Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 55974 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 00:25 - Sep 16 with 1031 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 22:20 - Sep 15 by saint68

That would be quite ironic going forward...look at the inhumane lockdowns and two tier governance of citizens in Australia..you think thats just to stop the bug..wake up.

You see, you can’t help it.

I think you’re suffering from some form of paranoia.

But what you need to try to understand is that this view of hostile world on the edge of totalitarian take over by lizards, Jews or whoever is a madness. Sane people know the world for what it is, and it isn’t as you perceive it.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 06:22 - Sep 16 with 1004 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 23:01 - Sep 15 by Sadoldgit

If you truly believe this guff why are you wasting your time posting on a football forum where the vast majority of people think you are an idiot and talking rubbish? Wouldn’t you be better off spending your time with other like minded people glueing yourself to a road somewhere?

Ha ha ha ..brilliant ..from the king of political threads on here..oh the irony!!..thanks Sogs..best laugh I've had of a morning recently 😄
Have a great day X

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 06:35 - Sep 16 with 1001 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 00:25 - Sep 16 by DorsetIan

You see, you can’t help it.

I think you’re suffering from some form of paranoia.

But what you need to try to understand is that this view of hostile world on the edge of totalitarian take over by lizards, Jews or whoever is a madness. Sane people know the world for what it is, and it isn’t as you perceive it.

So that really shows your lack of awareness completely..you think locking down 25 million people in a paranoid zero covid attempt is normal/logical..then to start stating publicly that you can't open your business or serve any customers unless they have and you have the right paperwork is acceptable..thats Germany 90 yrs ago..

I think you're actually aware that things aren't right but you're to scared to accept it.

I mean let's basically turn a democracy into a dictatorship for a flu...thats what's happening over there...Eyes wide shut again hey bud...

I'll make it easier for you as you seem a little Dim, just don't read or reply to my posts...i mean even an Idiot would know that...Right?

Third Covid Wave on 08:19 - Sep 16 with 948 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 06:35 - Sep 16 by saint68

So that really shows your lack of awareness completely..you think locking down 25 million people in a paranoid zero covid attempt is normal/logical..then to start stating publicly that you can't open your business or serve any customers unless they have and you have the right paperwork is acceptable..thats Germany 90 yrs ago..

I think you're actually aware that things aren't right but you're to scared to accept it.

I mean let's basically turn a democracy into a dictatorship for a flu...thats what's happening over there...Eyes wide shut again hey bud...

I'll make it easier for you as you seem a little Dim, just don't read or reply to my posts...i mean even an Idiot would know that...Right?

No, I think it’s important to call out your nonsense for exactly what it is.

Vulnerable people are believing the same sort of sh1t that you are posting and some of them are ending up dead.

The more you post, the more you reveal your paranoid agenda and that gives everyone the chance to simply ignore your ignorant posts about health statistics (which barely reach the mathematical awareness of a primary school pupil) and which are so clearly politically motivated.

You’re a fraud mate. Believe that we’re on the cusp of a totalitarian takeover if you must, but stop publicly twisting health stats to feed that madness.

Third Covid Wave on 08:39 - Sep 16 with 933 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 06:35 - Sep 16 by saint68

Or perhaps it is time for you to just stop posting your nonsense? 22 pages now. You aren’t convincing anyone apart from yourself bud. Time to move on.
Third Covid Wave on 08:52 - Sep 16 with 932 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 08:19 - Sep 16 by DorsetIan

No, I think it’s important to call out your nonsense for exactly what it is.

Vulnerable people are believing the same sort of sh1t that you are posting and some of them are ending up dead.

The more you post, the more you reveal your paranoid agenda and that gives everyone the chance to simply ignore your ignorant posts about health statistics (which barely reach the mathematical awareness of a primary school pupil) and which are so clearly politically motivated.

You’re a fraud mate. Believe that we’re on the cusp of a totalitarian takeover if you must, but stop publicly twisting health stats to feed that madness.

Just can't help yourself can you, you ignore anything that is visible and goes against your hopes and fears..

Statistics only matter to you when they suit..took you on a voyage of awareness the other day and you felt supreme...that actually just proved that you don't accept or consume Statistics that are of a contrary position to your singular view point...you fail to acknowledge verifiable Statistics at every point.

You never engage when you can't belittle or dismiss facts..

You seem to think that the media is transparent and legitimate.

And it seems you think that vaccinating children as young as 5 (soon to be approved) is acceptable and moral, and with a jab that increases their chance of death and serious illness by side effect issues in comparison to having no jab at all is ok.

