Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe just maybe 08:08 - Apr 25 with 9777 viewssaint22

This bunch of self serving pocket lining “people’s” party muppets who have carried on leaving their silver spoon lives through a pandemic might just get their comeuppance

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/24/johnson-faces-mps-fury-over-dow
Maybe just maybe on 17:38 - Apr 27 with 1359 viewsHeisenberg

Maybe just maybe on 16:02 - Apr 27 by Bicester_North

Wrong log in saint22

You are obsessed with 22. I don’t agree with everything he says about Saints but you clearly have him on your mind every minute of the day. It’s quite sad to see.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Maybe just maybe on 17:55 - Apr 27 with 1344 viewsBicester_North

Maybe just maybe on 17:38 - Apr 27 by Heisenberg

You are obsessed with 22. I don’t agree with everything he says about Saints but you clearly have him on your mind every minute of the day. It’s quite sad to see.

Oh dear you’re all angry look.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Maybe just maybe on 17:56 - Apr 27 with 1344 viewskentsouthampton

Maybe just maybe on 11:39 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

Which means what exactly? It’s the same old trick. When faced with unpalatable truths just pretend that things could have been far worse with someone else. This has nothing to do with Corbyn and everything to do with Johnson. Park the deflection for a change and deal with reality.

It's the old "but Corbyn" thick people come out with because they can't make a reasonable argument for supporting the tramp clown.
Maybe just maybe on 18:05 - Apr 27 with 1329 viewsBison

Maybe just maybe on 11:39 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

Which means what exactly? It’s the same old trick. When faced with unpalatable truths just pretend that things could have been far worse with someone else. This has nothing to do with Corbyn and everything to do with Johnson. Park the deflection for a change and deal with reality.

The problem with your statement is that the majority of the country agree with this sentiment and to make it even worse they feel the same about Sir Kier.

So the 'reality' is you cant get your head around the fact that the country would prefer Boris to anything the left has to offer so you use deflection tactics like Boris's sex life to try and prove your point. Aren't you divorced , my wife was married before as well would you care to give an opinion on my sex life ? ( Gratefully accepted by the way as long as it doesnt involve PVC ).

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Maybe just maybe on 18:09 - Apr 27 with 1327 views1885_SFC

There is no creditable opposition in this country at the moment & it will take years for there to be some. Let's be honest; voting anything other than Tory or Labour is a wasted vote... especially now that the weak as piss Ed Davy is the head of the Liberals.

Old School is Cool

Maybe just maybe on 18:41 - Apr 27 with 1293 viewssaint22

Maybe just maybe on 17:38 - Apr 27 by Heisenberg

He is slightly stalker-ish isnt he? Very strange behaviour
I dont want everyone to agree with me that would be pointless & boring, nothing wrong with some good old debating though resorting to vitriol and name calling i can do without
Maybe just maybe on 19:52 - Apr 27 with 1249 viewsSadoldgit

Maybe just maybe on 18:09 - Apr 27 by 1885_SFC

There is no creditable opposition in this country at the moment & it will take years for there to be some. Let's be honest; voting anything other than Tory or Labour is a wasted vote... especially now that the weak as piss Ed Davy is the head of the Liberals.

I completely agree. I voted LibDem for years but they lost my vote when they joined forces with Cameron and have lost the plot ever since. As a middle ground party they should be hoovering up votes but it speaks volumes that those disaffected with either the Tory party or Labour don’t go there.
Maybe just maybe on 20:41 - Apr 27 with 1228 viewsSaintsforeverj

Both Labour and the Liberal Democrats made a fatal mistake before the last election. Whichever way people voted in the Brexit referendum, most people were fed up of it and wanted it resolved. The only party promising to get it done was the tories. It was obvious, and the other parties failed to read the mood. Liberal Democrats wanting to cancel brexit, was strongly rejected. If the opposition parties want to be strong again, they need to start listening to the people (the majority that is, not a few protesters or loud minorities).

