Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 55982 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 15:51 - Sep 7 with 757 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 15:37 - Sep 7 by saint68

Don't be absurd, that's rather a disgusting thing to insinuate.

It was a tongue in cheek comment. So if it is true, why is this happening there and nowhere else? Having said that, I can’t find anything to back up your claim.
You call me ignorant. I don’t believe that the Earth is flat. I believe the Americans put several men on the moon. I believe that a terrorist attack brought down the Twin Towers. I believe that JFK was assassinated by a lone gunman. If these things make me ignorant, so be it. I also don’t believe that the Covid pandemic is part of some kind of global conspiracy.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 16:05]
Third Covid Wave on 16:06 - Sep 7 with 740 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 15:51 - Sep 7 by Sadoldgit

It was a tongue in cheek comment. So if it is true, why is this happening there and nowhere else? Having said that, I can’t find anything to back up your claim.
You call me ignorant. I don’t believe that the Earth is flat. I believe the Americans put several men on the moon. I believe that a terrorist attack brought down the Twin Towers. I believe that JFK was assassinated by a lone gunman. If these things make me ignorant, so be it. I also don’t believe that the Covid pandemic is part of some kind of global conspiracy.

So you obviously didn't read the article in full which clearly addresses the anomaly in the unvaccinated orthodox community..all 1 million of them in a country of 9 million of which the other 8 million is 80% vaccinated..is it just pure luck?

Or is the vaccine causing a lot of these vaccinated patients adverse or insufficient protection..are these vaccinated more highly susceptible to spreading the virus over time..

But if you want to dismiss as just an anomaly that's your right..not very scientific though for a champion of scientists ..you seem to only want to accept anything that suits you, you don't even absorb information that questions or heaven forbid contradicts the science

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 16:12 - Sep 7 with 738 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 15:51 - Sep 7 by Sadoldgit

So can you just go and isolate one cell of covid-19 for me please bud, shouldn't be to difficult, we've shut the world down for it...

Must be millions available from the millions that have passed away..now once you've come back with that we'll have a baseline to start from..

I want proof now amigo .not computer modelling or hypothesis..just that single grain of truth..go grab it bud X
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 16:13]

Third Covid Wave on 16:14 - Sep 7 with 734 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 16:06 - Sep 7 by saint68

So you obviously didn't read the article in full which clearly addresses the anomaly in the unvaccinated orthodox community..all 1 million of them in a country of 9 million of which the other 8 million is 80% vaccinated..is it just pure luck?

Or is the vaccine causing a lot of these vaccinated patients adverse or insufficient protection..are these vaccinated more highly susceptible to spreading the virus over time..

But if you want to dismiss as just an anomaly that's your right..not very scientific though for a champion of scientists ..you seem to only want to accept anything that suits you, you don't even absorb information that questions or heaven forbid contradicts the science

With all due respect, I’d rather put my faith in the hands of a professional who knows what they are talking about rather than someone who gets their information from anti vaxers and conspiracy theorists.
Third Covid Wave on 16:19 - Sep 7 with 726 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 16:14 - Sep 7 by Sadoldgit

With all due respect, I’d rather put my faith in the hands of a professional who knows what they are talking about rather than someone who gets their information from anti vaxers and conspiracy theorists.

Go grab that covid-19 and isolate a sample please my good man..there's no truth without proof..shouldn't take you long surely..I mean just one isolated sample please..I'm not asking for the world..I just want to see that sample please mate..surely you've got one to show us all..surely

Third Covid Wave on 16:28 - Sep 7 with 711 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 16:19 - Sep 7 by saint68

Go grab that covid-19 and isolate a sample please my good man..there's no truth without proof..shouldn't take you long surely..I mean just one isolated sample please..I'm not asking for the world..I just want to see that sample please mate..surely you've got one to show us all..surely

Yet you constantly peddle your conspiracy theories without providing a shred of proof yourself? 🤔 If what you say is true, you must have hard evidence to back it up. I’m sure you are bright enough to understand that independent labs around the world do their own tests and if there was anything dodgy going on it would be out there by now.
Third Covid Wave on 16:32 - Sep 7 with 707 viewscynicalsaint

Third Covid Wave on 13:06 - Sep 7 by saint68

Hold the government to account as is being done by the very respected Anna De Buisseret ..

Start to ignore BBC propaganda and fear tactics...refuse any vaccine until its licenced in 2023

The government stated that 120000 people died last year of covid-19 .but the annual death rate doesn't correlate to that amount..

They don't follow the science they just do as they feel

They have removed masses of legally binding centuries old and more recent legislation to act in anyway they see fit..thats non democratic and will be found in time to be wholy illegal and unjustifiable.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 13:24]

Sorry to interrupt again but could you be a little more specific please?

