% leave voting.

The Brexit vote became so polarising that only those leavers who personally suffer as a result of Brexit (and are bright enough to realise it) are going to stop voting for their Brexit champions.

Long road ahead for opposition parties and, I fear, the UK.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Maybe just maybe on 14:31 - May 7 with 653 viewsSaintsforeverj

Maybe just maybe on 14:24 - May 7 by DorsetIan

Very difficult to draw too many conclusions from what goes on in Hartlepool.

It's a weird old place at the best of times and 70% leave voting.

The Brexit vote became so polarising that only those leavers who personally suffer as a result of Brexit (and are bright enough to realise it) are going to stop voting for their Brexit champions.

Long road ahead for opposition parties and, I fear, the UK.

You have to ask why 70 per cent of people voted to leave the EU in a working class traditional Labour area. The EU obviously did nothing for their lives, and in fact they felt it made their lives worse. Their will, was respected by one party only, so it is not surprising they were elected.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 14:31]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Maybe just maybe on 14:52 - May 7 with 637 viewssaint22

Maybe just maybe on 14:31 - May 7 by Saintsforeverj

You have to ask why 70 per cent of people voted to leave the EU in a working class traditional Labour area. The EU obviously did nothing for their lives, and in fact they felt it made their lives worse. Their will, was respected by one party only, so it is not surprising they were elected.

are you Boris in disguise?
Maybe just maybe on 15:11 - May 7 with 626 viewsSadoldgit

Maybe just maybe on 14:31 - May 7 by Saintsforeverj

I think that most people don’t have a clue about how the EU effected their lives. Sadly having been fed a great deal of anti EU propaganda for the tabloids and the likes of Boris Johnson (straight bananas 😂) and Brexiteers feeding on the paranoia about “foreigners” and immigration it was never a level playing pitch. Through in the total ball ocks about giving the £345m a week to the NHS (which completely ignored the money that we got back from the EU) and it was little wonder that Farage though all his birthdays had come at once.
Maybe just maybe on 16:43 - May 7 with 593 viewsBison

Maybe just maybe on 15:11 - May 7 by Sadoldgit

I think that most people don’t have a clue about how the EU effected their lives. Sadly having been fed a great deal of anti EU propaganda for the tabloids and the likes of Boris Johnson (straight bananas 😂) and Brexiteers feeding on the paranoia about “foreigners” and immigration it was never a level playing pitch. Through in the total ball ocks about giving the £345m a week to the NHS (which completely ignored the money that we got back from the EU) and it was little wonder that Farage though all his birthdays had come at once.

Why do you hate Northern Working Class people , maybe hate too much perhaps despise. I bet you have non in your affluent Kent village.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Maybe just maybe on 17:09 - May 7 with 572 viewsSadoldgit

Maybe just maybe on 16:43 - May 7 by Bison

Why do you hate Northern Working Class people , maybe hate too much perhaps despise. I bet you have non in your affluent Kent village.

What makes you think that I hate Northern working class people? As far as I am concerned, anyone who has to work for a living is working class. Not that it matters, but I live opposite a row of council houses. Where I live couldn’t be described as affluent and the cottage I live in was built as a worker’s cottage for labourers from the local priory. If I was that way inclined, don’t you think I would be supporting Johnson?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024