Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions League Final 17:51 - May 28 with 4991 viewsBlue

I know a lot of you aren't interested in it, but for those that are, who do you want to win it tomorrow, and why?

Also, anyone know anywhere decent to watch it, in town? Otherwise might have to be the Keys in Totton

Still stood in the Kippax

Champions League Final on 21:33 - May 29 with 1655 viewssaintmary5

Genuinely, could not have given a fiddlers about who wins but have to say Chelsea were first class in first half but because of that I thought they (Chelsea) would dwindle in second half so I pitted against my husband (who bet on City to win) and bet on a a draw because surely City will turn up in second half! Am! Nope at 70 minuets not too sure. Come on City with all your talent surely you can do this!!
Champions League Final on 22:19 - May 29 with 1604 viewssaintmary5

Champions League Final on 21:33 - May 29 by saintmary5

Genuinely, could not have given a fiddlers about who wins but have to say Chelsea were first class in first half but because of that I thought they (Chelsea) would dwindle in second half so I pitted against my husband (who bet on City to win) and bet on a a draw because surely City will turn up in second half! Am! Nope at 70 minuets not too sure. Come on City with all your talent surely you can do this!!

What a complicate lack of class, Chelsea goal scorer Havertz f@@@ a couple of times during his interview. Cannot remember a victory interview being so cynical!
Champions League Final on 22:23 - May 29 with 1589 viewscocklebreath

Champions League Final on 22:19 - May 29 by saintmary5

What a complicate lack of class, Chelsea goal scorer Havertz f@@@ a couple of times during his interview. Cannot remember a victory interview being so cynical!

Just scored the winner in final, I like it

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Champions League Final on 22:37 - May 29 with 1575 viewssaintmary5

Champions League Final on 22:23 - May 29 by cocklebreath

Just scored the winner in final, I like it

Good one you! My guess you much prefer Chelsea to City! I am on the fence regarding both but thought the goal scorers interview sincerely lacked class and I say that based on most other victorious interviews. Gut feeling the guy lacks respect for everything in general!!
Champions League Final on 22:38 - May 29 with 1568 viewscocklebreath

Champions League Final on 22:37 - May 29 by saintmary5

Good one you! My guess you much prefer Chelsea to City! I am on the fence regarding both but thought the goal scorers interview sincerely lacked class and I say that based on most other victorious interviews. Gut feeling the guy lacks respect for everything in general!!

You’re wrong I wanted city to win but I like a bit of passion

Champions League Final on 22:51 - May 29 with 1548 viewssaintmary5

Champions League Final on 22:38 - May 29 by cocklebreath

You’re wrong I wanted city to win but I like a bit of passion

K! German, guess that is ok then. Think if he were French then you would have different opinion!
Being Irish and my husband English I genuinely understand your biased opinion.
Champions League Final on 23:35 - May 29 with 1510 viewsSadoldgit

I only saw the second half but watching City attack reminded me of watching us. Feel sorry for Pep. To come so far and fall short is a sickener. They look like they had run out of gas.
Champions League Final on 23:42 - May 29 with 1506 viewsinthebox

Great defensive display by Chelsea, please to see Kante winning something.
Login to get fewer ads

Champions League Final on 23:45 - May 29 with 1502 viewsSaintsforeverj

Chelsea look like a formidable, physically strong unit. They will be serious contenders for the Pl title next season. Their manager is seriously passionate too.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Champions League Final on 06:24 - May 30 with 1430 viewssaintwizzler

Champions League Final on 23:45 - May 29 by Saintsforeverj

Chelsea look like a formidable, physically strong unit. They will be serious contenders for the Pl title next season. Their manager is seriously passionate too.

Man City losing means they will spend even more money in the summer.
They will pîss the league.
While we struggle to get a left back in they will make a player the first £1m a week footballer.

It’s become a joke.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Champions League Final on 08:40 - May 30 with 1383 viewsChesham_Saint

I say spare a thought for Big Fat Frankie, he must be seriously conflicted this morning...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Champions League Final on 09:20 - May 30 with 1355 viewssolent_toffee

Champions League Final on 06:24 - May 30 by saintwizzler

While we struggle to get a left back in they will make a player the first £1m a week footballer.

It’s become a joke.

Thought that too - chances are they will go for either Kane or Haaland. Both will cost at least 100 million.
Champions League Final on 11:00 - May 30 with 1315 viewsBuenosSaint

Champions League Final on 23:42 - May 29 by inthebox

Great defensive display by Chelsea, please to see Kante winning something.

Of course. But not like he hasn't won anything before....
Leicester

2015-16: Premier League

Chelsea

2016-17: Premier League

2017-18: FA Cup

2018-19: Europa League

Poll: The Long Future

Champions League Final on 11:03 - May 30 with 1312 viewssaintwizzler

Champions League Final on 11:00 - May 30 by BuenosSaint

Of course. But not like he hasn't won anything before....
Leicester

2015-16: Premier League

Chelsea

2016-17: Premier League

2017-18: FA Cup

2018-19: Europa League

And with France...

Champions League Final on 23:38 - May 30 with 1216 viewsBlue

Well that didn't go to plan. Chelsea completely deserved the win, what a player Kante is.

We all groaned when we saw Sterling in the starting line-up, he's been badly out of form recently, and not having one of either Rodri or Fernandinho in the side really harmed us. Mahrez was anonymous and Foden hardly had a kick.