Only an idiot would see vaccinating children as a necessity..

Third Covid Wave on 08:58 - Sep 16 with 929 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 08:39 - Sep 16 by Sadoldgit

Or perhaps it is time for you to just stop posting your nonsense? 22 pages now. You aren’t convincing anyone apart from yourself bud. Time to move on.

Look it is really simple..just ignore me..Ian has been advised to ignore me this morning and now I'm advising you..just ignore me..to not do so would be idiotic..

I love your lack of self awareness in stating that I should stop posting when you roll off post after post on various threads berating the Tories and such other political guff.

Now simply ignore..do not engage..starve the fire by not giving it any oxygen.. Capiche

Third Covid Wave on 09:03 - Sep 16 with 927 viewsJellybaby

Those that want to close down debate are revealing that they love authoritarianism or that they are spooked by the counter argument.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 09:36 - Sep 16 with 918 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 09:03 - Sep 16 by Jellybaby

Those that want to close down debate are revealing that they love authoritarianism or that they are spooked by the counter argument.

It's their inability to acknowledge controls and practices that would be illegal in any other circumstance.

Failure to understand or more likely fear of conceding statistics to the contrary.

Willingly accepting unethical practices forced on children.

Accepting multiple linked coincidences without any concern or question of those incidents.

Nice to see that all health care workers in multiple fields will now be sacked unless they have the jab...the very same people these bigots were clapping hands and banging pots and pans for just a few months ago..these professionals they now see as pariahs or lepers...

Yep the superiority complex of the vaccinated is quite simply abhorrent.

The same vaccinated people who still pass on the virus and still fill the beds of the hospitals where they think the unvaccinated staff should be sacked..

Third Covid Wave on 10:46 - Sep 16 with 896 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 09:03 - Sep 16 by Jellybaby

Dishonest participants in a public health debate help no one. Worse they can encourage vulnerable people towards potentially life-threatening personal health decisions.

Both you and 68 are dishonest participants. You are motivated solely by you fanatical libertarian craziness.

You, and all anti-vaxxers like you, should be throughly ashamed for being complicit in this dangerous trend for misinformation.

The idea that you should ask to be protected by the principles of free speech and open debate is a sick joke.

Ashamed. Both of you.

Third Covid Wave on 12:12 - Sep 16 with 851 viewsBerber

Third Covid Wave on 09:36 - Sep 16 by saint68

It's their inability to acknowledge controls and practices that would be illegal in any other circumstance.

Failure to understand or more likely fear of conceding statistics to the contrary.

Willingly accepting unethical practices forced on children.

Accepting multiple linked coincidences without any concern or question of those incidents.

Nice to see that all health care workers in multiple fields will now be sacked unless they have the jab...the very same people these bigots were clapping hands and banging pots and pans for just a few months ago..these professionals they now see as pariahs or lepers...

Yep the superiority complex of the vaccinated is quite simply abhorrent.

The same vaccinated people who still pass on the virus and still fill the beds of the hospitals where they think the unvaccinated staff should be sacked..

So are you claiming this of all the posters on here who don't agree with you? It looks like a general rant about the population. If your are referring, can you show where each of the things you claim has taken place? I doubt it.

Let's take just one of your points. "Willingly accepting unethical practices forced on children."

Who is defining this as unethical? The Chief Medical Officer, the GMC? The chief of the NHS? Or is it just a ragbag ill informed "resisters" who are just as guilty of "Failure to understand or more likely fear of conceding statistics to the contrary," when the mainstream evidence is much more prevalant, tested and so far, not been proven multiple times to be either just erroneous or even fraudulent as in the main Ivermectin study.

The vast majority of health and care workers gladly and willingly accepted vaccination. It is the minority that are against. If you feel that you are being treated as pariah's, maybe it is because your reckless behaviour as a group is having adverse impacts on sick people. Incidentally neither of the two of you have addressed my points on this issue. What's up? Got nothing to say?
Third Covid Wave on 12:43 - Sep 16 with 839 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:12 - Sep 16 by Berber

So are you claiming this of all the posters on here who don't agree with you? It looks like a general rant about the population. If your are referring, can you show where each of the things you claim has taken place? I doubt it.

Let's take just one of your points. "Willingly accepting unethical practices forced on children."

Who is defining this as unethical? The Chief Medical Officer, the GMC? The chief of the NHS? Or is it just a ragbag ill informed "resisters" who are just as guilty of "Failure to understand or more likely fear of conceding statistics to the contrary," when the mainstream evidence is much more prevalant, tested and so far, not been proven multiple times to be either just erroneous or even fraudulent as in the main Ivermectin study.

