Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh god no 21:34 - May 29 with 9196 viewssdm1508

Not brentfart and chelscum in the same day
Oh god no on 22:18 - May 29 with 2360 viewsMick_S

Oh god no on 22:07 - May 29 by Konk

The only slight relief in a day of silly cun ts winning big games, was my mother-in-law asking if it was Jack Dee doing the commentary on BT Sport. That’s as good as it’s got today. Still, onwards and upwards!

That’s as good as it got today.

I took my dog to the cricket club. That’s as good as it got today.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Oh god no on 22:23 - May 29 with 2309 viewstraininvain

Oh god no on 22:14 - May 29 by Wegerles_Stairs

He's got a history of doing that in the Champions League. Did the same when he was at Bayern.

Yeah it’s not the first time he’s overthought a big game. The writing was on the wall after City’s last two games vs Chelsea. Too clever by half and it backfired.
Oh god no on 22:27 - May 29 with 2258 viewsNorthantsHoop

Oh god no on 22:03 - May 29 by traininvain

What was Guardiola thinking with his team selection. Picked Sterling when he’s not been near the first team for months and no Fernandinho or Rodri. Felt arrogant before kick off and looks even more disastrous right now.

Yep Guardiola got tactics all wrong, ridiculous not playing strikers and when they did, hoofing it up and long throws with midget strikers against Chelski defensive giants.
Oh god no on 22:35 - May 29 with 2187 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I think this will be one of the greatest pub quiz questions in years to come.

"Which scummy occupier of scumford bridge won the UK SOCCER EUROPEAN champions league in 2021?"

You saw it here first.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Oh god no on 22:37 - May 29 with 2180 viewsLogman

Think he needs to think about his defensive tactics first. Too many times they only have two or three defenders back when teams counter against them.

Raheem Sterling also very poor. Should have been subbed or moved much earlier.

Enjoyed watching Kante though.
Oh god no on 22:42 - May 29 with 2147 viewsRs_Holy

Oh god no on 22:37 - May 29 by Logman

Think he needs to think about his defensive tactics first. Too many times they only have two or three defenders back when teams counter against them.

Sterling and Rashford (the other evening) very Worrying from an England point of view... need to rise to the occasion rather than disappearing in big games.
Oh god no on 22:52 - May 29 with 2091 viewsGloryHunter

Oh god no on 22:42 - May 29 by Rs_Holy

Sterling and Rashford (the other evening) very Worrying from an England point of view... need to rise to the occasion rather than disappearing in big games.

Reece James very encouraging, though.
Oh god no on 22:53 - May 29 with 2089 viewsLogman

Don't get me started on England. I think Southgate has given up on the idea of us playing football if he picks the likes of Sterling ahead of someone like Bamford.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh god no on 22:55 - May 29 with 2079 viewsHamptonR

Oh god no on 22:07 - May 29 by thame_hoops

Joe Cole acting like he played for Chelsea his whole career, very odd

I thought the same.
Joe -Chelsea- Cole, born and bred at Stamford Bridge?
Oh god no on 23:02 - May 29 with 2052 viewsozexile

What a dreadful thing to wake up to.
Oh god no on 23:05 - May 29 with 2033 viewsgazza1

well done and congratulations to the Bees and Chelsea.....deserved wins.

Very sad it is not recognised by so many on this MB.....
Oh god no on 23:14 - May 29 with 1996 viewsMyke

Oh god no on 22:37 - May 29 by Logman

Don't agree with that at all - re Sterling. By far City's most potent attacker tonight and should have been left on. Marhez was completely ineffective and Foden anonymous. Either (or both) should have been removed in his stead.
Agree that Kante was the best player on the pitch though
Oh god no on 23:18 - May 29 with 1984 viewsted_hendrix

Never watched a second of each game, couldn't give a toss who won or lost.

Blazing sunshine all afternoon into the evening from about 1.00pm where I spent my time pottering about in the garden, turn your fcking televisions of and get outside.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Oh god no on 23:19 - May 29 with 1977 viewstraininvain

Oh god no on 22:52 - May 29 by GloryHunter

Reece James very encouraging, though.