I thought the Rudiger challenge on de Bruyne was very cynical and could have been a red card, but even if they had ten men, we could still be playing now and not scored.

Champions League Final on 23:45 - May 30 with 1212 viewsBlue

Champions League Final on 06:24 - May 30 by saintwizzler

It’s become a joke.

Of course City will spend money in the summer, if you make the money, why not re-invest it? Blame your own club for not doing the same, rather than City for doing what every club should.

As for the first million a week footballer (*cough cough*Messi), no player at City is on even a third of that, and only one is, de Bruyne.

Champions League Final on 08:11 - May 31 with 1136 viewssaintwizzler

Champions League Final on 23:45 - May 30 by Blue

Of course City will spend money in the summer, if you make the money, why not re-invest it? Blame your own club for not doing the same, rather than City for doing what every club should.

As for the first million a week footballer (*cough cough*Messi), no player at City is on even a third of that, and only one is, de Bruyne.

I said ‘even more money’.

Every team will spend money even us.

Please read more carefully hun. X

Champions League Final on 08:25 - May 31 with 1122 viewscocklebreath

Champions League Final on 08:11 - May 31 by saintwizzler

Arsey x

Champions League Final on 10:10 - May 31 with 1092 viewsBuenosSaint

Champions League Final on 23:38 - May 30 by Blue

Well that didn't go to plan. Chelsea completely deserved the win, what a player Kante is.

We all groaned when we saw Sterling in the starting line-up, he's been badly out of form recently, and not having one of either Rodri or Fernandinho in the side really harmed us. Mahrez was anonymous and Foden hardly had a kick.

I thought the Rudiger challenge on de Bruyne was very cynical and could have been a red card, but even if they had ten men, we could still be playing now and not scored.

Unlucky Blue. Really wanted city to win as did many on here I think.

That win is only going to increase Chelsea arrogance for sure. Also hated Havertz post match swearing- No class.

Hindsight is easy but agree with you re Sterling and Fernandinho. I did feel Guardiola should have also been more positive and aggressive with his subs when de Bruyne went off. e.g bring Aguero and Fernandinho on immediately?

Poll: The Long Future

Champions League Final on 10:37 - May 31 with 1076 viewssaintwizzler

Champions League Final on 08:25 - May 31 by cocklebreath

Arsey x

Homophobia ain’t saintly bae x

Champions League Final on 14:44 - May 31 with 1039 viewsBlue

Champions League Final on 08:11 - May 31 by saintwizzler

I know exactly what you wrote, my reply stands.

Champions League Final on 14:46 - May 31 with 1038 viewsBlue

Champions League Final on 10:10 - May 31 by BuenosSaint

Unlucky Blue. Really wanted city to win as did many on here I think.

That win is only going to increase Chelsea arrogance for sure. Also hated Havertz post match swearing- No class.

Hindsight is easy but agree with you re Sterling and Fernandinho. I did feel Guardiola should have also been more positive and aggressive with his subs when de Bruyne went off. e.g bring Aguero and Fernandinho on immediately?

I'd have changed it up at half time, it was obvious to everybody we were struggling to contain them, whilst not doing a great deal ourselves.

Champions League Final on 14:56 - May 31 with 1027 viewssaintwizzler

Champions League Final on 14:44 - May 31 by Blue

I know exactly what you wrote, my reply stands.

Shiekamaker 😘

Champions League Final on 23:12 - May 31 with 935 viewshedgeend61

Champions League Final on 23:38 - May 30 by Blue

Blue, do you think Pep is overthinking it in the CL?

Lyon last year, Chelsea this year, both inferior sides have turned them over.

The Sheiks brought him in to win the CL, average managers like Mancini and Pellegrini can win the PL and League Cup and tbh with the money and players there, the likes of Moyes, Ralph and Dyche also probably would.

He's had 5 pops at it now, Saturday he plays Stirling (who's usless) leaves out Fernandino, has one shot on target all game, changing it late to Pulis style pumping in long balls and throws to their 5ft 6 stikers. What's that all about?
Even the City fans in Porto gave up early, never heard them all game.

Tuchel got in his head, Chelsea are no great shakes but still won easy, City may not get a better chance.
[Post edited 31 May 2021 23:17]
Champions League Final on 18:29 - Jun 3 with 790 viewsBlue

Champions League Final on 23:12 - May 31 by hedgeend61

Blue, do you think Pep is overthinking it in the CL?

Lyon last year, Chelsea this year, both inferior sides have turned them over.

The Sheiks brought him in to win the CL, average managers like Mancini and Pellegrini can win the PL and League Cup and tbh with the money and players there, the likes of Moyes, Ralph and Dyche also probably would.

He's had 5 pops at it now, Saturday he plays Stirling (who's usless) leaves out Fernandino, has one shot on target all game, changing it late to Pulis style pumping in long balls and throws to their 5ft 6 stikers. What's that all about?
Even the City fans in Porto gave up early, never heard them all game.

Tuchel got in his head, Chelsea are no great shakes but still won easy, City may not get a better chance.
[Post edited 31 May 2021 23:17]

He is, and the worst part about it, is that right up until the final, he hadn't p1ssed about with the team much at all, then completely changed everything for the most critical match, it's insane.

He wasn't brought in to win the CL, but to get us playing great football, win the league and cups if possible. Any win in Europe would be the icing on the cake.

It's a common thing for us if we are behind late on, to bang more crosses in, it's frustrating, because it very rarely works.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024