Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe just maybe 08:08 - Apr 25 with 9780 viewssaint22

This bunch of self serving pocket lining “people’s” party muppets who have carried on leaving their silver spoon lives through a pandemic might just get their comeuppance

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/24/johnson-faces-mps-fury-over-dow
Maybe just maybe on 10:46 - Apr 29 with 1094 viewsBazza

Maybe just maybe on 08:27 - Apr 29 by Sadoldgit

Interesting to see Johnson lose it at PM’s questions yesterday. Starmer is playing a long game with him and using his experience as a barrister and a “drip, drip” approach to build up a picture of who and what Johnson really is. If he is still in post by the time of the next election, most people with any hint of intelligence will see him for what he really is - a self serving, self important egotist without a shred of integrity, talent, empathy or respect for his position. This is why I think the party will ditch him sooner or later but I very much doubt that we shall see him in the frame for a second term.

Dunno about self serving Boris was earning twice his current salary as a journalist. Perhaps you refer to his status being a PM. Only time will tell how long he survives, longer than you think if the only Labour tactic is tittle tattle about who paid for some expensive wallpaper. It’s not even his house but the country’s property
Also take a good look at the Labour shadow cabinet, Starmer apart it’s woefully short of talent. Liberals are just nowhere. Shame as we need a good opposition to keep the rich boys honest.
Maybe just maybe on 17:12 - Apr 29 with 1029 viewsgrumpy

'tittle tattle'!!!

What about honesty for starters?
Maybe just maybe on 18:55 - Apr 29 with 997 viewsBazza

Maybe just maybe on 17:12 - Apr 29 by grumpy

'tittle tattle'!!!

What about honesty for starters?

Do you really care about who pays for the no 10 wallpaper? I think it would be better if the PM spent his time running the country
Maybe just maybe on 19:00 - Apr 29 with 987 viewsSadoldgit

Maybe just maybe on 18:55 - Apr 29 by Bazza

Do you really care about who pays for the no 10 wallpaper? I think it would be better if the PM spent his time running the country

Yes, when he spends £200,000 on it. If it was his money I couldn’t care less but if it was our money or provided by someone who expects something in return, why wouldn’t you have a problem with it?
Maybe just maybe on 19:04 - Apr 29 with 986 viewssaint22

Maybe just maybe on 18:55 - Apr 29 by Bazza

This is exactly the problem with people, the 'who cares' attitude
If he is doing it there he is doing it everywhere
the man grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, he has never paid for anything, what don't you get about that?
And ultimately who pays for all that, yep all you who cry foul when there is a tax hike

Equally his running of the country is proving pretty shoddy too dont you think?
Maybe just maybe on 19:31 - Apr 29 with 965 viewsBazza

Maybe just maybe on 19:04 - Apr 29 by saint22

This is exactly the problem with people, the 'who cares' attitude
If he is doing it there he is doing it everywhere
the man grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, he has never paid for anything, what don't you get about that?
And ultimately who pays for all that, yep all you who cry foul when there is a tax hike

Equally his running of the country is proving pretty shoddy too dont you think?

Actually I think our PM is doing an ok job despite the obstacles and unquestionably better than other Tories or Corbin might have.
To be clearer I care if he’s wasted tax payer money but don’t care if it was his money or a donation.
As mentioned before it’s not even stuck on his property, it’s ours.

Don’t get so biased because he was born rich, not his fault. Blame your parents.
Also I do in fact think there should be a tax hike to pay for the epidemic costs and I don’t understand why stamp duty relief is still in place. I’d definitely tax Amazon a lot more and the social media platforms.
Maybe just maybe on 20:35 - Apr 29 with 948 viewsDorsetIan

Maybe just maybe on 19:31 - Apr 29 by Bazza

Actually I think our PM is doing an ok job despite the obstacles and unquestionably better than other Tories or Corbin might have.
To be clearer I care if he’s wasted tax payer money but don’t care if it was his money or a donation.

