Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sharehunters alert 14:13 - Jun 30 with 36348 viewsSandyman

Looks like someone / some people are trying to hoover up shares.

[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 14:14]
Sharehunters alert on 23:56 - Jul 2 with 3083 viewsjudd

Sharehunters alert on 23:53 - Jul 2 by mandyf_RAFC

Something doesn't seem right to me......

Who is your favourite player, Mandy?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sharehunters alert on 23:56 - Jul 2 with 3080 viewsSandyman

Sirloin steak please.

New user talking about "our club" though we've never heard of you (obvious connection with the sharks who've turned up in the last few days trying to kill the club) with a fake e mail graphic I could have knocked up in 5 minutes.

Jeesuz, they think we are thick.

Had a lovely steak in Paris once.

Next.....
Sharehunters alert on 23:57 - Jul 2 with 3070 viewsJames1980

A gcse IT student could create that
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 0:08]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Sharehunters alert on 00:08 - Jul 3 with 2985 views_Windydale

Windup merchants. It's a good effort though!
Sharehunters alert on 00:08 - Jul 3 with 2979 viewsBrierls

You’re correct, something isn’t right. It’s you and you’ve already been rumbled.

I’ve just reported Mr Jarvis for failing to isolate after returning from Moscow. Russia is on the Amber list for travel.

Thanks for bringing this evidence to our attention.
Sharehunters alert on 00:09 - Jul 3 with 2974 views49thseason

Sharehunters alert on 23:48 - Jul 2 by mandyf_RAFC

What are the intentions of this group that are buying shares? Why is the Chairman and the board so against it if they claim they have "never even spoken to them"?
I don't understand, but I really want to. The future of the club is at steak.
Has this group been given an opportunity to tell us its plans? I may be wrong but anybody who has the interests of the club at heart and is willing to invest money then I am open to hearing what the have to say before making a judgement based on something that may or may not be true.

How can we expect to move forward as a club when people (who yes I admit we don't know their intentions yet) are receiving abuse and being called con artists before they have even had an opportunity to speak to us.

Mandy, someone is sounding out shareholders about selling their shares in RAFC and making false claims about the number of shares they have already bought. They are working for someone who runs a company called Blackbridge which has £181 in its last set of accounts and which apparently claims to help millionaires buy football clubs. Very wealthy people, in my experience, do not employ penniless 27 year old scousers to to help buy companies out for them.
This is, in my opinion another chancer as per Halsall who had a leased Roller but no actual cash in any of his businesses. Maybe this latest clown to try his luck is part of the same scam.
Would it be good to have a well-intentioned person with lots of money to spend on the board, probably yes, do we need an influx of Bottomley clones, chancers and people who know FA about RAFC and its fans? NO.
Sharehunters alert on 00:14 - Jul 3 with 2910 viewsSandyman

Sharehunters alert on 23:57 - Jul 2 by James1980

A gcse IT student could create that
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 0:08]

Easy isn't it James? I could create a corker implicating this mandy chap .

However, here is a REAL one:

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Simon Gauge <Simon.Gauge@rochdaleafc.co.uk>
> Date: 24 June 2021 at 22:53:24 BST
> To: Alexander Jarvis <ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com>
> Subject: Call Tomorrow
>
> 
> Hi Alex,
>
> I have been made aware by some shareholders that you have been making enquiries about purchasing their shares.
> We have also had a complaint that data has been released to you from somebody within the club, a matter that we are now investigating.
> There is also an accusation that the club’s view on any sale of shares has been misrepresented, again an accusation we are duty bound to investigate.
>
> Because of the above and having taken legal advice if you are intending to purchase any shares the board will not approve a share transfer until the above matter is fully investigated. We will endeavour to get this completed within 3 weeks.
>
> I will not be available for the scheduled call tomorrow
>
> Best regards
> Simon

Touché Mandy love X Round here, our mate Chalky from Notts County gets told to FOOK OFF. Tonight, the honour is yours.

FOOK OFF.
Sharehunters alert on 00:14 - Jul 3 with 2907 viewsjudd

Date: 24 June 2021 at 22:53:24 BST
To: Alexander Jarvis <ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com>
Subject: Call Tomorrow

Hi Alex,

I have been made aware by some shareholders that you have been making enquiries about purchasing their shares.
We have also had a complaint that data has been released to you from somebody within the club, a matter that we are now investigating.
There is also an accusation that the club’s view on any sale of shares has been misrepresented, again an accusation we are duty bound to investigate.

Because of the above and having taken legal advice if you are intending to purchase any shares the board will not approve a share transfer until the above matter is fully investigated. We will endeavour to get this completed within 3 weeks.

I will not be available for the scheduled call tomorrow

Best regards
Simon

Mandy,.you slàaaaaaaaaag
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 0:16]

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Sharehunters alert on 00:21 - Jul 3 with 2843 viewsSandyman

Note:

ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com

Should you wish to enquire personally what our new found friend mandyf_RAFC is up to. She's clearly not arsed about sharing his e mail address.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 0:24]
Sharehunters alert on 00:27 - Jul 3 with 2801 viewsdawlishdale

It's appalling that the very future of the club is being touted about by ex Directors /CEO's to some fookin' charlatans who are trying to mop up shares on the cheap without putting a fookin' penny into the club.

100% shame on any shareholders who might consider selling out to these scum.

(Hi Mandy/DB)

Anyone trying to buy into my club will face one hell of a battle... and 100% moreso if they manage it on the sly. They have NO IDEA what they face,
Sharehunters alert on 00:33 - Jul 3 with 2768 viewsfitzochris

I wonder if these folk have been targeting others with large shareholdings? If so, you’d like to think the legacy of those people would mean more than some quick cash. If not, we could end up with another Blackpool on our hands. No one wants that, do they?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sharehunters alert on 00:53 - Jul 3 with 2633 viewsTomRAFC

Another instance of a fake profile on this messageboard exposing this group of naive narcissists. Thank you for making it so easy.

