Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sharehunters alert 14:13 - Jun 30 with 36328 viewsSandyman

Looks like someone / some people are trying to hoover up shares.

[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 14:14]
Sharehunters alert on 16:59 - Jul 3 with 7056 viewstony_roch975

Sharehunters alert on 16:53 - Jul 3 by TomRAFC

Andrew Kilpatrick 21.87%
Andrew Kelly 11.58%
North Yard Analytics Llc 7.42%
Gergedan Llc 7.42%
Graham Rawlinson 2.83%
David Bottomley 2.6%

These are the most recent percentages I could find, so might not be perfect. This would total 53.72% if all share transfers were completed legally.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 17:00]

I get those would need to be the figures for a majority and most are reasonable assumptions but that requires Andrew Kilpatrick to have sold - are you saying he has?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Sharehunters alert on 17:03 - Jul 3 with 7003 viewsTomRAFC

Sharehunters alert on 16:59 - Jul 3 by tony_roch975

I get those would need to be the figures for a majority and most are reasonable assumptions but that requires Andrew Kilpatrick to have sold - are you saying he has?

I'm not in the know about that, sorry.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Sharehunters alert on 17:04 - Jul 3 with 6983 viewsD_Alien

Sharehunters alert on 16:59 - Jul 3 by tony_roch975

That's what i was querying last night

How has it become evident that the shareholdings of those mentioned leave A Kelly with the balance of power?

[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 17:06]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sharehunters alert on 18:09 - Jul 3 with 6738 viewsD_Alien

That's not a bad idea (and you're right about any local business in that regard) but there's been posts suggesting - or stronger than that - ownership of the club is in the balance this weekend

Where's the factual basis for this?

Of course, steps need to be taken to help secure the longer term future of the club with the fans heavily involved - but is the past 24 hours just a load of scaremongering? If not, and there is some substance to the claims, those making them need to put something on here that backs that up

There's a highly emotive and heartfelt thread about A Kelly. I'm hoping he'll do the right thing with his shares as much as anyone, but surely if there was a genuine balance of power issue imminent, a statement would already have been issued? He is, after all, still a director. Why the silence?

[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 18:14]

Sharehunters alert on 19:07 - Jul 3 with 6554 viewsSuddenLad

Sharehunters alert on 18:09 - Jul 3 by D_Alien

That's not a bad idea (and you're right about any local business in that regard) but there's been posts suggesting - or stronger than that - ownership of the club is in the balance this weekend

Of course, steps need to be taken to help secure the longer term future of the club with the fans heavily involved - but is the past 24 hours just a load of scaremongering? If not, and there is some substance to the claims, those making them need to put something on here that backs that up

There's a highly emotive and heartfelt thread about A Kelly. I'm hoping he'll do the right thing with his shares as much as anyone, but surely if there was a genuine balance of power issue imminent, a statement would already have been issued? He is, after all, still a director. Why the silence?

Donald Rumsfeld passed away last weekend. His quote here is as apt as any:

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know".

I am absolutely certain that you/we will be told more when the situation allows, but don't doubt or under estimate the danger that presents itself. There is much going on that will no doubt reach the surface in good time.

Sit tight and pray.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sharehunters alert on 19:33 - Jul 3 with 6477 viewsTomRAFC

Sharehunters alert on 18:09 - Jul 3 by D_Alien

There hasn't been silence. The club has contacted the shareholders several times and released statements. The thread of open letters to Andrew Kelly was started by the chair of the trust.

The level of transparency from the club and the trust has been superb. I'm genuinely worried about the possible consequences of this, Jarvis has form. I do trust the club to communicate with us when there is something solid to communicate.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 21:53]

Sharehunters alert on 19:39 - Jul 3 with 6442 viewsSuddenLad

Sharehunters alert on 19:33 - Jul 3 by TomRAFC

There hasn't been silence. The club has contacted the shareholders several times and released statements. The thread of open letters to Andrew Kelly was started by the chair of the trust.