Don’t get so biased because he was born rich, not his fault. Blame your parents.
Also I do in fact think there should be a tax hike to pay for the epidemic costs and I don’t understand why stamp duty relief is still in place. I’d definitely tax Amazon a lot more and the social media platforms.

The acceptance of 'gifts' is at the heart of a lot of corruption. That's why gifts have to be declared not only in politics, but also in many businesses. It's not difficult to see how that works.

I'm guessing you'd be more bothered if you found out that Putin had paid for his wallpaper?

One suggestion is that is was someone who was given a seat in the House of Lords.

It's not the same of spending public money on yourself (or your American 'IT expert' girlfriend) but it is still potentially problematic. And by not simply confirming who paid, gives the impression that Boris has something to hide.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Maybe just maybe on 21:26 - Apr 29 with 926 viewsgrumpy

Maybe just maybe on 20:35 - Apr 29 by DorsetIan

The acceptance of 'gifts' is at the heart of a lot of corruption. That's why gifts have to be declared not only in politics, but also in many businesses. It's not difficult to see how that works.

I'm guessing you'd be more bothered if you found out that Putin had paid for his wallpaper?

One suggestion is that is was someone who was given a seat in the House of Lords.

It's not the same of spending public money on yourself (or your American 'IT expert' girlfriend) but it is still potentially problematic. And by not simply confirming who paid, gives the impression that Boris has something to hide.

Why on earth do you spend so much on decorating a place that you aren't going to be living in that long?
Does he take the wallpaper with him when he leaves the job?
£9.800 for a Baby Bear Sofa
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 21:43]
Login to get fewer ads

Maybe just maybe on 23:11 - Apr 29 with 887 viewskentsouthampton

Maybe just maybe on 19:31 - Apr 29 by Bazza

Corbyn again, thick as pigshit. And you can't even spell it right.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 23:12]
Maybe just maybe on 23:16 - Apr 29 with 884 views1885_SFC

Not many people give a fook how much the PM spent on decorating his flat or where the money came from... except that horrible cow Laura Keunsberg of course who's got a personal vendetta against Boris and the Tories & who loves the sound of her own voice. That's the facts. People are interested in a vaccine that's getting us back to normal life, their families and their loved ones. The vast majority of ordinary people really honestly don't give a toss about wallpaper, lampshades & sofas that Boris has kitted his pad out with.

Old School is Cool

Maybe just maybe on 23:16 - Apr 29 with 883 viewsBazza

Can’t believe the opposition parties are whining about wallpaper when thousands of flats leaseholders are stuck living in unsafe cladding properties. The government should fix the repairs as a priority and chase the building constructors for the remedial costs without delay.
Maybe just maybe on 23:49 - Apr 29 with 874 viewsBicester_North

Need a few more outraged people to say “self serving” on this thread. Any more for self serving? Please step up

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Maybe just maybe on 23:56 - Apr 29 with 870 viewsBicester_North

Maybe just maybe on 13:51 - Apr 27 by saint22

Oh do be quiet
No one liked Corbyn that's a fact but equally he hasn't been in power for 10+ years dragging this country down the sh1 tter whilst looking after only themselves
Time to wake the fk up

Plenty of people liked Corbyn you shit thick drip. So how is what you said a fact?

Maybe just maybe on 07:52 - Apr 30 with 832 viewskentsouthampton

Maybe just maybe on 23:56 - Apr 29 by Bicester_North

Plenty of people liked Corbyn you shit thick drip. So how is what you said a fact?