When you say 'hold the government to account' what do you mean / how should i go about that and what outcome are you looking to achieve?
Third Covid Wave on 16:40 - Sep 7 with 700 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 16:28 - Sep 7 by Sadoldgit

Yet you constantly peddle your conspiracy theories without providing a shred of proof yourself? 🤔 If what you say is true, you must have hard evidence to back it up. I’m sure you are bright enough to understand that independent labs around the world do their own tests and if there was anything dodgy going on it would be out there by now.

I want proof bud, you get me that one single isolated covid-19 sample..the world has been turned upside down by this..surely that single sample is there to verify that it isn't an engineered pandemic.

I mean why wouldn't you be able to confirm that simple truth..go grab that sample please mate, I can't believe that after 20 plus months there isn't an isolated sample...please mate just that single definitive sample surely it isn't difficult..as you've been subjected to lockdowns and vaccination due to this critter..

You don't can't and will never be able to get it will you..yet you've been brainwashed into accepting a ghost is out to get ya..not a virus that should be easily available to isolate if it were available. In any other outbreak..
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 16:42]

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 16:52 - Sep 7 with 687 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 09:22 - Sep 7 by saint68

My God man. Learn some bloody history..the Rothschilds..

'...the Rothschilds...'

Historically, one of the biggest anti-semitic smears.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 17:00 - Sep 7 with 680 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 16:52 - Sep 7 by DorsetIan

'...the Rothschilds...'

Historically, one of the biggest anti-semitic smears.

Who have funded countless wars and Genocides across the planet..

But I'm sure they're cool and the gang now hey.

I suppose you are a bit more organised than Sogs..so any chance you can go grab that isolated sample please mate..not to to much to ask..I mean you must have access to that..

I have asked him but he really is struggling..I suppose you can nip that in the bud though can't you mate
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 17:03]

Third Covid Wave on 17:02 - Sep 7 with 677 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 16:40 - Sep 7 by saint68

I want proof bud, you get me that one single isolated covid-19 sample..the world has been turned upside down by this..surely that single sample is there to verify that it isn't an engineered pandemic.

I mean why wouldn't you be able to confirm that simple truth..go grab that sample please mate, I can't believe that after 20 plus months there isn't an isolated sample...please mate just that single definitive sample surely it isn't difficult..as you've been subjected to lockdowns and vaccination due to this critter..

You don't can't and will never be able to get it will you..yet you've been brainwashed into accepting a ghost is out to get ya..not a virus that should be easily available to isolate if it were available. In any other outbreak..
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 16:42]

What exactly is you point about this 'single isolated covid-19' sample?

Are you suggesting that Covid-19 doesn't exist?

Because its funny that's its genome has been mapped, tests to detect it have been developed, vaccines created to f@ck it up and different variants identified. Is all that lies too?

https://news.mit.edu/2021/map-sars-cov-2-genome-0511

What is it - does you want it sent to you gift wrapped, so that you can have a look at for yourself. Have you got a big electron microscope at yours?

Third Covid Wave on 17:05 - Sep 7 with 676 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:02 - Sep 7 by DorsetIan

What exactly is you point about this 'single isolated covid-19' sample?

Are you suggesting that Covid-19 doesn't exist?

Because its funny that's its genome has been mapped, tests to detect it have been developed, vaccines created to f@ck it up and different variants identified. Is all that lies too?

https://news.mit.edu/2021/map-sars-cov-2-genome-0511

What is it - does you want it sent to you gift wrapped, so that you can have a look at for yourself. Have you got a big electron microscope at yours?

Just show that single verifiable sample in isolation.. that is all I request..make it so bud X

Third Covid Wave on 17:06 - Sep 7 with 672 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 17:05 - Sep 7 by saint68

Just show that single verifiable sample in isolation.. that is all I request..make it so bud X

Here you go.

https://fullfact.org/health/Covid-isolated-virus/

Give them a ring, I'm sure they'll let you go round to have a look.

Third Covid Wave on 17:19 - Sep 7 with 664 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:06 - Sep 7 by DorsetIan

Here you go.

https://fullfact.org/health/Covid-isolated-virus/

Give them a ring, I'm sure they'll let you go round to have a look.

It hasn't been possible to do that by any government agency in the world.. that is a fact..even the yanks that know everything can't show it..

But virologist who manipulate and destroy cells with toxins and chemicals then starve the sample until all that I left is a completely degenerated sample can..

That link is not in anyway valid .

So yet again find that sample that scientists haven't been able to find throughout this plandemic

Don't try and use that tripe as factual..you are far better than that Ian.

So once again just have another look through the cupboard bring that undeniable truth back to me..shouldn't take too long surely bud X

As have governments done with legal changes the scientific community has changed its processes to.. the Koch method has always been the benchmark..but not now..oh how very handy...so change the rules to suit..yet more subterfuge..

It's been a great indicator previously but not now? Let's move the goalposts for covid...yet more bollox

Are you starting to see that you're being fed bullshit by governments...