The vast majority of health and care workers gladly and willingly accepted vaccination. It is the minority that are against. If you feel that you are being treated as pariah's, maybe it is because your reckless behaviour as a group is having adverse impacts on sick people. Incidentally neither of the two of you have addressed my points on this issue. What's up? Got nothing to say?

Child vaccinations deemed not of great benefit..JVCI

Nadhim zahawi openly telling children they can overule their parents and accept a jab..these same children that aren't allowed paracetamol without prior parental consent..unethical in any guise...I see he's now been promoted to education..the wolf is now in the sheep pen...another coincidence

26% Of NHS staff not vaccinated ....even higher figures in residential care.

Adverse effect on other people..you walk around spreading the same virus..the great vaccinated still fill the hospital beds.see you are as much of a problem as an unvaccinated person..

See its all well and good one moment showing appreciation of NHS staff , but a few short months later you want these very same staff dismissed for not being vaccinated...these very same people that see first hand what's happening..not friends or family of..but eyewitnesses to what's occurring..they don't want that jab....they should be free to exercise their body autonomy..or is that not allowed anymore.

Blind faith and coercion is your position, well as you posted yesterday..if I'm not dead by march we'll reaccess the situation..i look forward to that and hope you can too.

At least we've garnered that you don't care if children are subjected to a vaccine that could fo far more harm..thats rather disappointing.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 15:08]

Third Covid Wave on 13:03 - Sep 16 with 833 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:43 - Sep 16 by saint68

Nadhim zahawi openly telling children they can overule their parents and accept a jab..these same children that aren't allowed paracetamol without prior parental consent..unethical in any guise...I see he's now been promoted to education..the wolf is now in the sheep pen...another coincidence

Adverse effect on other people..you walk around spreading the same virus..the great vaccinated still fill the hospital beds.see you are as much of a problem as an unvaccinated person..

See its all well and good one moment showing appreciation of NHS staff , but a few short months later you want these very same staff dismissed for not being vaccinated...these very same people that see first hand what's happening..not friends or family of..but eyewitnesses to what's occurring..they don't want that jab....they should be free to exercise their body autonomy..or is that not allowed anymore.

Blind faith and coercion is your position, well as you posted yesterday..if I'm not dead by march we'll reaccess the situation..i look forward to that and hope you can too.

At least we've garnered that you don't care if children are subjected to a vaccine that could fo far more harm..thats rather disappointing.

It would be so much easier to ignore you if you simply stopped posting your wicked, politically motivated lies.

Third Covid Wave on 13:17 - Sep 16 with 814 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:43 - Sep 16 by saint68

For anyone still tempted to believe a word that 68 types, here is the correct information on unvaccinated NHS staff. Nowhere near 56%.

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/covid-vaccine-nhs-workers-havent-had-jab-uk-mand

He lies to suit his mad agenda. That's all you need to know.

Third Covid Wave on 13:26 - Sep 16 with 808 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 13:03 - Sep 16 by DorsetIan

It would be so much easier to ignore you if you simply stopped posting your wicked, politically motivated lies.

For heavens sake , you just can't help yourself can you...you don't digest relevant information .you just vilify without any counter argument..you've become irrelevant in forming concise constructive criticism..its just blind rebuttle. No point in engagement with you , you only respond with idle conjecture..

Leave it alone Ian, you're so far out of your depth you might end up drowning.

Now go and sign that petition to sack all unvaccinated NHS staff..they are more irresponsible than an anonymous poster on a football forum surely Hun X

Third Covid Wave on 13:29 - Sep 16 with 804 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 10:46 - Sep 16 by DorsetIan

Dishonest participants in a public health debate help no one. Worse they can encourage vulnerable people towards potentially life-threatening personal health decisions.

Both you and 68 are dishonest participants. You are motivated solely by you fanatical libertarian craziness.

You, and all anti-vaxxers like you, should be throughly ashamed for being complicit in this dangerous trend for misinformation.

The idea that you should ask to be protected by the principles of free speech and open debate is a sick joke.

Ashamed. Both of you.

Ah diddums..what a crock of shyte .

Crecer Bebè

Third Covid Wave on 13:35 - Sep 16 with 795 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 13:17 - Sep 16 by DorsetIan

For anyone still tempted to believe a word that 68 types, here is the correct information on unvaccinated NHS staff. Nowhere near 56%.

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/covid-vaccine-nhs-workers-havent-had-jab-uk-mand

He lies to suit his mad agenda. That's all you need to know.