The level of transparency from the club and the trust has been superb. I'm genuinely worried about the possible consequences of this, Jarvis has form. I do trust the club to communicate with us when there is something solid to communicate.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 21:53]

^^^^^^^^^^^^

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sharehunters alert on 08:36 - Jul 4 with 6642 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

So, the sequence of events as I understand it is-
Board members attempt a new share issue to bring an individual & funds into the club whose reputation is let’s say dubious. This is defeated by a hastily assembled group of long standing dale shareholders & the trust resulting in the removal of 2 board members.
Undaunted several large shareholders (including board members) decide to sell their shares regardless to another party who has no previous association with either the club or the town, but who is a property developer.
To those who have already sold out, although it’s your right to sell your shareholding to whoever you want, you have shown a disgraceful disregard for a club that you should be acting as a custodian of.
To those shareholders considering your position this morning, please think about an institution that has been in this town for over 100 years & do the right thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Sharehunters alert on 11:58 - Jul 4 with 6230 viewsstayalert

Best wishes from Swindon!

Just a head’s up which may or may not be relevant. This Curran fella could well be the same one who also had a financial hook in our club. In return for finance he had his son put in the squad despite his obvious ineptitude. There are so many skeletons coming out now a takeover is imminent that we fear for our existence. No doubt Power will be looking for another mug club to get his claws into - although I suspect him to get a ban from further involvement with football. That doesn’t mean, of course, he could be pulling the strings from the shadows.

Keep vigilant and good luck!
Sharehunters alert on 12:13 - Jul 4 with 6142 viewskel

Sharehunters alert on 11:58 - Jul 4 by stayalert

Best wishes from Swindon!

Just a head’s up which may or may not be relevant. This Curran fella could well be the same one who also had a financial hook in our club. In return for finance he had his son put in the squad despite his obvious ineptitude. There are so many skeletons coming out now a takeover is imminent that we fear for our existence. No doubt Power will be looking for another mug club to get his claws into - although I suspect him to get a ban from further involvement with football. That doesn’t mean, of course, he could be pulling the strings from the shadows.

Keep vigilant and good luck!

I remember reading about said player on your forum after the game here and remember Sheridan spitting his dummy in the after match interview. I believe it’s the same guy, yes.
Sharehunters alert on 12:15 - Jul 4 with 6117 viewsYadHoDale

To quote a Swindon fan on another forum:
"I think we may know one of them. Curran is the fella whose son got a contract, paid for by daddy, and was permanently in the match day squad and actually got fairly regular run outs despite being totally clueless as a footballer. Obviously has links with the departing Lee Power who is trying his hardest to make our club extinct. Also noticed McGreal is being touted as your next manager - another Power connection.

This all may be coincidence but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck . . ."

In view of the connection to Power, would Curran pass the Fit and Proper Person" test??
Sharehunters alert on 13:03 - Jul 4 with 5957 viewsDaleFan7

Sharehunters alert on 12:15 - Jul 4 by YadHoDale

To quote a Swindon fan on another forum:
"I think we may know one of them. Curran is the fella whose son got a contract, paid for by daddy, and was permanently in the match day squad and actually got fairly regular run outs despite being totally clueless as a footballer. Obviously has links with the departing Lee Power who is trying his hardest to make our club extinct. Also noticed McGreal is being touted as your next manager - another Power connection.

This all may be coincidence but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck . . ."

In view of the connection to Power, would Curran pass the Fit and Proper Person" test??

The fit and proper test isn't fit and proper itself so I can't see if being a problem for them.
Sharehunters alert on 13:11 - Jul 4 with 5875 viewsstayalert

Apart from being a shyster, Curran has no black marks to his name - yet. Power will get a ban, I’m sure. It’s looking likely he’ll be out on his arse this week. Hope to God him and his don’t rock up at your place. Don’t believe any single word they come out with.
Sharehunters alert on 14:33 - Jul 4 with 5479 viewsTomRAFC

Sharehunters alert on 13:11 - Jul 4 by stayalert

Apart from being a shyster, Curran has no black marks to his name - yet. Power will get a ban, I’m sure. It’s looking likely he’ll be out on his arse this week. Hope to God him and his don’t rock up at your place. Don’t believe any single word they come out with.

Anything you folks know and tactics you have will be hugely welcome.

Should this have gone through, we need to hoover up the knowledge of every fanbase who has had a similar battle on it's hands.

It could be battle plan time.

Sharehunters alert on 14:43 - Jul 4 with 5399 viewsboromat

Think this might be Alex Jarvis that has joined the discussion on Twitter. Joined Twitter yesterday description reads something like "trade crypto loves Dale"

Edit: The Twitter link no longer works as he deleted his account.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 16:05]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Sharehunters alert on 14:48 - Jul 4 with 5372 viewsD_Alien

Sharehunters alert on 14:33 - Jul 4 by TomRAFC

Anything you folks know and tactics you have will be hugely welcome.