Why are you banging on about Corbyn, he's not made a single decision that's affected anyone unlike the tramp clown who needlessly killed thousands of old people when he took the decision to send infected people into care homes. Or the decision to give PPE contracts worth millions to his pals, PPE that couldn't be used because it was dogshit. Or the decision to give his mates brother millions to make a test and trace app that didn't work.
Yeah, but Corbyn..............
Maybe just maybe on 08:06 - Apr 30 with 823 viewsBazza

Maybe just maybe on 07:52 - Apr 30 by kentsouthampton

Why are you banging on about Corbyn, he's not made a single decision that's affected anyone unlike the tramp clown who needlessly killed thousands of old people when he took the decision to send infected people into care homes. Or the decision to give PPE contracts worth millions to his pals, PPE that couldn't be used because it was dogshit. Or the decision to give his mates brother millions to make a test and trace app that didn't work.

Why did you say Corbyn is as thick as pig shit? Bit harsh and not very eloquent.
Maybe just maybe on 08:06 - Apr 30 with 823 viewssaint22

Same reason they love to blame anyone but BoJo and the tories fir the ten years of running this country down to the ground and infinitum
As they say ignorance is bliss
Maybe just maybe on 09:30 - Apr 30 with 808 viewsBicester_North

Everyone watch out, Twitter cliché man is here!

Maybe just maybe on 09:35 - Apr 30 with 806 viewsBicester_North

Maybe just maybe on 08:06 - Apr 30 by saint22

Same reason they love to blame anyone but BoJo and the tories fir the ten years of running this country down to the ground and infinitum
As they say ignorance is bliss

Shut it Pinkman

Maybe just maybe on 10:36 - Apr 30 with 779 viewssaint22

Maybe just maybe on 09:35 - Apr 30 by Bicester_North

Shut it Pinkman

right on cue stalker boy is here..........
Maybe just maybe on 10:58 - Apr 30 with 775 viewsBazza

Just to remind you lefties why Corbyn is mentioned when you criticise the Tories; he’s the college drop out who was your chosen leader at the last election which resulted in a huge Tory victory in a democratic vote. He’s recently been chased by Labour Party leaders for money following a court appearance.
Mentioned frequently on this site as signifying as lucky escape from disaster.
Maybe just maybe on 11:16 - Apr 30 with 763 viewsDorsetIan

Maybe just maybe on 10:58 - Apr 30 by Bazza

Just to remind you lefties why Corbyn is mentioned when you criticise the Tories; he’s the college drop out who was your chosen leader at the last election which resulted in a huge Tory victory in a democratic vote. He’s recently been chased by Labour Party leaders for money following a court appearance.
Mentioned frequently on this site as signifying as lucky escape from disaster.

We haven't had an escape from disaster.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Maybe just maybe on 11:26 - Apr 30 with 760 viewsBicester_North

Maybe just maybe on 10:36 - Apr 30 by saint22

right on cue stalker boy is here..........

Ok Jesse, how’s your boss?

Maybe just maybe on 22:53 - Apr 30 with 702 viewskentsouthampton

I'll laugh my arse off if this does for Johnson.
Not 13 months of destroying liberty and governing like an occupying force. Not killing all those old people's home residents or assembling a crack team of behavioural scientists to terrorise the populace while he sliced away the checks and balances on his power. No, none of that. It was lying about wallpaper, that's when he really crossed the line.
Maybe just maybe on 23:08 - Apr 30 with 689 viewsChesham_Saint

Maybe just maybe on 12:58 - Apr 28 by saint22

The fact Boris got a majority and since then that majority hopefully haven't failed to see what a clueless lying self serving Eton toff he is, proves that they got it wrong
Dont ya think?

You had me at “Eton Toff” Wolfie...!

[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 23:15]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Maybe just maybe on 23:09 - Apr 30 with 689 viewsBison

Maybe just maybe on 22:53 - Apr 30 by kentsouthampton

I'll laugh my arse off if this does for Johnson.
Not 13 months of destroying liberty and governing like an occupying force. Not killing all those old people's home residents or assembling a crack team of behavioural scientists to terrorise the populace while he sliced away the checks and balances on his power. No, none of that. It was lying about wallpaper, that's when he really crossed the line.

see saints tonite ?

skate

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024