[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 17:34]

Third Covid Wave on 17:31 - Sep 7 with 650 viewsSadoldgit

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN28E2SB
Third Covid Wave on 17:36 - Sep 7 with 644 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:31 - Sep 7 by Sadoldgit

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN28E2SB

🤣😂🤣😂 given to them by the Chinese..yep that's great then..100% crap

Third Covid Wave on 17:39 - Sep 7 with 639 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 15:30 - Sep 7 by saint68

But of course bud, I don't post detail that isn't verifiable

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/18/world/middleeast/israel-virus-infections-boos

I can’t open this.
Third Covid Wave on 17:41 - Sep 7 with 637 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 17:36 - Sep 7 by saint68

🤣😂🤣😂 given to them by the Chinese..yep that's great then..100% crap

If they haven’t isolated the virus how do you think they have made the vaccine? Where is your evidence that they haven’t?
Third Covid Wave on 17:49 - Sep 7 with 629 viewsSadoldgit

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2LS27P
Third Covid Wave on 17:57 - Sep 7 with 620 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:41 - Sep 7 by Sadoldgit

If they haven’t isolated the virus how do you think they have made the vaccine? Where is your evidence that they haven’t?

Well the virus that was released from the Wuhan laboratory and is a man made bio-weapon had been worked on for some considerable time..its not a naturally occurring virus as they've tried to imply time and time again.. they've obviously had the core structure and to some extent the antidote ..usually that's a hand in hand situation in biological sciences.

It has been held in isolation in any normal turn unlike previous viruses including sars 1 hence it doesn't register in the Koch diagnosis..so basically man made and used on purpose.

I've never once said I don't believe there isn't a virus..there obviously is..but not like any other before.. as its man made..no bats or other animals man made for what purpose I'd hate to guess.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 18:06]

Third Covid Wave on 19:05 - Sep 7 with 592 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 17:19 - Sep 7 by saint68

It hasn't been possible to do that by any government agency in the world.. that is a fact..even the yanks that know everything can't show it..

But virologist who manipulate and destroy cells with toxins and chemicals then starve the sample until all that I left is a completely degenerated sample can..

That link is not in anyway valid .

So yet again find that sample that scientists haven't been able to find throughout this plandemic

Don't try and use that tripe as factual..you are far better than that Ian.

So once again just have another look through the cupboard bring that undeniable truth back to me..shouldn't take too long surely bud X

As have governments done with legal changes the scientific community has changed its processes to.. the Koch method has always been the benchmark..but not now..oh how very handy...so change the rules to suit..yet more subterfuge..

It's been a great indicator previously but not now? Let's move the goalposts for covid...yet more bollox

Are you starting to see that you're being fed bullshit by governments...

[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 17:34]

You really believe what you are writing don't you?

You should check out he work of Karl Popper. He'd have you tucked up like a kipper with all your unfalsifiable theories.

Third Covid Wave on 19:13 - Sep 7 with 585 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 19:05 - Sep 7 by DorsetIan

You really believe what you are writing don't you?

You should check out he work of Karl Popper. He'd have you tucked up like a kipper with all your unfalsifiable theories.

Stiched yourself right up there buddy..

Unfalsifiable..."not capable of being proved false"

Just a standard old school verifiable covid-19 sample in isolation please mate..not a computer generated or new technique..just a good old fashioned one please..that surely isn't to much to ask..I'm still patiently waiting.. you must have one to hand surely..it can't be that difficult Ian.

Third Covid Wave on 19:15 - Sep 7 with 583 viewscynicalsaint

Third Covid Wave on 19:13 - Sep 7 by saint68

Stiched yourself right up there buddy..

Unfalsifiable..."not capable of being proved false"

Just a standard old school verifiable covid-19 sample in isolation please mate..not a computer generated or new technique..just a good old fashioned one please..that surely isn't to much to ask..I'm still patiently waiting.. you must have one to hand surely..it can't be that difficult Ian.

So... what should we be doing...?
Third Covid Wave on 19:22 - Sep 7 with 575 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 19:15 - Sep 7 by cynicalsaint

So... what should we be doing...?

Not taking experimental vaccines for a start..the governor of West Virginia has just raised the alarming amount of his citizens now filling up hospitals and morgues at an alarming rate..these are fully vaccinated individuals dropping like flies...as is what's occurring in Israel and even in our most at risk groups ..coincidence or vaccine related..

Third Covid Wave on 19:27 - Sep 7 with 572 viewscynicalsaint

Third Covid Wave on 19:22 - Sep 7 by saint68

Not taking experimental vaccines for a start..the governor of West Virginia has just raised the alarming amount of his citizens now filling up hospitals and morgues at an alarming rate..these are fully vaccinated individuals dropping like flies...as is what's occurring in Israel and even in our most at risk groups ..coincidence or vaccine related..

OK - but for the vast majority of the population that ship has already sailed.

So what else should we be doing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024