Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sharehunters alert 14:13 - Jun 30 with 36330 viewsSandyman

Looks like someone / some people are trying to hoover up shares.

[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 14:14]
Sharehunters alert on 20:12 - Jul 2 with 2851 views49thseason

Sharehunters alert on 19:58 - Jul 2 by SuddenLad

Thank you.

I was trying to 'head them off at the pass' so to speak. That said, if ALL directors have to agree to the sale/transfer, it will become clear what intentions any of them may have when they will literally be forced to show their hand.

Exactly!
There is also an option to re-write the Articles in such a way that the acquiring of over 50% of the shares would require 75% of the shares held by members to vote in agreement this would mean that 25% +1 of the shares in issue would be enough to prevent anyone from owning 50% +1 and thus becoming a majority owner.
Sharehunters alert on 20:42 - Jul 2 with 2731 viewsThreeLions

There is a rumour that the despised ex directors are nearing 40%. This needs to be confirmed but I urge any shareholders to please ignore this approach for the future of the club.
Sharehunters alert on 21:12 - Jul 2 with 2554 viewsThreeLions

It does sound like it could do. Let's hope the rumour is wrong.
Sharehunters alert on 21:27 - Jul 2 with 2477 viewsThreeLions

It looks like the ex board members are set out to destroy the club.
Sharehunters alert on 21:29 - Jul 2 with 2462 viewsD_Alien

Sharehunters alert on 21:12 - Jul 2 by ThreeLions

It does sound like it could do. Let's hope the rumour is wrong.

Why would Kilpatrick sell shares to the two former directors (or their acolytes) that he voted (with his shares) to be dismissed from the Board, just over four weeks ago?

[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 21:30]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sharehunters alert on 21:32 - Jul 2 with 2440 viewsSuddenLad

Sharehunters alert on 21:29 - Jul 2 by D_Alien

Why would Kilpatrick sell shares to the two former directors (or their acolytes) that he voted (with his shares) to be dismissed from the Board, just over four weeks ago?

Perhaps the offer was one he couldn't refuse.....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sharehunters alert on 21:35 - Jul 2 with 2411 viewsjudd

Sharehunters alert on 21:29 - Jul 2 by D_Alien

Or didn't...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sharehunters alert on 21:38 - Jul 2 with 2389 viewsjoecooke

Sharehunters alert on 21:32 - Jul 2 by SuddenLad

Perhaps the offer was one he couldn't refuse.....

Being a Rochdalian and a Rochdale AFC supporter is priceless.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Login to get fewer ads

Sharehunters alert on 21:38 - Jul 2 with 2376 viewsD_Alien

Sharehunters alert on 21:35 - Jul 2 by judd

Or didn't...

Ah, was it an abstention?

Sharehunters alert on 21:41 - Jul 2 with 2337 viewsjudd

Sharehunters alert on 21:38 - Jul 2 by D_Alien

Ah, was it an abstention?

I don't know but it would.not surprise me

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sharehunters alert on 21:47 - Jul 2 with 2280 viewsThreeLions

Yes!!!
Sharehunters alert on 22:39 - Jul 2 with 2030 viewsJames1980

Why are these parasites not being open and honest about their plans and selling them to ALL the fans why the club will be better in their hands and how they will invest vast sums on ensuring entertaining football to draw the crowds the finest ales in the bars and pies worthy of Michelin stars in the kiosks.
Unless of course it won't be better off and they know it won't be better off and they have no intention it will be better off.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 22:51]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Sharehunters alert on 22:45 - Jul 2 with 1994 viewsDaleiLama

Sharehunters alert on 21:27 - Jul 2 by ThreeLions

It looks like the ex board members are set out to destroy the club.

For 30 pieces of silver. Judas.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Sharehunters alert on 22:57 - Jul 2 with 1925 viewsD_Alien

Sharehunters alert on 22:39 - Jul 2 by James1980

Why are these parasites not being open and honest about their plans and selling them to ALL the fans why the club will be better in their hands and how they will invest vast sums on ensuring entertaining football to draw the crowds the finest ales in the bars and pies worthy of Michelin stars in the kiosks.
Unless of course it won't be better off and they know it won't be better off and they have no intention it will be better off.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 22:51]

That's exactly what the intention is James - to do the club and its fans harm

Why?

At a guess, they'll see it as payback; not only for being voted off the board and the resulting disruption to their lives and the sinecure of being a self-appointed CEO but quite possibly for issues which have rumbled for much longer

Two examples (of many): GR being called out for having a go at a fan who had the temerity to voice his displeasure at something or other. DB being ridiculed for his "David's Diary" which was a pile of bland shite. The disquiet among fans had been building for some time, culminating in the events of the past month or so

In effect, their lives have been turned upside down. They 100% deserved it but the repercussions are being felt and it's still possible they're being fed inside information

I'm confident in our future, as fans, but the fight isn't over yet. They need be in no doubt that whatever they think they can throw at us, we'll be ready, able and committed to the cause beyond the limitations of their imaginations

Sharehunters alert on 23:10 - Jul 2 with 1864 viewsJames1980

Sharehunters alert on 22:57 - Jul 2 by D_Alien

That's exactly what the intention is James - to do the club and its fans harm

Why?