Should this have gone through, we need to hoover up the knowledge of every fanbase who has had a similar battle on it's hands.

It could be battle plan time.

These are the types of actions that will make a real difference

Through their networking with other official supporters Trusts, it'd be great if, in due course, the Dale Trust could help establish a resource that was available for all Trusts to tap into in the event their clubs became the prey of vultures

Even better, establish a dialogue with the EFL to get them on board right from the outset, and then get all this publicised at a national level (as per mikehunt's OP) to start the fightback against the bastards that seek to make a profit from the exploitation of well-meaning but currently vulnerable emotions of fans towards their hometown clubs

I, for one, refuse to subject myself to that kind of vulnerability, hence my posts on t' other thread

[Post edited 4 Jul 2021 15:03]

Sharehunters alert on 14:52 - Jul 4 with 5308 viewsJames1980

Could we get Fans United on board?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Sharehunters alert on 15:39 - Jul 4 with 5080 viewsstayalert

If if does, indeed, turn out to be these shysters contact STFC Trust.

https://truststfc.tv/

They initiated a NoMoneyNoPower campaign to starve him of funds. No STs, no merchandise, sponsors pulled out etc. I think it’s vital to stop this before they get control. Easier said than done, though.
Sharehunters alert on 22:58 - Jul 4 with 4621 viewsTomRAFC

The hope in me says we could get Curran and Rose to back out of the deal whilst any wheels were still in motion to complete the transfers. Most likely because they won't want to pay a large sum of money for a non-majority stake.

At that point it would be all systems go to get those shares into the right hands. If that meant having a cheap manager and rubbish transfer budget then so be it.

Sharehunters alert on 19:38 - Jul 5 with 3796 viewselectricblue

Sharehunters alert on 22:58 - Jul 4 by TomRAFC

The hope in me says we could get Curran and Rose to back out of the deal whilst any wheels were still in motion to complete the transfers. Most likely because they won't want to pay a large sum of money for a non-majority stake.

At that point it would be all systems go to get those shares into the right hands. If that meant having a cheap manager and rubbish transfer budget then so be it.

Can somebody explain the link between Curran, Rose and Lee Power.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Sharehunters alert on 22:03 - Jul 5 with 3554 viewsStourdale

Sharehunters alert on 19:38 - Jul 5 by electricblue

Can somebody explain the link between Curran, Rose and Lee Power.....

No idea what the link to Rose is. Curran is supposedly involved with Power at Swindon town, his son Taylor Curran plays for them.
Section’s of the fans think he only gets a game every week because his Dad is running the show.
Can find very little info on the guy other than that.
https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19244300.swindon-town-ownership-wrangle
I bit about what’s currently going on with Swindon which is very messy
Sharehunters alert on 22:11 - Jul 5 with 3531 viewsTomRAFC

Sharehunters alert on 22:03 - Jul 5 by Stourdale

No idea what the link to Rose is. Curran is supposedly involved with Power at Swindon town, his son Taylor Curran plays for them.
Section’s of the fans think he only gets a game every week because his Dad is running the show.
Can find very little info on the guy other than that.
https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19244300.swindon-town-ownership-wrangle
I bit about what’s currently going on with Swindon which is very messy

I think someone said they were in-laws / know eachother through a family marriage but I can't remember for sure.

Sharehunters alert on 08:45 - Jun 27 with 1945 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Bump.

Almost one year to the day that shareholders were being contacted by Jarvis.

Almost one year to the day that Mandy first appeared on here too.

#UpTheDaleNotForSale

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Sharehunters alert on 13:09 - Jun 27 with 1578 viewsboromat

Sharehunters alert on 08:45 - Jun 27 by UpTheDaleNotForSale

Bump.

Almost one year to the day that shareholders were being contacted by Jarvis.

Almost one year to the day that Mandy first appeared on here too.

#UpTheDaleNotForSale

In a week we will have another EGM hopefully well attended with old and new shareholders in attendance.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Sharehunters alert on 19:30 - Jun 27 with 1199 viewsRAFCBLUE

Sharehunters alert on 13:09 - Jun 27 by boromat

In a week we will have another EGM hopefully well attended with old and new shareholders in attendance.

Isn't the EGM this Thursday - 30th June?

Sounds like there is going to be a large number of people going.

And I've just seen that the Trust received 100% of votes in favour of both motions.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024