The only positive tonight is that James, Chilwell and Mount will be playing in the same team as Foden and co in a few weeks time. We might just have a chance this summer.
Oh god no on 23:25 - May 29 with 1960 viewstraininvain

Oh god no on 23:14 - May 29 by Myke

Don't agree with that at all - re Sterling. By far City's most potent attacker tonight and should have been left on. Marhez was completely ineffective and Foden anonymous. Either (or both) should have been removed in his stead.
Agree that Kante was the best player on the pitch though

We must’ve been watching a different game. City barely had a chance on goal and Sterling was woeful. Lord knows why Guardiola decided to start him tonight after he’s barely featured in the knockout games this season.

That one decision meant that Foden and Gundogan played deeper and De Bruyne couldn’t get in the game. And it gave Kante the chance to boss the midfield without Fernandinho or Rodri to worry about. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!
[Post edited 29 May 2021 23:26]
Oh god no on 23:33 - May 29 with 1949 viewsRs_Holy

Oh god no on 23:05 - May 29 by gazza1

well done and congratulations to the Bees and Chelsea.....deserved wins.

Very sad it is not recognised by so many on this MB.....

Oh god no on 23:52 - May 29 with 1900 viewsMrSheen

Very drunk on home brew so will keep this short.

I have Brentford supporting friends so good luck in the valley of death next season.

Guardiola is a conman. Deserves to be staked out in the desert and covered in honey for the ants to have their way.
Oh god no on 00:33 - May 30 with 1841 viewsLoftgirl

Oh god no on 23:02 - May 29 by ozexile

What a dreadful thing to wake up to.

I agree. I got up to watch the play-off final I'd recorded. Watched it on fast forward once Brentford got their second. I got sick of the rolling around and feigning injury every time a Swansea player got near them. I felt safe in the knowledge that City would win the big one. Turned on the PC only see this.
Oh god no on 02:09 - May 30 with 1766 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Oh god no on 22:06 - May 29 by qpr_1968

thought the referee was outstanding, let everything flow.
completeley ignored the players that had been shot rolling all round the pitch.

good game to watch all round.

Great job from the Ref he set a standard that hopefully others will reach.
Can't agree on your second point though I was very disappointed in the game myself.I had a feeling if Chelsea scored first they would lock it down and thats exactly how it played out.
Horrible selection decision by Pep and once KBD got injured it was all over IMO.
Both Manchester teams lost and one analyst made a great point.Both Utd and City loaded their teams at kickoff with attacking talent and once it backfired not much could be done.
Sterling has fallen miles off and wont feature for England if he does not pick it up
Oh god no on 06:53 - May 30 with 1656 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Oh god no on 23:52 - May 29 by MrSheen

Very drunk on home brew so will keep this short.

I have Brentford supporting friends so good luck in the valley of death next season.

Guardiola is a conman. Deserves to be staked out in the desert and covered in honey for the ants to have their way.

Homebrew you say ?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Oh god no on 06:57 - May 30 with 1653 viewsStanisgod

Super cup should be a feast of football, Villarael and Scum standing in their own halves looking at each other waiting for the other to attack.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Oh god no on 07:01 - May 30 with 1646 viewsHAYESBOY

Ah bollx........It wasn't a dream.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Oh god no on 07:33 - May 30 with 1601 viewsozexile

Oh god no on 23:19 - May 29 by traininvain

The only positive tonight is that James, Chilwell and Mount will be playing in the same team as Foden and co in a few weeks time. We might just have a chance this summer.

We all know as soon as they put on an England shirt they'll play like they've never seen a football before.
Oh god no on 07:53 - May 30 with 1555 viewsstowmarketrange

Oh god no on 23:18 - May 29 by ted_hendrix

Never watched a second of each game, couldn't give a toss who won or lost.

Blazing sunshine all afternoon into the evening from about 1.00pm where I spent my time pottering about in the garden, turn your fcking televisions of and get outside.

Nor me Ted.Luckily I was working last night and missed it all.Unfortunately I got texts from people who were very quiet 2 weeks ago when the lost a final.
As someone else said,the genie came out the bottle in 2012,so although I hate to see them winning anything,it is only another trophy they’ve bought.
It was another blow on an already sh@t day when the only team in Middlesex got promoted.
Oh god no on 09:03 - May 30 with 1367 viewsbosh67

I really don't care about them. We came 9th in the Championship playing great football and with Charlie Austin... So... F*ck em!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024