At a guess, they'll see it as payback; not only for being voted off the board and the resulting disruption to their lives and the sinecure of being a self-appointed CEO but quite possibly for issues which have rumbled for much longer

Two examples (of many): GR being called out for having a go at a fan who had the temerity to voice his displeasure at something or other. DB being ridiculed for his "David's Diary" which was a pile of bland shite. The disquiet among fans had been building for some time, culminating in the events of the past month or so

In effect, their lives have been turned upside down. They 100% deserved it but the repercussions are being felt and it's still possible they're being fed inside information

I'm confident in our future, as fans, but the fight isn't over yet. They need be in no doubt that whatever they think they can throw at us, we'll be ready, able and committed to the cause beyond the limitations of their imaginations

Ridiculous petty and childish

Sharehunters alert on 23:15 - Jul 2 with 1845 viewsD_Alien

Sharehunters alert on 23:10 - Jul 2 by James1980

Ridiculous petty and childish

Not sure about that

It's the age-old reaction to being found out and in many ways entirely predictable. Calling it childish is to underestimate the basic human instincts at play here - that's what we're up against and we all need to be prepared for it

Sharehunters alert on 23:21 - Jul 2 with 1792 viewsJames1980

Sharehunters alert on 23:15 - Jul 2 by D_Alien

Not sure about that

It's the age-old reaction to being found out and in many ways entirely predictable. Calling it childish is to underestimate the basic human instincts at play here - that's what we're up against and we all need to be prepared for it

It just reminded me of the kid that picks up the ball and says im going home because they are losing. Fortunately at the moment the spoilt brat doesn't own the ball.

Sharehunters alert on 23:29 - Jul 2 with 2735 viewsD_Alien

Sharehunters alert on 23:21 - Jul 2 by James1980

It just reminded me of the kid that picks up the ball and says im going home because they are losing. Fortunately at the moment the spoilt brat doesn't own the ball.

Maybe, but it goes way, way beyond that

I'm not sure comparisons with playgrounds are much use, however apt

[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 23:29]

Sharehunters alert on 23:37 - Jul 2 with 2674 viewsmandyf_RAFC

Very worryingly, I have been forwarded an email tonight which has a lot of allegations and clearly shows that the Chairman has publicly lied about stating he had never spoken to this group. He emailed this Alexander Jarvis offering him a position on the board on the 22 of June!? but his tweet saying he had never spoken to them was on the 30th of June.

Sharehunters alert on 23:43 - Jul 2 with 2647 views49thseason

Sharehunters alert on 23:37 - Jul 2 by mandyf_RAFC

Very worryingly, I have been forwarded an email tonight which has a lot of allegations and clearly shows that the Chairman has publicly lied about stating he had never spoken to this group. He emailed this Alexander Jarvis offering him a position on the board on the 22 of June!? but his tweet saying he had never spoken to them was on the 30th of June.

Well its true he didnt actually speak to him, the email is probably one of several formulaic ones sent to clear the backlog,. No need to make enemies unneccessarily.
Did Guage actually have any real idea who this bloke is?
Sharehunters alert on 23:46 - Jul 2 with 2632 viewsSuddenLad

Sharehunters alert on 23:37 - Jul 2 by mandyf_RAFC

That doesn't mean that the Chairman has 'spoken' to anyone at all. It means that an e-mail from all the contacts on the club database was sent from the club, by way of an update/introduction.

Stop sh!t-stirring.

Sharehunters alert on 23:48 - Jul 2 with 2627 viewsmandyf_RAFC

Sharehunters alert on 20:42 - Jul 2 by ThreeLions

There is a rumour that the despised ex directors are nearing 40%. This needs to be confirmed but I urge any shareholders to please ignore this approach for the future of the club.

What are the intentions of this group that are buying shares? Why is the Chairman and the board so against it if they claim they have "never even spoken to them"?
I don't understand, but I really want to. The future of the club is at steak.
Has this group been given an opportunity to tell us its plans? I may be wrong but anybody who has the interests of the club at heart and is willing to invest money then I am open to hearing what the have to say before making a judgement based on something that may or may not be true.

How can we expect to move forward as a club when people (who yes I admit we don't know their intentions yet) are receiving abuse and being called con artists before they have even had an opportunity to speak to us.
Sharehunters alert on 23:51 - Jul 2 with 2601 viewsSuddenLad

Sharehunters alert on 23:48 - Jul 2 by mandyf_RAFC

What are the intentions of this group that are buying shares? Why is the Chairman and the board so against it if they claim they have "never even spoken to them"?
I don't understand, but I really want to. The future of the club is at steak.
Has this group been given an opportunity to tell us its plans? I may be wrong but anybody who has the interests of the club at heart and is willing to invest money then I am open to hearing what the have to say before making a judgement based on something that may or may not be true.

How can we expect to move forward as a club when people (who yes I admit we don't know their intentions yet) are receiving abuse and being called con artists before they have even had an opportunity to speak to us.

If the future of the club is at 'STEAK', put me down for either a 'T'-bone or a Tomahawk.

With English mustard.

Sharehunters alert on 23:52 - Jul 2 with 2595 viewsJames1980

Sharehunters alert on 23:46 - Jul 2 by SuddenLad

That doesn't mean that the Chairman has 'spoken' to anyone at all. It means that an e-mail from all the contacts on the club database was sent from the club, by way of an update/introduction.

Stop sh!t-stirring.

Perhaps others that received that email as well could put it up personal info redacted of course, to show it was just a mail shot.

Sharehunters alert on 23:53 - Jul 2 with 2586 viewsmandyf_RAFC

Sharehunters alert on 23:46 - Jul 2 by SuddenLad

Stop sh!t-stirring.

Something doesn't seem right to me......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024