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Maybe just maybe on 20:47 - Apr 27 with 1226 viewssaint22

Maybe just maybe on 20:41 - Apr 27 by Saintsforeverj

Both Labour and the Liberal Democrats made a fatal mistake before the last election. Whichever way people voted in the Brexit referendum, most people were fed up of it and wanted it resolved. The only party promising to get it done was the tories. It was obvious, and the other parties failed to read the mood. Liberal Democrats wanting to cancel brexit, was strongly rejected. If the opposition parties want to be strong again, they need to start listening to the people (the majority that is, not a few protesters or loud minorities).

What a load of BS
The majority have proved they ain’t right pal
Look around ffs
Maybe just maybe on 20:54 - Apr 27 with 1225 viewsSaintsforeverj

Maybe just maybe on 20:47 - Apr 27 by saint22

What a load of BS
The majority have proved they ain’t right pal
Look around ffs

Erm, they both suffered the worst election defeat in decades? And Boris got a huge majority, why was that? My view is that Brexit played a bit part in it.

And don't BS or pal me. I have given an option without resorting to swearing and being abusive. Stop being abusive and nasty to people for having an opinion. You don't have a clue what mental health affect you could be having on people.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 6:22]

Maybe just maybe on 20:59 - Apr 27 with 1219 viewsBicester_North

Maybe just maybe on 18:41 - Apr 27 by saint22

He is slightly stalker-ish isnt he? Very strange behaviour
I dont want everyone to agree with me that would be pointless & boring, nothing wrong with some good old debating though resorting to vitriol and name calling i can do without

This is classic Ben, cries about vitriol and claims healthy debate, then in the next post calls someone’s opinion BS.

You are an intolerant, repetitive, terrified weirdo whom it’s clear has many difficulties.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Maybe just maybe on 21:21 - Apr 27 with 1193 viewsSaintsforeverj

Maybe just maybe on 20:59 - Apr 27 by Bicester_North

This is classic Ben, cries about vitriol and claims healthy debate, then in the next post calls someone’s opinion BS.

You are an intolerant, repetitive, terrified weirdo whom it’s clear has many difficulties.

"I don't want everyone to agree with me, that would be pointless, nothing wrong with some good old debating"

Then just says what a load of BS!! He is an absolutely confused person who just abuses people he doesn't agree with.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 21:25]

Maybe just maybe on 22:22 - Apr 27 with 1161 viewsBison

Maybe just maybe on 21:21 - Apr 27 by Saintsforeverj

"I don't want everyone to agree with me, that would be pointless, nothing wrong with some good old debating"

Then just says what a load of BS!! He is an absolutely confused person who just abuses people he doesn't agree with.

I wondered what happened to him in the 2 hours and 6 minutes between those 2 posts ?

I sincerely hope he is bullshitting when he says he has kids.

Maybe just maybe on 12:57 - Apr 28 with 1046 viewssaint22

Maybe just maybe on 21:21 - Apr 27 by Saintsforeverj

Sensitive soul aren't you?

I said healthy debated not ill informed debate
I can assure you I am not confused at all
Maybe just maybe on 12:58 - Apr 28 with 1044 viewssaint22

Maybe just maybe on 20:54 - Apr 27 by Saintsforeverj

Erm, they both suffered the worst election defeat in decades? And Boris got a huge majority, why was that? My view is that Brexit played a bit part in it.

And don't BS or pal me. I have given an option without resorting to swearing and being abusive. Stop being abusive and nasty to people for having an opinion. You don't have a clue what mental health affect you could be having on people.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 6:22]

The fact Boris got a majority and since then that majority hopefully haven't failed to see what a clueless lying self serving Eton toff he is, proves that they got it wrong
Dont ya think?
Maybe just maybe on 18:37 - Apr 28 with 988 viewsSadoldgit

Maybe just maybe on 20:41 - Apr 27 by Saintsforeverj

I don’t agree that political parties should pander to the masses. They need to present policies that they believe are good for the country and cogently explain why. Sadly we are mostly misled by politicians and parts of the media which means we often don’t end up with what we thought we were buying in to.
Maybe just maybe on 19:43 - Apr 28 with 962 viewsSaintsforeverj

Maybe just maybe on 12:58 - Apr 28 by saint22

The fact Boris got a majority and since then that majority hopefully haven't failed to see what a clueless lying self serving Eton toff he is, proves that they got it wrong
Dont ya think?