As adults often say to infants, "I hope you never grow up".

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Sharehunters alert on 00:59 - Jul 3 with 4717 viewsSandyman

Nice one D Alien - you got a like from a brand new user. My word, the new members of this forum are murmurating like starlings tonight.

Sharehunters alert on 01:09 - Jul 3 with 4659 viewsD_Alien

Sharehunters alert on 00:59 - Jul 3 by Sandyman

Nice one D Alien - you got a like from a brand new user. My word, the new members of this forum are murmurating like starlings tonight.

Aye, noticed that, plus a few others too

We're used to fly-by-nights

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sharehunters alert on 01:16 - Jul 3 with 4619 viewsThreeLions

Sharehunters alert on 23:48 - Jul 2 by mandyf_RAFC

What are the intentions of this group that are buying shares? Why is the Chairman and the board so against it if they claim they have "never even spoken to them"?
I don't understand, but I really want to. The future of the club is at steak.
Has this group been given an opportunity to tell us its plans? I may be wrong but anybody who has the interests of the club at heart and is willing to invest money then I am open to hearing what the have to say before making a judgement based on something that may or may not be true.

How can we expect to move forward as a club when people (who yes I admit we don't know their intentions yet) are receiving abuse and being called con artists before they have even had an opportunity to speak to us.

Why don't you tell us their intentions? Come on lay your cards on the table and stop trying to ruin our club. Your parasites and IF you ever gain any control of our club I sure won't be stepping foot in the ground again as I expect many others will be of the same mindset.

So please kindly take your agenda and stick it up your rectum
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 1:17]
Sharehunters alert on 08:43 - Jul 3 with 4206 viewsThreeLions

The two people behind the two ex directors snaffling up shares are Andrew Curran and Darrell Rose. Both property developers which sets alarm bells ringing immediately.
Sharehunters alert on 08:45 - Jul 3 with 4208 viewsRAFCBLUE

Sharehunters alert on 23:37 - Jul 2 by mandyf_RAFC

Very worryingly, I have been forwarded an email tonight which has a lot of allegations and clearly shows that the Chairman has publicly lied about stating he had never spoken to this group. He emailed this Alexander Jarvis offering him a position on the board on the 22 of June!? but his tweet saying he had never spoken to them was on the 30th of June.

Here's the obvious data protection question Mandy given that will have come off a secure IT server:

1. Are you Alex Jarvis or Simon Gauge?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Sharehunters alert on 09:11 - Jul 3 with 4117 viewsThreeLions

Sharehunters alert on 08:45 - Jul 3 by RAFCBLUE

Here's the obvious data protection question Mandy given that will have come off a secure IT server:

1. Are you Alex Jarvis or Simon Gauge?

I think we can all guess its not Simon!
Sharehunters alert on 09:17 - Jul 3 with 4097 viewsRAFCBLUE

Sharehunters alert on 09:11 - Jul 3 by ThreeLions

I think we can all guess its not Simon!

If it is Alex Jarvis posting this email or sharing with it for an associate to post this email then I suspect he has breached an NDA, assuming David Bottomley put one in place.

The obvious defense the club will have is Simon Gauge's inbox. If our server shows it's gone from Simon Gauge to Alex Jarvis.

If it's gone nowhere else then Alex Jarvis is leakier than our back four when Balkenstein and Trotman were here!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Sharehunters alert on 09:45 - Jul 3 with 4010 viewsfinberty

Three questions for Mandy:

1. Do you think BBM is a talented young manager?
2. Does Hasbro mean anything to you?
3. Do you cry at inappropriate moments in meetings?

Thank you.
Sharehunters alert on 10:15 - Jul 3 with 3907 viewsseasidedale

I have been following the thread but am I missing something here, the other thread seem to indicate that the club could have new owners by the end of the weekend, are we that close to a takeover?
Sharehunters alert on 10:43 - Jul 3 with 3813 viewsSuddenLad

Sharehunters alert on 10:15 - Jul 3 by seasidedale

I have been following the thread but am I missing something here, the other thread seem to indicate that the club could have new owners by the end of the weekend, are we that close to a takeover?

Yes. That close.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sharehunters alert on 16:20 - Jul 3 with 3394 viewstony_roch975

Sharehunters alert on 10:43 - Jul 3 by SuddenLad

Yes. That close.

All very worrying but whose shares does the grapevine say have been transferred? I get that Andrew Kelly's 53000 are important, both the number and his track record, but unless other major shareholders have sold out I don't see where the 40% would come from?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Sharehunters alert on 16:48 - Jul 3 with 3262 viewsSuddenLad

Sharehunters alert on 16:20 - Jul 3 by tony_roch975

All very worrying but whose shares does the grapevine say have been transferred? I get that Andrew Kelly's 53000 are important, both the number and his track record, but unless other major shareholders have sold out I don't see where the 40% would come from?

The balance of power currently lies with Kelly. If he sells his shares to the new bidders, they will have control.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sharehunters alert on 16:53 - Jul 3 with 3231 viewsTomRAFC

Sharehunters alert on 16:20 - Jul 3 by tony_roch975

Andrew Kilpatrick 21.87%
Andrew Kelly 11.58%
North Yard Analytics Llc 7.42%
Gergedan Llc 7.42%
Graham Rawlinson 2.83%
David Bottomley 2.6%

These are the most recent percentages I could find, so might not be perfect. This would total 53.72% if all share transfers were completed legally.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 17:00]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024