Terrible source..just grasping now aren't you Ian.over 25% off staff in London haven't..it varies massively across the country .don't mislead people ..thats immoral.

You're becoming rather desperate and need to take a break

Third Covid Wave on 13:42 - Sep 16 with 784 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 13:35 - Sep 16 by saint68

Terrible source..just grasping now aren't you Ian.over 25% off staff in London haven't..it varies massively across the country .don't mislead people ..thats immoral.

You're becoming rather desperate and need to take a break

I'm fine thanks, 68.

I've got your number, and you know it.

Third Covid Wave on 14:24 - Sep 16 with 764 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 13:42 - Sep 16 by DorsetIan

I'm fine thanks, 68.

I've got your number, and you know it.

You have hope and that's to be admired..hope it works out well bud..as do i

Third Covid Wave on 15:13 - Sep 16 with 751 viewssaint68

Hey Ian, is this a relative of yours?

Oddly enough that video of Daniel Andrews has just been removed..basically the little Hitler says any construction worker has 7 days to get vaccinated or they will have to ceases working.. thats an Australian minister removing an individuals right to work..freedom being eroded in plain sight..coercion and manipulation in full effect ..I sure you'll love that.

Found it..

Oh and you can now get arrested over there for visiting a grave yard..yep just normal everyday freedom.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 15:32]

Third Covid Wave on 15:43 - Sep 16 with 733 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 15:13 - Sep 16 by saint68

Hey Ian, is this a relative of yours?

Oddly enough that video of Daniel Andrews has just been removed..basically the little Hitler says any construction worker has 7 days to get vaccinated or they will have to ceases working.. thats an Australian minister removing an individuals right to work..freedom being eroded in plain sight..coercion and manipulation in full effect ..I sure you'll love that.

Found it..

Oh and you can now get arrested over there for visiting a grave yard..yep just normal everyday freedom.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 15:32]

Why are you still bothering?

We know that you are obsessed with 'freedom'. We know you believe it be under threat from hidden forces.

I've told you already: it's a madness, a paranoia. But it demonstrates once again what you motivations are for posting your lies about public health.

Third Covid Wave on 16:03 - Sep 16 with 725 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 15:43 - Sep 16 by DorsetIan

Why are you still bothering?

We know that you are obsessed with 'freedom'. We know you believe it be under threat from hidden forces.

I've told you already: it's a madness, a paranoia. But it demonstrates once again what you motivations are for posting your lies about public health.

If you watch all the way through and see what they're reaction to 6 cases is..then that's paranoia in the extreme..or would you say its appropriate response..I'd like your viewpoint on that please bud.

Just an honest answer would be appreciated.

And is it appropriate to deny a hard working man access to a wage when the numbers are miniscule..

Third Covid Wave on 16:53 - Sep 16 with 704 viewsBison

Spain
Inmaculada Castelló of Pinsent Masons in Madrid said: “Despite European governments rethinking their Covid-19 strategies after the fast-spreading Delta variant´s appearance, Spain remains one of the developed countries where citizens have the most confidence in coronavirus vaccines — this according to a study carried out by Imperial College London based on surveys conducted among more than 68,000 people in 15 countries. At the time of writing, 78% of Spanish citizens, and more than 90% of healthcare workers, have said that they have confidence in the coronavirus vaccines.

You need to up your game mate , the Spanish looks like they have totally fallen for lies. Perhaps change tact from here to matters closer to your home.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Third Covid Wave on 17:01 - Sep 16 with 698 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 16:03 - Sep 16 by saint68

If you watch all the way through and see what they're reaction to 6 cases is..then that's paranoia in the extreme..or would you say its appropriate response..I'd like your viewpoint on that please bud.

Just an honest answer would be appreciated.

And is it appropriate to deny a hard working man access to a wage when the numbers are miniscule..

No, I'll continue to call you out when you post lies, but I'm not engaging with you on any of this stuff.

There's no point, you're a fanatic.

Third Covid Wave on 17:12 - Sep 16 with 693 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:01 - Sep 16 by DorsetIan

No, I'll continue to call you out when you post lies, but I'm not engaging with you on any of this stuff.

There's no point, you're a fanatic.

Immediate denial stance..that has been your position throughout..you are actually scared of the reality that is unfolding in plain sight..if burying your head in the sand is your way of dealing with it then fair play...sadly the situation is nothing like you wish or hope for..

I do find your lack of comment to the horrendous situation of children being subjected to this unnecessary vaccine rather odious..your silence on this point speaks volumes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024