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-extends-poll-lead-175404068.html

They clearly have failed to see it.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 20:06]

Maybe just maybe on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 937 viewsBison

Maybe just maybe on 18:37 - Apr 28 by Sadoldgit

I don’t agree that political parties should pander to the masses. They need to present policies that they believe are good for the country and cogently explain why. Sadly we are mostly misled by politicians and parts of the media which means we often don’t end up with what we thought we were buying in to.

I dont really understand your sentiments here. I presume you mean everyone who voted Tory when you mean 'we', as Labour lost power after 13 years in 2010. So you are not included in the 'we' as you never voted Tory in those 11 years.

Its the masses that give a party power , the only gains Labour have made is with the London elite.

If I didnt know you had posted that I would say that was written by a Tory MP !

Maybe just maybe on 22:31 - Apr 28 with 909 viewsSadoldgit

Maybe just maybe on 20:44 - Apr 28 by Bison

I dont really understand your sentiments here. I presume you mean everyone who voted Tory when you mean 'we', as Labour lost power after 13 years in 2010. So you are not included in the 'we' as you never voted Tory in those 11 years.

Its the masses that give a party power , the only gains Labour have made is with the London elite.

If I didnt know you had posted that I would say that was written by a Tory MP !

I mean “we” as in the electorate Bison. Not just Tories. I am sure many people felt let down by Blair over the war. I certainly felt let down by Clegg when he climbed into bed with Cameron. And yes, I am sure there are People who voted for Johnson who feel embarrassed now, at least I hope so 😉
Maybe just maybe on 22:50 - Apr 28 with 898 viewsBison

Maybe just maybe on 22:31 - Apr 28 by Sadoldgit

I mean “we” as in the electorate Bison. Not just Tories. I am sure many people felt let down by Blair over the war. I certainly felt let down by Clegg when he climbed into bed with Cameron. And yes, I am sure there are People who voted for Johnson who feel embarrassed now, at least I hope so 😉

The left are turning Boris into a martyr

If you think Boris voters are embarrassed will you apologise to the people of Hartlepool next month if , IF , they vote in a Tory ?

Or will you say they should be embarrassed for voting in a free election for someone you don't agree with as they are the masses and they got ,,,,,, whoops no its future , going to get what they deserve ?

What they got for shit knows how many years is a labour MP.

Maybe just maybe on 06:57 - Apr 29 with 865 viewssaint22

Maybe just maybe on 19:43 - Apr 28 by Saintsforeverj

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-extends-poll-lead-175404068.html

They clearly have failed to see it.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 20:06]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/29/sleaze-boris-johnson-carel
Maybe just maybe on 07:11 - Apr 29 with 864 viewsSaintsforeverj

Maybe just maybe on 06:57 - Apr 29 by saint22

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/29/sleaze-boris-johnson-carel

Unfortunately for you, according to the latest polls, the voters don't care.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 7:14]

Maybe just maybe on 07:24 - Apr 29 with 851 viewskentsouthampton

Maybe just maybe on 08:27 - Apr 29 with 831 viewsSadoldgit

Interesting to see Johnson lose it at PM’s questions yesterday. Starmer is playing a long game with him and using his experience as a barrister and a “drip, drip” approach to build up a picture of who and what Johnson really is. If he is still in post by the time of the next election, most people with any hint of intelligence will see him for what he really is - a self serving, self important egotist without a shred of integrity, talent, empathy or respect for his position. This is why I think the party will ditch him sooner or later but I very much doubt that we shall see him in the frame for a second term.
Maybe just maybe on 10:28 - Apr 29 with 806 viewsDorsetIan

People are still sticking with Boris and his mediocre/rotten band of ministers only because they aren't yet ready to acknowledge the realities of Brexit.

Johnson will continue to lie to save his own blushed on that, and his supporters will be happy to be lied to.

This won't continue forever though.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024